ANYONE WANTING TO LOSE 70lbs? Or has already lost it?

Options

Replies

• UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    I've done it. It's possible, but I started out over 300 lbs. The bigger you are, the fast you will lose.
  • Hbenson99
    Options
    Well i need to lose 50 by the end of June for knee replacement surgery. So good luck and stay encouraged. Add me if you like.:smile:
  • cassianise
    Options
    Hi I also want to lose about that much. I have already lost almost 10 so now I have 60 to go. Email me if you want to start a support group together.
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 70lbs til the next September, is that unrealistic? Has anyone done it or is wanting to achieve the same? Would love to hear some success stories and find some friends with the same goals :)

I need to lose about 50-60lbs (possibly more). I've just joined here a few days ago. Anyone can add me if they like. I need all the tips, advice I can get. x
  • moonport
    moonport Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    My goal is 86 lbs. I lost 42 last year, but gained it all back, plus. I lost my drive and focus. I'm slowly trying to find it again.
  • KDWS
    KDWS Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am looking to lose 70 too in that same time frame. I am currently 224 and am 5 feet 8 inches tall...
  • dbbminton
    Options
    Hi, I'm Debbie and yes I want to lose 70 lbs too. I am new to myfitnesspal and I will be starting my weight loss journey tomorrow. I was considering the lap band but the procedure was denied by my insurance company. So, I am turning to m fitnesspal to help me reach my goal. I am 5'6 and weigh 215 pounds. Add me if you like.
  • PinkZinnias
    Options
    It's very possible. You can do it. I lost 100 pounds in 9 months and I am at 109 lost so far, almost at goal.

Before
    fatfatfat.jpg
    Current
    009.jpg

010.jpg

Wow, you are an inspiration! Congratulations!
  • Behavior_Modification
    Behavior_Modification Posts: 24,482 Member
    Options
    Hi friends, I'm Diane. Been on the site for almost 2 years and have lost 70lbs total. Have had my ups and downs. I could use some more friends that are on daily and are just as eager to give support as they are to receive it. Please add me.
  • Karren188
    Karren188 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    ADD ME TOO! I need to lose 100 pounds, but my goals are right with yours. I NEED encouragement and I'll do my best to ENCOURAGE you! Karen
  • crunchybubblez
    crunchybubblez Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    It's very possible. You can do it. I lost 100 pounds in 9 months and I am at 109 lost so far, almost at goal.

Before
    fatfatfat.jpg
    Current
    009.jpg

010.jpg

That's amazing! :O
  • tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Hello, I started today and want to lose 60lbs. I have done this before but let it all come back on..Not gonna do it this time. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day..Stay strong and focused.

Anna
  • ladykhashoggi
    Options
    My goal is 50lbs, so not as much but if you are looking for some encouragement, we can friends. I'm looking for as much encouragement as possible myself.

x
  • tannjam
    tannjam Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    anyone who wants to add me as a friend feel ..congrats on the 109lb weight loss you look amazing :)
  • bhalter
    bhalter Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 70-80 pounds this year. Which means losing a little under 2 pound each week.
  • MzTate81
    MzTate81 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I want to loss 70 by November but if i could loss before then it would be great ...
  • maryjay51
    maryjay51 Posts: 742
    Options
    good god woman!!! you look absolutely marvelous!!!! good for you!! i have a pair of jeans i look like that in too lol never took a pic though..brought in a BIG shirt i couldnt even fit in anymoe cuz i was so huge ..brought it to the gym to show the guys what i used to wear in my big days and they thought it was a moo moo and it was only a shirt lol .. ive lost 80lbs so far..it takes time and persistance to hang in there ..keep it going
  • SuperStorm
    SuperStorm Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    I have 74.8lbs left to lose so I absolutely hope it's possible! LOL
    I just did the math last night and if I can average 2lbs a week, I hit that goal in October.
    Keep up the good work and you can do anything!!
  • Kat5343
    Kat5343 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I lost 62 pounds in about 6 months so it is definitely attainable. I did it through low carbing and lots of walking and running. I still have about 70-80 pounds left and trying to get as much of this off by the summertime as I can. I have stalled through the holidays so I am trying to motivate myself again...
  • bayougurl75
    bayougurl75 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am working on that goal plus..... need lots of motivation!!! Good luck to you!!! :-)