Options
1234568»

Replies

• DizzyLinds
    DizzyLinds Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Right...i'll begin my list!

People who talk loudly,
    People who stare at my screen when i'm training.
    Those who leave sweaty marks all over the machine,
    In a class when women in particular have a full blown conversation throughout the tracks,
    People who spin with their toes down instead of heels,
    People who stomp on the treadmill making a ridiculous amount of noise.
    Those who never replace their weights,
    Those who repeatedly swear-tends to be in the weights section
    Women who wear clothes and jewellery have a fce full of make up that they'd prob have on for lunch out!
    When people take loads of weights in bodypump when they only use them for the warm up.
    Really smelly people who have no idea what personal hygiene is.

I'm sure there are more...i will add as they occur!
  • Dave198lbs
    Dave198lbs Posts: 8,810 Member
    Options
    the only thing I notice at the gym is if someone is near my locker when I am done...and then I just wait and breathe and wait
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    yeah and how come when you get back from your workout, the ONLY OTHER person in the entire changing room is the person who has the locker right next to yours. Why does that keep happening?!!?!?
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    yeah and how come when you get back from your workout, the ONLY OTHER person in the entire changing room is the person who has the locker right next to yours. Why does that keep happening?!!?!?

it just is...breathe...wait...enjoy the nothingness
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    when an aerobic class gets out and all the ladies take power dumps in the locker room bathroom.

Gross! Another reason why I hate gyms in general.
  • daphnemoon
    daphnemoon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    In my gym you have no choice but to wait and do nothing - they are too stupid/inconsiderate to even think about moving their stuff so you can get into your locker anyway :(
  • bexdc
    bexdc Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    Men who think it's appropriate to either stare you down or try to chat.

Yeah, I hate that too ...

LOL

Haha!
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    In my gym you have no choice but to wait and do nothing - they are too stupid/inconsiderate to even think about moving their stuff so you can get into your locker anyway :(

change your attitude...they arent stupid...they are what they are...let them be them
  • olee67
    olee67 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    I CANNOT STAND IT WHEN PEOPLE DO NOT RACK THEIR WEIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • duharvalgt
    Options
    People that throw weights around as if they are trying to break the floor.
  • Jazzyrose77
    Jazzyrose77 Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    Grunting and making other annoying *kitten* noises for attention, taking up too much space on the locker room bench, not wiping off equipment. And Instructors who lie..Most women don't burn 800 calories in a Spinn class:explode:
  • MrsLawsonNavyBrat2B
    Options
    When people don't clean the machines after they use them. I want nothing to do with other people's sweat, etc. :grumble: :noway:

This! I don't need your germs!

And seriously... why torture yourself by watching THE FOOD NETWORK while you work out??

That's all. :)

My gym ALWAYS has the Food Network on. And it seems like when I go, it's all baked goods on - my weakness!
    hahahahaahahahahaah do you go to planet fitness?? They do the same thing drives me up the wall!! Its always something that i can not eat!!!

Yeah I do! bahaha. I thought it was just mine that was weird. It's just torture when I get a treadmill in front of that!

I think it might be all Planet Fitness' bc mine does it too.... nom nom nom Fatty Food nom nom nom
  • glassgallm
    glassgallm Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    People who put their coats, bags and wet towels on the bench between the lockers so there is no place to sit to put on your shoes.:grumble:
  • Dave198lbs
    Options
    People who put their coats, bags and wet towels on the bench between the lockers so there is no place to sit to put on your shoes.:grumble:

OH MY GOD...that is terrible...stay home and eat crap and get fat
  • CrazyAdventure
    CrazyAdventure Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    As someone who reads while on the treadmill or elliptical, I have to say I don't understand the difference between reading on a machine and listening to your headphones...? Now I don't walk super slow or anything, I actually love to jog and read my kindle and it keeps my mind connected with something else and also keeps me from having to stare at the Food Network channel (which I HATE the fact that it's on to begin with) or the wall.

Anyway, thought I'd give some thought on why people might do that....

Also, someone mentioned switching treadmills a lot. I hate it when one has a high pitched noise or squeek when it's on. Drives me nuts.... so I might try out two or three, BUT I do wipe them down lol. (I actually use ear plugs specifically for this reason, so if I can hear the noise, then I know it has to be annoying to other people who can hear it as well)
  • Maria_t02
    Options
    I really can't stand it when there are kids going from machine to machine and not washing any of them while going from one to another...Parents need to be watching what their kids are doing...other than that I hate when it’s super busy! :)
  • tsh0ck
    tsh0ck Posts: 1,970 Member
    Options
    one of the best things about anytime fitness other than the fact you can go, you know, any time? no kids allowed.