Anyone 20-40 yrs of age w/ around 30 lbs or so to lose??

Options

Replies

• chellelynn30
    Options
    Almost 30 and have about 20 pounds to lose. I'm semi new to this and have been going strong for a week. Making a goal is a great way to start.

Stick with it and you can accomplish anything.

Add me
  • chaos_maiden
    Options
    I'm 30, I hope to lose 30 pounds overall, joined in September, have lost 12 so far.
  • iluvchad4
    iluvchad4 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am 34 about to turn 35 with 75lbs to lose!! I to have a goal of 15lbs lost by April!! I sent you a friend request so we can push each other to our goals!!
  • avesoriano
    Options
    After my birthday, i had all my liscence renewed. It was a great shock
    To me becuase none of those pictures look like me. I have gained the pounds over the years i guess without me noticing it.

Please count me in. Right now, i really need all the encouragement to avoid my cravings.
  • lostsanity137
    lostsanity137 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    I am 23 and I need to lose 30-40 lbs. I used to be 120 and I was so confident and now...well not so much! I want to get the old me back! I would love to be your friend for support and any motivation I can give.
  • HRGal6
    HRGal6 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm 21 and looking to lose about 35-40 lbs by then end of May and would love to have people pushing me to complete my goal and to have people to share tips on different food to eat. Add me please!! :) Thanks in advance!
  • akirkwood16
    akirkwood16 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm 28 years old and want to lose 40lbs.
  • kayleec2
    Options
    Graduate with masters & turning 24 in May and would like to lose 20-40 before then. Ultimate goal 40 lbs. Anyone supportive feel free to add me.
  • kayleec2
    Options
    Graduate with masters & turning 24 in May and would like to lose 20-40 before then. Ultimate goal 40 lbs. Anyone supportive feel free to add me.
  • Burtonrah
    Burtonrah Posts: 142
    Options
    I'm 31 and have 20lbs of my 30lbs goal left to go! Feel Free to add me!! Always helpful to have motivational friends!
  • changinmyways72
    Options
    I'm 39 and have about 45-50 to lose. Feel free to add me if you like! Same with anyone else :) Always looking for motivation and friends on the same journey!
  • pre6202
    pre6202 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi. Feel free to add me as a friend. :-)
  • OmarF86
    Options
    Hello I'm been trying for more than two years but 2012 is my year plus this website is going to help me a lot. LOL
  • chanci101
    Options
    I'm 28 and I need to drop 30 lbs.
  • ejohndrow
    ejohndrow Posts: 1,399 Member
    Options
    Here. 31 in March and am aiming to lose about 15lbs by about April as well.
  • eatlift
    eatlift Posts: 113
    Options
    Me!
  • chanci101
    Options
    I'm 28 and want to lose 30 lbs....

14238902.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

My dream bod....
  • Graciefey
    Options
    I'm 28 and carrying around about 25 pounds I wish I wasn't! Scared about getting older and never losing that weight!
  • mlachance9
    mlachance9 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I'm 35 and have 25 to lose.
  • valwes04
    Options
    Hey there- I'm 32 on monday. Got 31 pounds to lose and would like to be at my goal weight before the end of may 2012.