BL Blue Team WEEK 10

Options
RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
I'm ready to turn things around this week!

Replies

• RachVR6
    Options
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Options
    me too
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Alright everyone today was a rough day. I tried on a 2 piece and well lets just say my husband was a little bit too hosnest :sad: When I talked to my docotor a week ago about eating my exercise calories she said its not a big deal until Im ready to maintain. I burn about 700 or sometimes more a day. I have been eating 1200 calories however its been hard for me to get that high lately I just haven't been hungry. What I'm wondering is if I should really try harder on getting in 1400 calories in and see if that makes a change. What is your opition??
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    This is BLUE week - bring it on!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    jg - don't go to low - if you do the math...

eating 1200 a day
    +burning 750 a day
    +your normal daily burn
    =not enough left for your body to be healthy

I am sure it won't hurt sometimes but don't stay that low - your metabolism will stop!
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Ok what I will plan on doing for the next couple of weeks is bring my calorie amount up to 1400 and see what happens. THank you.
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    *bump* so I can find it later! :laugh:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Let's have a great, BLUE week!! :drinker:
  • sanifrey
    Options

Sounds good!! And now you got the song You spin me round, like a record, in my head now!!

Watch out here I come!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • chrissyh
    Options
    Ok what I will plan on doing for the next couple of weeks is bring my calorie amount up to 1400 and see what happens. THank you.

if you've been at 1200 make it gradual over the next couple weeks maybe 50 every 3-4 days

don't let the scale rule you - do what's right for your body. Your body takes time to adjust.
  • RachVR6
    Options
    I'm so ready to make dinner tonight! I bought REAL food...as in NOT frozen pizza! :laugh: My ankle is healing up pretty quick though, and I'm excited to get back to exercising!
  • chrissyh
    Options
    REAL food - huh :laugh:

I bought these ribeyes for supper last night - a treat - steak, hadn't had it since Christmas...these were preportioned/measured so it made the logging part easy...we when at the store I read the label it said serving size one steak 140 cal/5g fat - thought I found my new best friend....well when I got home the line below the serving size said 4 servings per container and there were only 2 steaks so the cal count was actually for 1/2 steak - no big deal I was within my calories actually under since I worked out but my point is - read labels carefully - that could have been a mis log of 140 calories and 5 g of fat....if we don't account for it all it would definitely affect our losing results.

Ventured into the weight room - worked out in there for 30 minutes....don't know what most the the exercises were called but I worked a little bit of everything. Then used elliptical for 30 minutes on the sport setting....that last spike wiped me out! I thought I'd be sore but I am not so I am happy that my body is showing signs of being stronger with every workout!

Here's to smart choices today...:drinker:
  • sanifrey
    Options
    REAL food - huh :laugh:

I bought these ribeyes for supper last night - a treat - steak, hadn't had it since Christmas...these were preportioned/measured so it made the logging part easy...we when at the store I read the label it said serving size one steak 140 cal/5g fat - thought I found my new best friend....well when I got home the line below the serving size said 4 servings per container and there were only 2 steaks so the cal count was actually for 1/2 steak - no big deal I was within my calories actually under since I worked out but my point is - read labels carefully - that could have been a mis log of 140 calories and 5 g of fat....if we don't account for it all it would definitely affect our losing results.

Ventured into the weight room - worked out in there for 30 minutes....don't know what most the the exercises were called but I worked a little bit of everything. Then used elliptical for 30 minutes on the sport setting....that last spike wiped me out! I thought I'd be sore but I am not so I am happy that my body is showing signs of being stronger with every workout!

Here's to smart choices today...:drinker:

Great point about he food label thing! Those things can be tricky!! Sounds like your steak was a great treat!

I've spent the morning cleaning & preparing for the delivery of my new sectional couch! It's now here, arranged & huge!! I really didn't think it would take up this much room!! LOL!! I guess I just need to get used to it! But, I'm so wiped out now!! I've just really been struggling these last couple of days. I'm going to go eat some lunch (salad with chic peas) & hope that I can get some energy to do a little workin out!

I love checkin in with you folks & getting the inspiration & motivation that I need!!

Have a great day! :drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    So I want to start a conversation. I just got the BL bootcamp DVD and I seen Allie (sp?) on there. Now I watched that BL season and I was wondering did she loose all that skin on her own or did she have a tummy tuck??
  • sanifrey
    Options
    I'm happy to report that I got my workout done & I now feel GREAT!! I was really worried that I wasn't giong to be able to get started but once I got into the groove there was no stopping me!!

Keep movin people!!
  • jacqueline0821
    jacqueline0821 Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to get a workout in tonight. I am so ready to be out of the 130s!!!!
  • sanifrey
    Options
    I am hoping to get a workout in tonight. I am so ready to be out of the 130s!!!!

You go girl!! :drinker:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    Im going to workout to my new DVD BL bootcamp. Im waiting for my DH to come home.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    I just got done doing my workout. I did the BL bootcamp and yea it kicked my butt.
  • jennNva
    jennNva Posts: 142
    Options
    I just got done doing my workout. I did the BL bootcamp and yea it kicked my butt.

That is definately a harder DVD - but I love it. The Yoga one is pretty hard also - really makes you work! I was mislead - I thought yoga was easy !

Hope everyone has a great Friday & weekend. It's going to be in the upper 70's to 80 here - I'm lov'in it :smile: