• Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Forgot the one I quote the most often:

"God never is in France this time of year." - Count of Monte Cristo
  • Pollart77
    Pollart77 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    "Bull ****z" (with head cocked and sexy eyes) from How to lose a guy in 10 days. Matthew MacConaughey

I use that many times and people look at me like I'm crazy!
  • oatmealgates
    oatmealgates Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Heh! Nothing super about them... spoiled, stupid little stick figures with poofy lips who think only about themselves". -Edna ( The Incredibles)
  • twanthe1
    twanthe1 Posts: 407
    Options
    “The things you used to own, now they own you.”
    ― Chuck Palahniuk, Fight Club
  • DS67ATX
    DS67ATX Posts: 289
    Options
    'Rock,it takes guts climbing back in that ring knowing your gonna take a beating,your gonna do alright Rock,stuff in the basement' (Rocky Balboa).It pushes me to step into that gym everyday knowing my body is going to take a beating in a workout but I know in the end the results will be well worth it.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    I LOVE DISPICABLE ME...

Agnes: Its so fluffy I could die!!

and

Agnes: Pretty Please
    Gru: The physical appearance of the please makes no difference!

and

Agnes: Pinky promise??
    Gru: Oh yes, my pinky promises.

and

Gru: These are kittens. Any relation to persons living or dead is completely coincidental.

Pretty much any quote from that movie.. Its soo funny!!!
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    *gasp* He touched the butt! - Find Nemo

Bubbles!!!! My bubbles! - Finding Nemo

Anybody want a peanut? - Princess Bride

He's dead, Jim. - Star Trek

Vamos a almuezar!!!! - Courageous

Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaal! - The Rite

He's worse than dead. His brain is gone. - Star Trek

Engage - Star trek Next Gen
  • sukatx
    sukatx Posts: 103
    Options
    Dammit, Janet!
  • jennp1129
    jennp1129 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    "Life passes most people by while they are making plans for it" -George in Blow

"You know when you hear girls say 'Ahhhh man I was so sh** faced last night I shouldn't have F***** that guy!' We could be that guy!!" Seth in Superbad
  • Phoenix24601
    Phoenix24601 Posts: 620 Member
    Options

it wont work. i have an exceptionally large mind.

Life? don't talk to me about life.

Hitchikers Guide
  • CallmeSbo
    CallmeSbo Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    "Civilized man refused to adapt himself to his environment; instead, he adapted his environment to suit him. So he built cities, roads, vehicles, machinery, and he put up power lines to run his labour-saving devices. But somehow he didn't know where to stop. The more he improved his surroundings to make life easier, the more complicated he made it. So now his children are sentenced to 10-15 years ...of school, just to learn how to survive in this complex and hazardous habitat they were born into. And civilized man, who refused to adapt to his surroundings, now finds he has to adapt and re-adapt every hour of the day to his self-created environment. For instance, if it's Monday and 7:30 comes up, you have to dis-adapt from your domestic surroundings and re-adapt yourself to an entirely different environment. 8:00 means everybody has to look busy. 10:30 means you can stop looking busy for 15 minutes. And then you have to look busy again. And so your day is chopped into pieces, and in each segment of time you adapt to a new set circumstances. No wonder some people go off the rails a bit... " - #The Gods Must Be Crazy
  • Debbie7746
    Options
    Just about anything from the movie "The Color Purple"
    You ain't nothing but a big fat cow..I said fine by me.. Harpo, sometimes you just have to beat em...hmmm..hmmmmm..I gonna sang me a song called MS Celi Blues...
  • charm_quark
    charm_quark Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    and now that you remind me....

"MINE... MINE... MINE....etc" from NEMO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4BNbHBcnDI
  • Babeagain
    Options
    "Nobody's perfect" - Some Like It Hot.
  • SusanneWhittington
    SusanneWhittington Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    DIRTY dancing, Baby: I carried a watermelon.

dito
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    "Fred, what is that water doing there?"
    "What water?"
    "THAT water!"
    "Oh. I don't know."
  • speedyf
    speedyf Posts: 1,571 Member
    Options
    If you're a football fan and haven't seen that movie, YOU HAVE TO!!!

"When you take that field today, you've got to lay that heart on the line, men. From the souls of your feet, with every ounce of blood you've got in your body, lay it on the line until the final whistle blows. And if you do that, if you do that, we cannot lose. We may be behind on the scoreboard at the end of the game but if you play like that we cannot be defeated. Now we came here today to remember six young men and sixty-nine others who will not be on the field with you today, but they will be watching. You can bet your *kitten* that they'll be gritting their teeth with every snap of that football. You understand me? How you play today, from this moment on is how you will be remembered. This is your opportunity to rise from these ashes and grab glory. We are... Marshall"

AND

"Marshall lost more games in the seventies than any other program in the nation. But yet... football remained. In 1984, the 'Herd' had their first winning record in twenty years. They followed it with eight conference titles, five straight bowl wins, and two national championships. From the ashes we rose..."

We are Marshall
  • rpphillip
    rpphillip Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    face it girls I'm older and have more insurance! Fried Green Tomatoes :bigsmile:

Caption I'm giving it all she got! Star track
  • springermad
    Options
    I carried a watermelon - dirty dancing
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    "It's not easy having a good time, even smiling makes my face ache"

Frankenfurter ... The Rocky Horror Show

LOVE IT!