What's your favorite movie quote?

Options
1171819202123»

Replies

• Kdingo
    Kdingo Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    French Kiss

Of course you know him, all you *kitten* know each other.

When people tell me they are happy me *kitten* begins to twich.

You'll become one of those hunchbacked lonely old men, sitting in a corner of a crowded cafe, mumbling to yourself "my *kitten* is twiching, you people make my *kitten* twich".

Class of 1999

The mind is a terrible thing to waste. Don't make me waste yours.

Do you trust him
    like I trust a vampire to give me a blow job

Lake Placid

Could you be a little more condescending because I'm not real good with subtlety
    somthing in that lake killed somebody all right, I appreciate you trying to help I'm really glad you brought the ....Raid
    There that's better
    Ma'am..
    Look if you call me Ma'am one more time I'll sue and with todays laws it's possible

I..i ..I've never heard of a crocodile crossing an ocean
    Well they conceal things like that in books.
  • nwhitley
    nwhitley Posts: 619
    Options
    "If you're not first, you're last" Ricky Bobby from Talledega Nights. Love that move!!
  • FishingTravelMan
    Options
    That's right, Ice Man....I am dangerous." Tom Cruise (Maverick - Top Gun)
  • Jipples
    Jipples Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    "I'm ya huckleberry"
  • SnowWhite824
    Options
    Dogs f* the Pope - No fault of mine.

Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
  • xxTAMxx
    xxTAMxx Posts: 614
    Options
    You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

The Hangover
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?

Psycho-Norman Bates
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    ''If he dies, he dies'' Ivan Drago - Rocky IV
    ''It doesnt matter how hard you can hit, its how hard you can get hit'' Rocky Balboa - Rocky6
    '
  • carlie_carl
    Options
    You guys might not know this, but I consider myself a bit of a loner. I tend to think of myself as a one-man wolf pack. But when my sister brought Doug home, I knew he was one of my own. And my wolf pack... it grew by one. So there... there were two of us in the wolf pack... I was alone first in the pack, and then Doug joined in later. And six months ago, when Doug introduced me to you guys, I thought, "Wait a second, could it be?" And now I know for sure, I just added two more guys to my wolf pack. Four of us wolves, running around the desert together, in Las Vegas, looking for strippers and cocaine. So tonight, I make a toast!

The Hangover

awwh I love that, Alan remids me of one of our buddys amongst my friends, dangerous but loveable lol
  • onecrazyredhead
    onecrazyredhead Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    "I dare not kiss so lovely a lady ....for I only have one heart to loose " The First Knight
  • livingonpurpose77
    livingonpurpose77 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Colonel Sandurz: Try here. Stop.
    Dark Helmet: What the hell am I looking at? When does this happen in the movie?
    Colonel Sandurz: Now. You're looking at now, sir. Everything that happens now, is happening now.
    Dark Helmet: What happened to then?
    Colonel Sandurz: We passed then.
    Dark Helmet: When?
    Colonel Sandurz: Just now. We're at now now.
    Dark Helmet: Go back to then.
    Colonel Sandurz: When?
    Dark Helmet: Now.
    Colonel Sandurz: Now?
    Dark Helmet: Now.
    Colonel Sandurz: I can't.
    Dark Helmet: Why?
    Colonel Sandurz: We missed it.
    Dark Helmet: When?
    Colonel Sandurz: Just now.
    Dark Helmet: When will then be now?
    Colonel Sandurz: Soon.
    Dark Helmet: How soon?

Spaceballs
  • wendy2317
    Options
    "You are a beautiful woman, you deserve a beautiful life"- Jacob Jankowski as played by Robert Pattinson in Water For Elephants
    love that scene
    wendy
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    'keep the change ya filthy animal'

HOME ALONE!
  • bluemist248
    bluemist248 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Will Smith in I Robot: *sneezes* "Sorry, I'm allergic to bulls**t"

Cracks me up every time :laugh:
  • dmoody21
    Options
    "put some hot sauce on my burrito babai...mmmmm, you sho look good to me!' next friday Willi!