What's your favorite movie quote?

Options

Replies

• CountryBoy65
    CountryBoy65 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    "Your "best"! Losers always whine about their "best"! Winners go home and **** the prom queen" - Sean Connery - The Rock

My wife was the prom queen!

Also from The Rock
  • lucy1945
    lucy1945 Posts: 153
    Options
    '' HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS!!! '' Jurassic Park

i say it all the time when i'm driving, lol.
  • lucy1945
    lucy1945 Posts: 153
    Options
    ''Personal Best!'' ... Get Smart
  • christy☼sunshine
    Options
    I love any quote from Star Wars... I know I'm a nerd!
  • hebbsgrrl
    hebbsgrrl Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Johnny: Sorry for the interruption, folks, but I always do the last dance of the season. This year somebody told me not to. So I'm gonna do my kind of dancin' with a great partner, who's not only a terrific dancer, but somebody... who's taught me... that there are people willing to stand up for other people no matter what it costs them. Somebody who's taught me about the kind of person I wanna be. Miss Frances Houseman.
    dirty dacing .......love the movie
  • kyle4jem
    kyle4jem Posts: 1,400 Member
    Options
    "Never give up! Never Surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

From TV it would be...

"Is it on the trolley? Can you point at it?" - Victoria Wood as Seen on TV
  • newbeetler
    newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Demolition Man when the new age lot are playing "Oldies" to Sly Stallone after he has come out of Cryo-stasis Its a radio station of TV and Radio commercial jingles.

Stallone puts his head in his hands and utters the words : "Somebody put me back in the fridge".

Usually found to be said by me when I am having a bad day or someone has done something really dumb.
  • sfburdett
    sfburdett Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Spartans, prepare for glory
  • marthafox1
    marthafox1 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Bladerunner - Rutger Hauer as he is gulping his last breath.....

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I've watched c-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those ... moments .......will be lost in time, ....like tears......in rain................. Time to die".

This was not in the script ....Rutger Hauer made it up....
  • newbeetler
    newbeetler Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I like Ade Edmondson's take on this in the Bottom Live Stage show.

Ade Edmondson : "I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?"

Parrot : "You fired 6 you big dumb bottom blower"

Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang

Ade Edmondson : "Thats right, But I f**king reloaded"
  • Nerple
    Nerple Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    So many good quotes already, especially those from Clerks, Caddyshack, Usual Suspects, Tombstone, Shawshank, and Devils Advocate.

A few more I love:

"Who owwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnzzzz the Chiefs?"

"Putting on the foil Coach"

"You'd better flush out your head, new guy. This isn't about freedom; this is a slaughter. If I'm gonna get my balls blown off for a word, my word is 'poontang'"

"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what he had here last week. Which is the way he wants it, well he gets it. I don't like it anymore than you men"

"No. Each you fifteen dollar. Me love you long time. Me so horny."
    " Fifteen dollar too beaucoup. Five dollars each."
    "Me sucky-sucky. Me love you too much."
    "Five dollars is all my mom allows me to spend."

"You can be my regular Saturday Night thing"

"When you decide to be something, you can be it. That's what they don't tell you in the church. When I was your age they would say we can become cops, or criminals. Today, what I'm saying to you is this: when you're facing a loaded gun, what's the difference?"
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    From Kill Bill: As I lay in the back of Buck's truck, trying to will my limbs out of entropy, I could see the faces of the c**ts that did this to me and the d**ks responsible. Members all of the Deadly Viper Assassination Squad. When fortune smiles on something as violent and ugly as revenge, it seems proof like no other, that not only does God exist, you're doing His will.
  • chrissyw63
    chrissyw63 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    "I'm your huckleberry"

THIS! I love Tombstone ... "I've got two guns ... one for each of ya"

and "Stay gold, Ponyboy. Stay gold ..." - The Outsiders
  • MyFeistyEvolution
    MyFeistyEvolution Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Omg I couldn't have just one if I tried.

Step Brothers:
    ~ I'm going to take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap and beat the **** out of you!
    Brennan Huff: This house is a ****ing prison!
    Dale Doback: On Planet Bull****!
    Brennan Huff: In the galaxy of This Sucks Camel ****s
    ~Holy Santa Claus ****!
    Two things: You keep your liver-spotted hands off my beautiful mother. She's a saint! And then you sit down and you write Dale and Brennan a check for $10,000.

The Hangover:
    Stu Price: You are a ****ing moron!
    Alan Garner: Your language is offensive.
    Stu Price: **** you!
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Steel Magnolias

You know what they say, if you can't say anything nice about someone come sit next to me.
  • IronmanPanda
    IronmanPanda Posts: 2,083 Member
    Options
    So many great quotes its hard to choose just one but this movie is a favorite of mine so..

Wat: What do you mean, dead?
    Roland: The spark of his life is smothered in ****e. His spirit is gone but his stench remains. Does that answer your question?
  • stetienne
    stetienne Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    "I'm kinda like the king of the dip****s." Sixteen Candles
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    THIS IS HOW WE FIX THINGS ON RUSSIAN SPACE STATION!!!

and then i hit things with a wrench.
  • Justjoshin
    Justjoshin Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    THIS IS HOW WE FIX THINGS ON RUSSIAN SPACE STATION!!!

and then i hit things with a wrench.

I totally picture you as Lev and doing this at work
  • edonald774
    edonald774 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Torch Song Trilogy - "Just remember, if anyone asks. I'm the pretty one!"

That line was what clinched things with my partner. A film we both love and she couldn't believe it when I quoted that line. It's still one of our things 3 years on - whenever she introduces me, she tells them that I'm the pretty one.