Shakeology VS Herbalife

Replies

• Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    I am a user and distributor of Herbalife. It is 100% effective in more than just weight loss.

That is QUITE the claim. So if I buy Herbalife, I can eat 10,000 calories of pizza and bacon everyday and lose weight?

And more than just weight loss? What else is it 100% effective in?
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member
    go to herbalife.com for correct product information.
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    WOWZERS guys! Lets focus on the more important things in life like......
    Toilet paper over or under roll?
    LOL
    OVER!!!!
    EXACTLY!
    While over is more pleasing aesthetically, I do under because it makes the tearing easier.
    Now I'm going to have to test this at home, as I've always believed the over tear is easier than the under tear. :laugh:
    Please create a thread, detailing your experience.
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    I am a user and distributor of Herbalife. It is 100% effective in more than just weight loss.

Can you name one superior form of vitamins or minerals in Herbalife in terms of bioavailability?
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    I just think it's ridiculous to make a claim that ANYTHING is 100% effective at anything.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    go to herbalife.com for slick sales pitches.

ftfy.
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    A low post count can also be referred to as "New". New years eve was fairly recent and the #1 resolution (I believe) is to loose weight. this is a weight loss sight after all. I've tried Herbalife twice. In 2001 it worked real good, I lost 30 lbs. with it's help. I tried it again after a year break and got nothing from it but sweat. There is nothing in that statement about defending a "product", But I believe that it is perfectly fine to defend my experience from 10 years ago that you know nothing about what-so-ever. So perhaps you can calm down a bit and allow others to have their conversations. I haven't noticed anyone else in here speaking down to you.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    I dont use Herbalife personally BUT Most of us, (yes most if not all) use some form of Suppliments be it Vitamins or what ever.
    Herbalife is another form of these.

Haters guna Hate.
  • CaptainGordo
    A low post count can also be referred to as "New". New years eve was fairly recent and the #1 resolution (I believe) is to loose weight. this is a weight loss sight after all. I've tried Herbalife twice. In 2001 it worked real good, I lost 30 lbs. with it's help. I tried it again after a year break and got nothing from it but sweat. There is nothing in that statement about defending a "product", But I believe that it is perfectly fine to defend my experience from 10 years ago that you know nothing about what-so-ever. So perhaps you can calm down a bit and allow others to have their conversations. I haven't noticed anyone else in here speaking down to you.
    No one is being spoken down to. When using a public forum, it's helpful to distinguish between criticism of products or concepts and personal criticism. Nobody is being attacked personally.

Also, it does happen a lot where someone will suddenly post for the first time after months of membership to defend a sketchy product.
  • I dont know much about Herbalife but I love shakeolgy. I enjoy both the Greenberry and Chocolate. Good taste.
  • elleT80
    elleT80 Posts: 15
    No and No - Real food, whole foods - balanced diet with appropriate portions for you....WHY would anyone wants to drink a yucky powdered shake when you can have a piece of lean steak instead?

actually, i've tried herbalife and it's pretty good
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    And this is what you'll see time and time again with these products. People getting emotional. If you say "I don't think Herbalife is a very good product." they respond as if you said something about their mother. Regular people don't have this reaction to products they use. I love Pita Pit and Irish Spring Soap and plenty of other products/businesses. But if someone else didn't it certainly wouldn't hurt my self-esteem.

This is what you'll find from people who've been forced to sit through high pressure marketing presentations that wrap their hopes and dreams up in some crap product they want you to sell to your friends.
  • CaptainGordo
    and it is ridiculous to bash something you no nothing about! The moron comment was directed towards the comment claiming I stated you could eat 10,000 calories in pizza and still lose weight. I never said such a thing.

herbalife is not just for weight loss. If you did some research you would know this!
    When you wrote "It is 100% effective in more than just weight loss" it inferred that Herbalife is 100% effective in weight loss. Her question was valid. No supplement can be 100% in effecting weight loss.
  • BeachBody is responsible for P90x (and P90x2), Insanity, TurboFire, Pump, Slim in 6 just to name a few. They also created Shakeology. I don't feel this company can be bunched together with Mary Kay, Body By Vi and the rest.
    It's a business model- not a scam.
    Know anyone who's had great results doing one of these workouts?
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    I prefer the real food rather than premade shakes and bars.
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    dp
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    BeachBody is responsible for P90x (and P90x2), Insanity, TurboFire, Pump, Slim in 6 just to name a few. They also created Shakeology. I don't feel this company can be bunched together with Mary Kay, Body By Vi and the rest.

Work out videos aren't shakes.

FYI. Most if not all are questioning the high cost per benefit value here.
  • CaptainGordo
    BeachBody is responsible for P90x (and P90x2), Insanity, TurboFire, Pump, Slim in 6 just to name a few. They also created Shakeology. I don't feel this company can be bunched together with Mary Kay, Body By Vi and the rest.
    The success of the exercise program has more to do with the user than the program. Regardless, the quality of one product (P90x, etc.) does not redeem the other (Shakeology).
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member

What does that have to do with anything? Beachbody preys on the ignorance of it's users, Muscle confusion! Shakeology! Results and Recovery Formula!
  • I drink Shakeology! I like it! I see more energy and I am getting alot of healthy benefits from it. To each their own :)
This discussion has been closed.