Shakeology VS Herbalife

Replies

• erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    haters_gonna_hate_doug_funny-14273.gif
  • Tianzi
    Tianzi Posts: 74 Member
    I drink Shakeology! I like it! I see more energy and I am getting alot of healthy benefits from it. To each their own :)

Me too, I love it. I also signed up as a beachbody coach endorsing all the BB products, they work for me :)
  • KMiche82
    KMiche82 Posts: 144 Member
    I am a herbalife distributor and I love the products that one reason I signed up. Every individual is different so everyone is not going to like shakes, just as some of us cannot do the Eat Clean Diet, or any other different plan to to lose weight. My suggestion is do what works for you, I have not tried Shakeology so I cannot give my opinion on it, all I can say about Herbalife is taste good to me and I have seen results with it, but the key to anything you do is get what you put in your mouth straight and then get your physical activity increased as well and you will see results.
  • complicatedmoves
    complicatedmoves Posts: 84 Member
    Shakeology; I'm a shakeology distributor and my cousin is an Herbalife distributor and we have this debate all the time.

I used it before I got pregnant and it helped to maintain my weight and build muscle. My cousin swears by herbalife.

Both are supplments, it's important to understand that it's not a maricle drink. It's suppose to be a nutritional supplement, and it will help you if you follow the plan according to the directions.
  • Sallyismyname
    Sallyismyname Posts: 43 Member
    I like Shakology Better. I don't think it's the answer to the world's problems, it certainly doesn't have me feeling involved in a cult (but I get the point), and it definitely doesn't answer the question as to which direction your toilet paper should face... However, I like the taste and it offers nutrition. I have a hard time eating in the morning, so I drink it for breakfast. It is low calorie. It contains fiber, carbs, and protein, so I stay full until lunch. I enjoy it. I have not lost a significant amount of weight, it is not crack or anything... but it does satisfy my expectations of a nutritional shake. The cost is a bit crazy, but I add instant coffee to it and quit hitting starbucks, so it was a wash financially. I do feel pretty good when I drink it, and yeah. There's my two cents.
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    If you make the claim, the burden of proof is on you. Not on us to have to do the research for you. You use the product and sell the product. It's on you to KNOW the product and not just direct people to the website.
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    I understand what your are saying. I am probably not using the "reply" buttons right, they aren't appearing the same to me. I was trying to reply specifically to this response:

******And here come the pitches.

"If it didn't work for you that's your fault! Other people love herbal supplements/homeopathy/expensive lipstick/fancy knives." Let me guess the fact that these herbal products use trace amounts of the nutrients they brag about or that their claims can not be substantiated by the FDA is meaningless, right? All that matters is if it works for one person, and everyone is different... we're all little snowflakes and if one person likes it it MUST be a good product!

Another common trait of the people you'll find here defending Shakeology or HCG or anything else, they have a low post count. Now that may not mean anything. But I always find it strange that there's this army of defenders for these questionable products that never say anything else on the forums, but the minute you disparage their pet product they post in force. Strange. It's almost like they're a paid schill for the products they're defending... *****

People do tend to get a tad emotional when they are either directly, or through insinuation, called a liar. The point as I can see for someone asking for personal opinions is to get a personal response of how something worked for "1 person". So "1 person's experience" would be the only answer they are wanting.
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,716 Member
    I am not pushing the product here, maybe you missed that!

In case anyone missed her NOT pushing the product:
    I am a user and distributor of Herbalife. It is 100% effective in more than just weight loss.
    strongly disagree. Do YOUR OWN research if you want to be educated!
    go to herbalife.com for correct product information
    If you are really interested in making an educated decision I suggest you go to herbalife.com and do some reasearch!
    herbalife is not just for weight loss. If you did some research you would know this!

Sound like a sales pitch to anyone?
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    I tried Herbal life as a matter of fact I still have all the stuff...Thier motto is 2 shakes a day and one meal of your choice...let me put it to you how she told me...""" SHAKE --SHAKE -- CHEESESTEAK " !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

needless to say This didnt work !
  • SheliaN1960
    SheliaN1960 Posts: 454 Member
    I have done the research on both and both are great products. I have been on Herbalife for about 1 year now faithfully and have lost about 47 pounds total. The thing that I like most about is that it is simple and you are still getting nutrients. Follow the directions and know that some things are not for everyone. Best wishes on your choice and your journey!!!
  • ilookthetype
    ilookthetype Posts: 3,021 Member

I am a user and distributor of Herbalife. It is 100% effective in more than just weight loss.
    If you are really interested in making an educated decision I suggest you go to herbalife.com and do some reasearch!
    herbalife is not just for weight loss. If you did some research you would know this!

Luckily her personality is such that she won't be tricking anyone on this thread to try it.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    WOWZERS guys! Lets focus on the more important things in life like......
    Toilet paper over or under roll?
    LOL
    OVER!!!!
    EXACTLY!
    While over is more pleasing aesthetically, I do under because it makes the tearing easier.
    Now I'm going to have to test this at home, as I've always believed the over tear is easier than the under tear. :laugh:
    Please create a thread, detailing your experience.
    I shall.
  • erxkeel
    erxkeel Posts: 553 Member
    Just dont mention popcorn..... Opps..
  • SassyCalyGirl
    SassyCalyGirl Posts: 1,932 Member

negative! I offered product info that I believe in (when asked) I could not possibly provide all the information the web site provides for someone who is interested. Notice I didn't tell anyone to contact me directly....so no, no sales pitch.
  • oneIT
    oneIT Posts: 388 Member
    Shakeology = just give me something good so I don't have to do any research for myself
    You def pay for their research!!
  • Jeff92se
    Jeff92se Posts: 3,369 Member
    I dont use Herbalife personally BUT Most of us, (yes most if not all) use some form of Suppliments be it Vitamins or what ever.
    Herbalife is another form of these.

Haters guna Hate.

Why would I hate? I lost 5lbs so far using whey protein vs herbal life. At probably 1/3rd the cost. Her ticker says 6lbs lost.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Just dont mention popcorn..... Opps..

Did someone say popcorn?!?!? Mmmm...pass the melted butter, please!
  • Drunkadelic
    Drunkadelic Posts: 948 Member
    she did do her research and already made an educated decision: Don't waste money on something you can get from eating whole foods!
  • Jorra
    Jorra Posts: 3,338 Member
    You said Herbalife is 100% effective. That means it works all the time regardless of any other factors. So, given what you stated, it is plausible to suggest that you could lose weight by eating nothing but pizza, bacon, and Herbalife.

If you really meant that it worked for you and some other people, that is not the same thing as 100% effective.

You still haven't answered the question as to what else it is "effective" at.
  • recriger
    recriger Posts: 245 Member
    Way less than a third. I'm guessing the Whey is around $30 for the tub. The EAS I got last night was. The basic "starter" pack for Herbalife is somewhere around $140. At least it was 10 yrs ago.
This discussion has been closed.