What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• erika010
    erika010 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am going to get a tattoo as well!!
  • IzzyandBri_mommy
    Options
    pin up pictures!!! I have always wanted to do it! And my hubby said he will take me on a beach vacation! :)
  • Orrgarde86
    Orrgarde86 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Probably more tattoos :-)
  • Krissie_Triaxis
    Options
    If I could, a shopping day with Gok Wan (Uk Fashionista) He cracks me up :)

But ultimately I'm having a day at a photography studio. I've also got my first quals as a fitness isntructor so getting my Advance Dip in PT will be a reward. And a weekend at a Spa in Cornwall..... if I ask the hubby nicely I'm sure he'll pay ;)

EDIT: Oh and I'm having a tattoo in ancient greek on my ribs on the left hand side. Homeric Hym 24 - Blessed is he most loved by the Muses, that sweet song flows from his lips - it translates to. Apt being a singer :)
  • justbecause2014
    justbecause2014 Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Shopping spree in all the stores I could never fit into!! And a photo shoot where I don't have a million rolls showing (check out my picture....thats what I mean) And being able to borrow friends clothes and not feel like a tube of toothpaste....and vice versa...I want to be able to let them borrow my clothes!! Whenever they needed something I would give them a shirt that was really tight on me and it would hang off of them like a trashbag :P
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I am going with the same answer as TheZilla!

I've always wanted a tattoo down my side that does onto my tummy (kinda like the picture in my ticker but a little less) but never EVER felt comfortable enough with my tummy or other parts that would have to be exposed to get the tattoo to actually do it. Once i reach my goal weight and have a flat tummy like the girl in my ticker I am going to do it! The pictures and drawings are already picked out and incorporate so many pieces of my life, personality, emotions and family. Can't wait to just have it happen already!

-Stacy

That is so awesome!! My tattoo is very similar to the one in your ticker as well. It's starts on my outter thigh and works it's way up my ribs and expands onto my stomach and breast and over my back - it incorporates various flowers and other things that mean so much to me. It's all designed and waiting for me to lose the weight.
  • valwes04
    Options
    I'd love an artsy phoenix tattoo; A hot swim suit and a beach vacation with my hubby; Some fancy (expensive) spa treatments to help keep me looking good; And a new wardrobe, of course!
  • allieferriera
    allieferriera Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    At 200lbs(I hope to lose more but for now that's my goal) I'm getting a rib tattoo. =]
  • heights180
    heights180 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    i reached my goal like in february i lost 90lbs, and i never really gave myself a reward, but now that i want to lose 15lbs, i will surely like a makeover and go on a cruise.... :bigsmile: i think i deserve it
  • 0RESET0
    0RESET0 Posts: 128
    Options
    When I hit 200lbs, I am getting a heavy bag for the garage. When I reach my goal, I am getting a kick *kitten* pair of MMA shorts I saw in Mens Fitness a few months ago. Of course, by the time I reach my goal, they may not be selling them anymore.
  • 76tech
    76tech Posts: 1,455 Member
    Options
    A good suit, shirt and tie. I rarely get to wear one, but I'm sure I can find opportunities to. Getting ready to spend the cash, luckily I'm too cheap (or broke) to even think of bespoke.

All told I would have lost close to 90 lbs (lost 60-70 before signing up here) so I'm on the last 15-20 now.
  • AandJsMommy
    Options
    New clothes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to buy all new clothes and get rid of the too big ones!!
  • jujoe
    jujoe Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Vegas Baby!!
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    My reward? I won't be fat anymore and I won't be subject to the nasty comments and looks any longer. That's pretty rewarding.
  • pwittek10
    pwittek10 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I am going to Las Vegas!
  • noiva
    noiva Posts: 94
    Options
    My catalyst for starting my weight loss was not fitting on a roller coaster while on vacation. So, my reward will be a vacation AND a ride on that coaster!
  • season1980
    season1980 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    A Pair of jeans from the buckle that I am in love with but would not normally buy a 200.00 dollar pair of jeans. But I do know they last foreva! So when I reach my goal BF% which is 18 right now, I will buy me a pair. And then that will become my "measure" of how well I am maintaining! I def dont want to have to replace my fav jeans that cost 200.00 dollars!
  • KLo924
    KLo924 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Vegas Baby!!

I've been planning on skydiving, but I like this idea too! :drinker:
  • Charbella87
    Options
    I'm getting a cool tattoo, whats yours? I'm editing this, No Miss America answers. C'mon a real reward other than health, a gift for the hard work.

I kind of want another tattoo too. I've always wanted one on the left side of my torso, going down the side. Something like that I would not be willing to lift my shirt up to show people right now so there's a significance behind it.
  • fatgirlslove
    fatgirlslove Posts: 614 Member
    Options
    probably a shopping spree and a road trip!