What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• cottonball77
    Options
    A photo session to trash my wedding gown. Or to trash a new slinky dress.

I like the wedding gown idea- you should be WEARING the slinky dress, not trashing it!
  • sirihermine
    sirihermine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I want a half sleeve tattoo on my right arm. I hate my arms right now, but when i have skinny and buff arms I'm going to show them off with sleeveless tops and a cool tattoo.
  • cottonball77
    Options
    I'm thinking a trip that requires bathing suits. Plus some fantastic jeans and maybe some Manolo Blanik's!!
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    The look in my husband's eyes that says he wants to devour me! Right know his eyes say, "I love you, still"...I love him, he has never made me feel undesirable but I am ready for his look to weaken my knees again!
  • inspirem
    inspirem Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    The first time I hit my goal, I took my whole family to Hawaii (5 kids and a pregnant wife). Now that I am back at this again and trying to lose weight, I may take only my wife to Hawaii the next time.

What a lovely idea...however you might end up with another little one, if your not careful! (teehee)
  • despisi4
    Options
    After hitting my goal of 40lbs I will be starting my shoulder and arm tattoo.. It is something I have been wanting for a long time but just couldn't bring myself to have my chubby arm done.
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we are gonna keep the tattoo business going. We have done our job to stimulate the economy. lmao
  • 707janette
    707janette Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    cosmetic surgery. Not sure just what yet probably a full body lift, possibly a face lift, will have to see what it cost.
  • MericoX
    MericoX Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    A cruise. And all I've wear are small skinny sexy clothes and a bikini.
  • shine_
    shine_ Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I haven't seen my best friend for years now, so when I have reached my goal weight I'll fly out to see her.
  • LosingMyselfin2011
    LosingMyselfin2011 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    horseback riding lessons!
  • Z_I_L_L_A
    Z_I_L_L_A Posts: 2,399 Member
    Options
    To outlook the X and rub it in her face. lmao
  • I'm going to be completely honest...but when I reach my goal weight, which will hopefully be around the time I enter the job force (I'm currently a graduate student) I'm going to treat myself to a Burberry Trench Jacket.
  • tattooedtealady
    tattooedtealady Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I want to lose around 6 stone. For every stone I lose I will treat myself to a treatment such as a manicure or pedicure. When I reach three stone I want to treat myself to a Vivienne Westwood bracelet and when I reach goal, the matching necklace :) xo
  • domalino
    Options
    Im going to get a pro-fit rugby shirt ( I know its mostly americans on here so you might not understand that these are basically skin tight on a normal person and are skin tight on a hench rugby player)

And a pair of slim leg armani jeans.

And whatever else i can convince my parents i deserve :D

stil 6 months (ish) away though
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    To outlook the X and rub it in her face. lmao

Hmmm....somebody sounds bitter! :wink: :laugh: LOL

Can't say that I blame you, though. I'd like to rub it in the face of every guy who ever told me, "You're a nice girl, but you're just not my type." Ummm....okay, so what is your type? A mean and hateful girl? :huh: "You're not my type" is code for, "You're too fat, and I'd be embarrassed to be seen with you."
  • juicymama08
    juicymama08 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Im gonna get Tat Tat Tatted up on all my new sexy parts! :love:
    (hips, waist n thigh......what were you thinking??? Lol) :wink:
  • juicymama08
    juicymama08 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Sounds like we are gonna keep the tattoo business going. We have done our job to stimulate the economy. lmao

Lmao!!!! Agreed!!
  • mcdonl
    mcdonl Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    To be able to just be active and stay fit and not have to do insantity, P90X and Asylum.... I just want to go to the gym, bike/jog and eat right... Maintain, not lose is my end goal AND reward.
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    I plan on submitted my photo into PlayBoy. If Linsdey Lohan can do it so can I.