What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• jmuhnie
    jmuhnie Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do another 50 mile hike to see how much easier it is than when I was 235. Nothing like sucking air for 50 miles on the Queen Charlotte Track in New Zealand to make you think about fitness. That's my ticker pic.
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I want to get a tattoo of a chrysalis (sp?) right behind my inner right ankle bone hanging on a vine/branch of some sort that wraps around the back of my ankle and leads toward the front of my foot and ends in a turquoise/black butterfly. That's the basic idea, anyway - I gotta get with my friend from Blacklist Ink and have him actually draw something up for me.
  • acea15
    acea15 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hopefully a trip to Daytona beach with my boyfriend in July! :smile:
  • whallvr
    whallvr Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I want a really awesome swimsuit for Hawaii!!!
  • Nikki582
    Nikki582 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Surfing lessons! :D
  • samonaellie
    Options
    I want to be able to fit in some of my clothing from back in the day that I just can't seem to get rid of. :)
  • newme201213
    newme201213 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    fit into whatever dress i want.....and thereby look hot ,fit and healthy
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    Being able to go on the waiting list for IVF treatment.

Everything else doesn't seem worth it.

Not for one minute saying anyone else's rewards are meaningless or anything else, they are not, you all deserve to go shopping to get a whole new wardrobe, you have worked hard and deserve it.

For me being told I will never be a Mum unless I lose weight was just too much to handle and everything else in the world seemed to pail in comparison.
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    other then new clothes that I mentioned earlier.... Biggest reward ever would to finally have our wedding!!! We went through the court originally. Just thinking about it makes me all teary!! Jan 19th will be 4 years!

And a honeymoon of course. To a beach, where I can wear a bikini. Or a cruise. (We have yet to go on our honeymoon!)
  • nancycola
    nancycola Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    1 - i'm going to jump my husband and have fun in the sack .
    2 - i'll break out all the slim-fitting clothes and put away all the fat-hiding clothes in my closet.
    3 - i'll treat myself to a korean spa trip where you walk around naked a bunch.
    4 - new bikini.
    5 - maybe a pair of high-waisted pants or jeans a la katherine hepburn or annie hall.
  • MariaAlbinaxoxo
    MariaAlbinaxoxo Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    I don't have a goal 'weight' but I do wanna just lose a few inches and feel better about myself and when I do, nails done, hair done and VEGAS, baby!
  • brookepenni
    brookepenni Posts: 787 Member
    Options
    I think I'm going to get my motorbike license and a motorbike. No scooter, an actual bike. Then I'll go riding with my boyfriend :)

Oh and hopefully I'll get an engagement ring too hehe!

I have a few tattoos already but I've also been playing with the idea of getting the word 'strong' or 'strength' as my next (5th)! Although I'm thinking of getting it done in Arabic. I love the way that language looks. I have a kanji symbol (happiness) already, so may or may not get it to match if all else fails.
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Yep, definitely going with the tattoo. Been thinking about it forever, so seems like it is a good goal!
  • bisland
    bisland Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    :wink: To finally use those Victoria Secret gift cards I have been holding on to
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    Well In February I'll hopefully be in my 150's which is not my ultimate goal but closer. I'm getting a DSLR Camera for my photography. Ultimate goal, new wardrobe, New hair style and color, facial, massage, pedicure, manicure, thinking about a tramp stamp. I don't have any ink yet, but I seen what I want and I won't get it till I'm where I wanna be. We're talking weight, inches, muscle tone, the works...

Husband and I are gonna save the money this year and by 2013 hopefully I'm there, and we are going to take a Nickelodeon cruise with the kids. That means a new bathing suit, my first bikini :D
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    Being able to go on the waiting list for IVF treatment.

Everything else doesn't seem worth it.

Not for one minute saying anyone else's rewards are meaningless or anything else, they are not, you all deserve to go shopping to get a whole new wardrobe, you have worked hard and deserve it.

For me being told I will never be a Mum unless I lose weight was just too much to handle and everything else in the world seemed to pail in comparison.

:flowerforyou: :heart: :heart:
  • changinmyways72
    Options
    I'm getting a DSLR Camera for my photography.

Ooooh what kind? I absolutely LOVE photography.
  • dayylight
    Options
    So many great ideas here. I have mini-goals and some of them will be rewarded. Somewhere along the way at one of my mini-goals I'm going to get my belly button pierced. And I will have to get a new wardrobe when I reach my goal, whether I want to or not, so that's not my main reward.

The day I hit goal I'm going to reward myself with drinks and dinner with some of my close friends. I'm going to order the most fattening things imaginable.

But my real reward is going to be a designer Disney bag from Disneyland. Every time I go I wish I had $400 handy to just blow on a purse.
  • BeckaT79
    BeckaT79 Posts: 216
    Options
    A strapless dress....I have never worn a strapless dress :-)
  • gabadabadoo
    Options
    Well as I'm at the beginning of a very long haul, I have thought more about short-term goals, and am giving myself a reward for every 10% of body weight lost - and the rewards are going to centre on making me look and feel better in some way (first goal is teeth whitening).
    But as for the ultimate reward, I haven't given it much thought - probably a trip back to South America -- I'd like to do the Machu Picchu trek again.

11581894.png