What is your reward for reaching your final weight goal?

Options

Replies

• appleseeds
    appleseeds Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    I secretly would like to be a fitness instructor at a gym. I want to do the course but would be embarrassed to do it at this weight so once I reach my goal weight I want to do the course and then work on getting this and than perhaps a career change!

ME TOO
  • eliz_in_pink
    eliz_in_pink Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I'm buying sexy lingerie for my honeymoon! :)

My fiance and I get married on 5-19-12. We are going to Disney... so I think I'm going to be a super sexy/naughty Minnie Mouse! ;)
  • samanthasky
    samanthasky Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I'm banking on a $1,500 shopping spree. :)
  • RichardCh
    Options
    iPad!!!!!!
    Nice I like that one !
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    A sexy dress from Pinupgirlclothing.com and a night out in the city!

I LOVE that site!!! bought a dress from them awhile back. they run a bit small fyi.
  • TheFitHooker
    TheFitHooker Posts: 3,358 Member
    Options
    I'm also going to be getting a Boudoir Photo shoot :)
  • sandra80
    sandra80 Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    i love to bake and i love sweets but i know that that all got me to where i was once at 370lbs. my final reward is a cupcake tattoo on my inner right wrist of a cupcake with a 370 below it. reminder of where i was. reminder of what not to do. a reminder that i will see every time i try to lift food to my mouth.
  • RichardCh
    Options
    I'm getting a cool tattoo, whats yours? I'm editing this, No Miss America answers. C'mon a real reward other than health, a gift for the hard work.
    I binge eat for 24 hours.

This is on top of the weekly "free day" and monthly 8 hour pig out.

It's nice being in control!
    Yeah I like that one...and being able to discipline yourself to not do it all the time. You da man...
    I met my weight goals back in November: 200lbs - down 62lbs from a high of 262.
    And I binged all day and night - eating anything and everything. LOVED IT!:drinker:
    It took a week to recover, but over the holidays, I lost 6 more lbs and am now even lower having set new goals more to do with peak fitness and fat loss than mere weight loss.

And when I hit that magic 190 - IT'S ON!
    I love food, and I love to eat. My fat loss program enables me to eat around 3000 calories daily and still lose the weight.

This is why I am SO AGAINST these silly starvation diets.
    It's pure self-sabotage and ruins all the fun of living.
    For me It finding that balance tbo and I do also love food it why I always work out before going drinking or heading round a mates allows me to order in a pizza with friends and not sweat it. U are a cal burning machine see why u need to eat alot to maintain :)
  • rdpixie
    rdpixie Posts: 96
    Options
    Photo shoot for me! :D
  • skizzerbizkit
    skizzerbizkit Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Tattoos are a given. I'm already planning those. :)

But the biggest thing for me would be: SWIMSUIT.

I used to LOVE swimming, and I was really good at it. But then I just kept gaining weight and got self-conscious about my image. I think the last time I wore a swimsuit was in Phys Ed my junior year of high school. So it's been around five years. I don't even OWN a swimsuit. But that's definitely gonna change... <3
  • asgard825
    asgard825 Posts: 1,516 Member
    Options
    Bicycle shorts:smile:smile:
  • Pookylou
    Pookylou Posts: 988 Member
    Options
    I'm doing little reward for each 10lbs lost (Lush treats, jeans, slipper socks!) when I get to my goal weight, whatever that may be when I get down there, it'll be the chest piece tattoo I've been planning for the last 6 months :)
  • enigrebua
    enigrebua Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe, because hopefully by then, I'll have a new job!
  • Selyan
    Selyan Posts: 51
    Options
    New jeans. I hate going on pants shopping, because I always end up feeling fat and disgusting.
  • ucfmattp
    Options
    Going to Texas de Brazil for dinner :)
    I just hit my goal so I am headed there soon.
  • to finally get on the path of been a fighter, I will be a sucsess but I wont enter a cage without a shirt on :-/ also, Im gonna man up and ask a certain someone out but until then its all about me lol
  • sharonfincher1
    sharonfincher1 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Fitting into all my jeans in my closet....
  • CallieRettig
    Options
    When I complete my half marathon this year I'm getting a tattoo on my wrist that says 13.1.
    For minor goals, I buy myself cute or expensive workout clothes I normally wouldn't
  • micmac327
    micmac327 Posts: 128
    Options
    Tank tops! I want to show off my (soon to be) toned arms!
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Dresses, dresses and dresses, even though I'm a bit of a tomboy really :)