11 Week ELIMINATION CHALLENGE

Options
12345679»

Replies

• ShauntelB
    ShauntelB Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Count me in!! Im so excited to loose this weight but I need something to keep me accountable so hopefully this will be it :laugh:
  • ywestmoreland
    ywestmoreland Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join if not tooo late.
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Not too late - but you need to friend me before I can add you on the list - and then you can go to the blog from now on - it's where you will weigh in on Friday and post comments:

Here's the link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sheri869/view/11-week-elimination-challege-weigh-in-general-1st-blog-191095#comments

IF You have any problems accessing it PLEASE do Not hesitate to message me and I will send you the link direct! I need to know everyone who wants to participate can access the page As Soon As Possible!

Make sure you are on the "11 WEEK Challenge Blog - I still have a couple Blogs up for people to check out from the previous 10 week challenge.

Please comment on the blog - just a "hey" or questions or comments - or whatever you want - so I know you can access it as you see it! And don't forget to send me a "friend" request - I'll only add those who are on my list so I can communicate easily if necessary.

Thanks
  • PEANUT3211
    Options
    I would love to join! I'm new to this whole program so not sure what i need to do to get signed up.
  • Llorraine11
    Llorraine11 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    i wana join
  • irishdancer23
    irishdancer23 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    hi! i have a quick question. i would love to join, but i am going out of town for the weekend, and i will not have access to a computer until tuesday night. would i still be able to be part of the competition?
  • Chicc
    Chicc Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Hi eveyrone I'd love to join! Bring on the challenge :)
  • toofat2toofit
    toofat2toofit Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Please include me!!! Sending my friend request now.
  • Anderia
    Anderia Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Add me please! I'm in!
  • cathythi
    Options
    I would love to join the competition. :)
  • iRun126
    iRun126 Posts: 31
    Options
    Count me in - thanks!
  • Mama2HnC
    Options
    I'd LOVE to join..
  • stewarthaus4
    Options
    would love to do this
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    As I've found no other way to Close This but to post a note here

THIS CHALLENGE IS NOW CLOSED.

IF you posted prior to my closing post and Still want to participate in the Challenge you must send me a "FRIEND" request by Thursday morning (January 12th) (if you haven't already) to still be added and I will send you the information from there.

If you did friend request me and still haven't been on the new blog to post - below is the link - the list of everyone participating is on it - if your name is on the list then your in - if not then I haven't received a friend request from you and still need to. Weigh in is Friday! As I said, if I don't hear from you and you are not already on my list, before Thursday morning then I will be dropping those names.

Thanks All who are participating in the Challenge!!

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/Sheri869/view/11-week-elimination-challenge-weigh-in-general-1st-blog-191095#comments
  • bubblesburst80
    bubblesburst80 Posts: 1,152 Member
    Options
    thats for staring it, can't wait ti get going!!
  • Results4achange
    Options
    Hi everyone. I'm very new here and I'm wondering how to join in. I have been exploring this group for over a week and have been burning the required 340 calories 5x a week. If you can help, I'd greatly appreciate the input. Thanks:)

Also, I went to look at some speadsheet site....it said error..is there a link?