American Idol??

Options
13»

Replies

• Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Adam...that's his name. He does have a really wide range and excellent voice control but I just don't like his style. I'm thinking it 's Rock??? I like rock music, it's just that he's a little much........

I think the girls will be gone pretty early on in the game, the guys are PHENOM this year!!

They wasted a Top 12 spot with this girl. There were at least 3 other girls in the wildcard group that sing better than her. Must piss them off to see her up there.

87730_jasmine-murray.jpg

You're right, Max. I don't like her much at all. I wished they would have put Felicia in.:sad:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Anoop bugs me for some reason.:grumble:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Anoop bugs me for some reason.:grumble:

He trys too hard to entertain
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Adam...that's his name. He does have a really wide range and excellent voice control but I just don't like his style. I'm thinking it 's Rock??? I like rock music, it's just that he's a little much........

I think the girls will be gone pretty early on in the game, the guys are PHENOM this year!!

They wasted a Top 12 spot with this girl. There were at least 3 other girls in the wildcard group that sing better than her. Must piss them off to see her up there.

87730_jasmine-murray.jpg

You're right, Max. I don't like her much at all. I wished they would have put Felicia in.:sad:

Agreed!:angry: