Oh no. Oh. No.

Options
124»

Replies

• Peep_chic
    Peep_chic Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Solution: use the coupons for a girlfriend get-together. Invite 3-4 friends over and you all share the pizza and some good times. Guilt/Anxiety resolved.

^^ This. You can eat a piece and eat a side serving of baby carrots or a small salad. Enjoy & Dont forget to log. This is what I'm having tonight too except I'm baking a store bought one.:wink:
  • Jconner30
    Jconner30 Posts: 311
    Options
    Eat the THIN CRUST pizza! Much less calories and you still get to enjoy it
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Throw the coupons out.

If you desire a pizza, learn how to cook one.

A home made pizza will have less sodium, nitrates (depending on what meat you add) and less calories. In addition, you will be learning and burning calories as you go through the cooking process.

Not to mention the sense of accomplishment when you get to eat your own home made tasty pizza!

:smile:
  • Karamonster
    Karamonster Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I just got some excellent value Pizza Hut vouchers through the door. Wat do.

How much pizza is a safe amount? I usually order a medium, and that can last me two days... is this bad? My usual toppings are mushroom, chicken and pepper... But it's the base that's the nasty part, right?

Oh, give me strength. :laugh:

Thin crust is way lower in calories than the other kinds :-)
  • jezzi16
    jezzi16 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I can tell the east coasters here. You couldn't pay us to eat any of those chain places pizzas. I say throw it out and don't stress about it.
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    The worst part of a pizza is the crust. If you want to mitigate the garbage, go thin crust, though the option still exists to rip up the cupons and throw them in the trash/recycling.
  • Marll
    Marll Posts: 904 Member
    Options
    If you want Pizza Hut, just make sure to get the thin crust and say NO to the extra cheese! Pile on the veggies and if you feel up to it, make it "white" without sauce. (:

Agree with thin crust, but the rest sounds horrible :)