What's your favorite Protein Shake recipe?

Options

Replies

• MrsAbbott18
    Options
    YUM!!!!!
  • doobabe
    doobabe Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    1/2 banana FROZEN
    1 scoop Swanson Pure Pea Protein powder
    1 packet stevia
    1 cup organic soy milk (original or vanilla)
    1 tblspn organic unsweetened cocoa powder

Mix/ blend in blender and it tastes like a milkshake :smile:
  • Charlie175
    Charlie175 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Bump

My lastest is just almond milk, vanilla pwd, strawberry syrup
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    Vanilla protein powder, 8 oz chilled brewed coffee, 1 tablespoon sugar free chocolate fudge pudding mix, dash vanilla and lots of ice. I call it my Wake Shake. Breakfast every morning.

Sounds like a mocha frappe! Mmmm!!
  • heatherterp
    Options
    what are the calories and other nutritional info on this. sounds delish!!!!
  • lniffa
    lniffa Posts: 718 Member
    Options
    BUMP
  • uzaida
    uzaida Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    1 cup of spinach (which you cant taste), a half of a banana, 2 slices of pineapple and 4oz of almond milk, 2 rounded scoops of visalus protein powder and 5 ice cubes. Try it.
  • michelleisgettinfit
    Options
    bump
  • Chelij
    Chelij Posts: 49
    Options
    Cookies and Cream protein powder, 1 c almond milk, and mixed berries. OMG...my fiance and i both have this as our breakfast and it's like having a triple thick milkshake from Mcdonalds. Yum!
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this thread and all of the great new recipes to try!
  • knighttrain74
    knighttrain74 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    chocolate protein powder, 1 tbs peanut butter, 1 tbs sugar free butterscotch jello pudding mix...tastes like a butterfinger! so good!

That sounds so good!
  • ryno0618
    ryno0618 Posts: 361
    Options
    I keep it pretty simple.

1 scoop Optimum Nutrition powder (vanilla flavor), 2 cups almond milk, chopped banana, and ice.
  • luvJOJO
    luvJOJO Posts: 1,881 Member
    Options
    bump for later
  • jennalink807
    jennalink807 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    All of these sound so good I'm going to have to pick up some protein powder today at the store! I've never done protein shakes before, but I've been looking for a better way to begin the day other than frosted flakes... lol :)
  • rockerbabyy
    rockerbabyy Posts: 2,258 Member
    Options
    made on this morning with two servings of frozen fruit medley (pineapple, grapes, melon, strawberries), 1 scoop protein powder, 3 oz spinach, a cup of water, scoop of orange Metamucil, and 1 cup greek yogurt <3 huge smoothie, 495 calories, so either half it or split it with someone? but 52g or protein and kept me full all morning
  • jsilvernagel
    jsilvernagel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    some of the recipes i use are

chocolate caramel cheesecake .... 1 glass full of ice - 1 cup chocolate light soy milk (it makes it creamier) - 1 teaspoon carmel syrup flavoring - 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder -- 1 teaspoon cheesecake pudding mix and blend together

banana cream pie -- 1 glass full of ice -- 1 cup vanilla light soy milk -- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder -- 1 teaspoon bannana cream pie pudding mix -- 1 banana -- 1 teaspoon toasted marshmallow syrup flavoring ( thats what i used because i only have caramel and toasated marshmellow as of now.. tasted pretty good tho! you could prolly use like a vanilla syrup ..or whatever you like :)

scotharoo -- 1 glass full of ice --1 cup vanilla light soy milk -- 1 scoop vanilla whey protein powder -- i teaspoon butterscotch pudding mix -- 1 small teaspoon peanut butter (im not a huge fan of peanut butter so i dont add a whole lot) and 1 teaspoon toasted marshmellow syrup flavoring (and again you could use whatever you like)

-- theres alot of ideas you could just experiment with..those are some of the types i like..if your not a fan of soy milk (which i never was..i use to HATE soy milk.. and i still prolly wouldnt drink it plan..it makes the shakes soo much better) you could use skim milk.. ive had some other shakes like a coconut cream pie.. and a snickers .. i havent made these two at home yet..but when they made the snickers for me i know they added peanuts not peanut butter... and the coconut was pretty good if your a coconut fan.. just some ideas :)

what im experimenting with now is just getting a couple different pudding mixes and just kinda mixing up my own..like yesterday i got white chocolate pudding mix.. all i ever add to any shake is just a teaspoon .

-- hope some of these help or give you some ideas :)
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    In a blender: one scoop of chocolate or vanilla protein powder, instant coffee grounds, 1c unsweetened almond milk, 3c warm water, 1/4c canned pumpkin, Stevia, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon to taste.

My Pumpkin Spice Latte <3
  • ltinsley52974
    Options
    I just started the Herbalife shakes! I really like the banana cream pie shake! It is so good!

14209314.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • nermal6873
    nermal6873 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    These all sound so good!
  • lyn267
    lyn267 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    bump