You little weirdo.

Options

Replies

• pretty_ribbons
    pretty_ribbons Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    everyone seem to think its weird that i have really soft hands, i have to admit they are baby soft but i didnt think it was weird until i started shaking hands with people LOL you know, like, when i meet people :laugh: and they always stop and say "OMG your hands are so soft"

i have actually sat and had a room of 4 people just discussing how soft my hands are, someone said its like shaking hands with and angel! :laugh: :laugh: i thought they were weird! and recently my cousin yelled "stop touching me with yur weird baby hands!" lmao

also i daydream alot, people think im weird because of that too :bigsmile:
  • Phoenix1401
    Phoenix1401 Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    When it's super cold outside, I like to pretend that I'm Russian. Apparently that's odd.

omg! Omg! Omg! I TOTALLY DO THIS! WHEN I WEAR MY RUSSIAN HAT IN THE COLD WEATHER! I walk up to my friends and say "You dumb Amerikaans drink your Svedka and Absolut frum buttles! I drink my vodka straight frum ferment tank with extra pickle juice" *gives friends strange bulgy eye stare* O_O'

Hell yeah I'm weird! *waves freak flag*
  • Purpleflipflops
    Purpleflipflops Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    When I am thinking about something, I talk to myself.... I don't actually speak, but my lips move, and I have like, hand movements and stuff....

I get really into talking to myself. :blushing:
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I don't like chips/ fries. I get a lot of hell for that.
  • strawberry123187
    Options
    :laugh: Nothing, I'm perfect.
    Why what did you hear?:angry:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

my fiance gives me hell because I constantly have conversations with myself, trip over my own feet/air almost daily and am such a book worm I carry one with my everywhere :happy: I love being weird
  • srhillard
    Options
    I love brushing my teeth in the shower also. I don't know why.
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    iHEARTcardiacnurses Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    I can't touch chalk or microfiber. It gives me chills just thinking about it.

I'm also afraid of chickens :(:embarassed:
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I'm with you on the cold. Typically, if I'm comfortable, everyone else in the room is sweating. I wear layers all summer because it's so cold inside restaurants, stores, and my office. Strangely enough, I get really hot when I sleep and often have to shed all of my blankets and always sleep under a fan.

Other than that, I have about 1,000 quirks that make me special. The only absolute rule I live by is the right to change my mind about anything at anytime. I don't know if that makes me annoying or fun. :)
  • pokerbarbie13
    Options
    I brush my teeth in the shower too because I prefer warm water. My ex also nicknamed me Butterball since I'm eternally cold. He said snuggling up to me was like snuggling up to a frozen turkey. So....not that weird!
  • jlnk
    jlnk Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I like to set my clocks one hour and ten minutes ahead...
    I've been known to drink pickle juice and vinegar...
    I listen to ganster rap when I work out...
    I find Snoop Dogg unbelievably sexy...
    I think stereotypes have *some* validity...
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Two things that come to mind right away, although I'm sure there's others...

I always shake the container of milk before I pour it

I have to smoosh down the toothpaste on my toothbrush before I put it in my mouth...the thought of a hunk of toothpaste is just gross...

Oh yeah...and my ankles are double jointed and I can turn my feet in weird ways...I've freaked a few people out with that...including an x-ray technician!
  • chicky89
    chicky89 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    so Im not the only one who brushes teeth in the shower?!?!?!
  • beezerphd
    beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I actually quite enjoy the pain I feel after a hard workout.

Even though it's been happening for years. I still get amazed with belly button fluff at the end of the day.

I don't like tea or coffee. That apparently makes me really weird.
  • hperowl
    hperowl Posts: 234 Member
    Options

I get weird stares and stuff also because I looooove the smell of books. Even in public (especially places like Books-a-Million), if I find a book with freshly laminated pages, I'll take a big ol' whiff. Same thing goes with letters in the mail, but I've been warned not to sniff those.. y'know.. in case someone has laced a letter with anthrax.

OMG!!! Me too! I thought I was the only one! I also LOVE office supply stores! All of the gizmos and gadgets. I get this giddy feeling every time I walk into one! It's weird, I know.
  • sarahsmom1
    sarahsmom1 Posts: 1,501 Member
    Options
    When I would shovel snow Id wear shorts and a tank top and pretend it was sand. I don't get cold, dont wear shoes unless I have too only own 2 pair one pair of flip flops and 1 pair walking shoes, wear shorts and flip flops in the rain. Yes I also have to shake the milk container, well anything in a bottle. My daughter picked up the habit and once she did bbq sauce and the lid came off it was all over her face, cupboards, ceiling and floor it was quit funny to me.
  • premiumchilenita
    premiumchilenita Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    Hmmm, where do I start. I like doing a Scottish accent, sometimes, especially when I say "Breakfast" it's just the way I say it now and everyone knows that's how I say it.
    No one, I mean NO ONE is allowed to touch my pinky toes, I feel like they don't know how to touch them and they will break them off
    I dance anywhere
    And I also enjoy potty humour........is it bad to teach my kids that:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I grew up with an over expressive brother
  • beezerphd
    beezerphd Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Haha I'll have to test you on your pronunciation of breakfast then.
  • trisha329
    trisha329 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Ooooh...just thought of another one...

I have a thing for bags and containers...

And luggage stores? I need to be restrained just walking by one...
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    When I am thinking about something, I talk to myself.... I don't actually speak, but my lips move, and I have like, hand movements and stuff....

I get really into talking to myself. :blushing:

I actually speak, so......yeah...
  • newCourtney
    newCourtney Posts: 168 Member
    Options

I get weird stares and stuff also because I looooove the smell of books. Even in public (especially places like Books-a-Million), if I find a book with freshly laminated pages, I'll take a big ol' whiff. Same thing goes with letters in the mail, but I've been warned not to sniff those.. y'know.. in case someone has laced a letter with anthrax.

OMG!!! Me too! I thought I was the only one! I also LOVE office supply stores! All of the gizmos and gadgets. I get this giddy feeling every time I walk into one! It's weird, I know.

Office supplies make me happy...especially binder clips....