How the hell...

Options
13»

Replies

• datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    alot of people... think that exact same way... when their perception is much different than reality.
  • mussmom
    mussmom Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    To put my two cents in-I teach 6-8th graders. Kids do definitely go through pudgy stages. They get chubby, then shoot up to fill it in. The change in girls and boys from 6 to 8th is crazy! All of your comments are interesting, as I see kids struggle with this daily. I wish they could see that they will grow into their bodies and lose that awkwardness they feel.
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Same. I felt so HUGE, towering over everybody.

Hitting puberty in and of itself doesn't result in pudginess.

Oh, that was a response to my post? I was referring to the fact that I've been 5'6 since I was twelve.
  • siabevis
    siabevis Posts: 811
    Options
    lol you looked great
  • servilia
    servilia Posts: 3,453 Member
    Options

Oh, that was a response to my post? I was referring to the fact that I've been 5'6 since I was twelve, ****wad.

No need for names. It appears some posts were deleted or something? Someone posted about the OP having hit puberty and I said that puberty in and of itself doesn't result in pudginess, which is true.

You must have some problems if the only way you can respond is with a potty mouth. Tsk tsk.
  • Barelmy
    Barelmy Posts: 590 Member
    Options

Oh, that was a response to my post? I was referring to the fact that I've been 5'6 since I was twelve, ****wad.

No need for names. It appears some posts were deleted or something? Someone posted about the OP having hit puberty and I said that puberty in and of itself doesn't result in pudginess, which is true.

You must have some problems if the only way you can respond is with a potty mouth. Tsk tsk.

My apologies. I assumed you were the same idiot who'd called the OP fat, and were then making comments about my teenaged appearance. If you'd seen the original comments, you'd understand the tension.
  • sexforjaffacakes
    sexforjaffacakes Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    Puberty does result in weight gain, and looks overweight on a child when no one else has hit puberty yet, but is perfectly normal for a young teenager/young woman.

So yes, for some people, puberty can cause "pudginess"