What have you wasted calories on today?

Options

Replies

• HugznKiki
    HugznKiki Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Today I wasted calories on my salt and vinegar pringles....uughhh after this can is done..they will be banned from my house until I lose 20 lbs numnumnumnumnnnnnmmmm :grumble:
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    ...double post...
  • cshine06
    cshine06 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    nothing wasted today - yesterday i ate a bunch of crackers and pita chips around lunch time instead of the lunch i had planned, was kinda pissed at myself for that one. dont know why but i was seriously craving salty/crunchy carbs all day yesterday

I did the same thing yesterday!!! The pita chips are new to me but they are tasteless yet yummy.
  • jojeh2011
    jojeh2011 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    actually today's been pretty good.. i usually have a peppermint ghiradelli chocolate square because i have some leftover from the holidays. but none today :) I did get some fro yo butttt feel pretty good about it because:
    - i choose blueberry flavor over cake batter (the latter is my ultimate faveeee)
    - despite those ginormous fro yo cups, i filled yogurt to about 1/3 the cup. portion control for the win
    - no candy toppings. opted for blackberries and mango instead!

woo!!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    Not a single calorie was wasted today.
  • fteale
    fteale Posts: 5,310 Member
    Options
    I used up about 350 on chocolate but it was worth it.
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    It's funny how all the hot guys with amazing bodies are saying...REGRET NOTHING. That philosophy just ain't gonna work for everyone. :)
  • kdownes1
    Options
    A second helping of homemade baked macaroni and cheese. It was so good though.
  • achief192
    achief192 Posts: 192
    Options
    Vodka
  • hofosho1020
    Options
    RIght now! Wine and fruit snacks LOL!
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    Taco Bell and a 3 Musketeers, but I was still under :)
  • jill___
    jill___ Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    Bottled iced tea... but I'm still under my calories for the day and struggling to force myself to eat dinner.
  • Ang5669
    Ang5669 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    4 Molson 67......yum...and i still have 450 cal left after 3 meals since i did 90min on the treadmill today :drinker:
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    :( I think that too much lingering on mistakes only causes that helpless downward spiral (and for me at least) leads to eating "because the day is already ruined."

That being said, I do wish I had not had so much processed sugar today in the form of some Trader Joe's European style chocolate covered cookies, a buttermint, and the semi-sweet chocolate piece I thought was going to help curb sweet cravings... Sigh. Tomorrow is another day!
  • Crystal_Pistol
    Crystal_Pistol Posts: 750 Member
    Options
    It's funny how all the hot guys with amazing bodies are saying...REGRET NOTHING. That philosophy just ain't gonna work for everyone. :)

Fat woman with a pudgy body here, I still regret nothing. LMFAO!!
  • chicklidell
    Options
    I don't ever think of calories as wasted but I do splurge once in awhile and today it was pure maple syrup on my oatmeal....yum!
  • dollipop
    dollipop Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Nothing. Yet. But I am craving something, anything bad! :grumble:
    *chugs more water*
  • shoelover78
    Options
    A white hot chocolate... I guess I should've checked the calories first! Over 300!!!!!
  • lacharp
    lacharp Posts: 66
    Options
    A delicious glass of red wine with dinner. :drinker:
  • fitplease
    fitplease Posts: 647 Member
    Options
    Cookies!