June 1 is in 20 weeks!

Options
1101112131416»

Replies

• fran1515
    fran1515 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    My mini goal will be Friday May 4th.
    I need to be down 15 more pounds which will put me at 250.
    After this there will only be 4 more weeks until June 1st.
    Time to buckle down and see this thru.
    If anyone is serious about getting this done please friend me and we can motivate each other.
    Fran1515
  • lshabazz
    lshabazz Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Greetings,
    I am doing ok. Hit a road block while my family was in town and got off the wagon. so to speak. This is a new week & 5 weeks to make goal weight woo hoo *•.¸♥ *•.
  • fang19423
    fang19423 Posts: 1,407 Member
    Options
    Can I join you? I have about 24 lbs to lose. My Birthday is July 3rd, so would love to get some of the way be then - thanks.

10696830.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • jpoulsen2
    jpoulsen2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is my first forum post, that is how excited I am - you've broken my silence!

I want to be down about 25 pounds by June 16, just in time for my five-year wedding anniversary. After counting out the weeks, I'm hoping this is do-able! It sounds like it could be? Need all the support I can get!

Forgot to update here - I made this goal!! Woo hoo! I first set my sites on this goal a few months ago and am proud to say that I made it with weeks to spare. I have established mini-goals along the way that helped me keep focused, and since I've been able to keep pace with these mini goals I've had more ambitious weight loss goals in mind. My revised goal for June 16 is to be down another 12 pounds for a total of 38 pounds lost. I know it will keep getting harder, but I hope to keep this determination rolling right along!!

How is everyone else doing? Good luck!

5342150.png
  • ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    anyone still around? May is our last month so I figured I'd start a group. Anyone interested in joining just message me! I'll be maintaining a spreadsheet and posting challenges as well!
  • ishallnotwant
    ishallnotwant Posts: 1,210 Member
    Options
    I'm here! I've lost almost 17 pounds...won't be to goal by June 1st but I will be much closer! I think the group sounds like a great idea, we can all hit it hard for the last month and see how we do!
  • JersryGirl31
    JersryGirl31 Posts: 167
    Options
    I hope to get to 152 by St. Patrick's Day and 135 by June 1. Let"s do this!

Ok, ! was 157 on St Patrick's Day and I'm 149 today, May 4. New goal is 144 by June 1. I don't see 135 happening that soon. Maybe by July 1.
  • jpoulsen2
    jpoulsen2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    So how did everyone do? Would love to hear follow up posts from everyone. Did you meet your goal? Were you close? Any words of wisdom or things you would have done differently?

My anniversary is next Saturday (the arbitrary date that I was shooting for). Happily I will be the same weight as the day I got married five years ago! I've been at this weight for a few too many weeks (plateau-ed) and still need to amp it up a little bit. Nevertheless I'm pleased with my work so far. My next goal is really just limited to getting even one pound past this plateau (I'm desperate, I would probably even cry over one pound at this point!).

Any new goals out there?

Good luck everyone!
  • mcsandifer
    Options
    I would love to join. I need some help for my next 15-20 lbs also. Lets GO
  • MrsCarpenter719
    MrsCarpenter719 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Ill join my 24th bday is June 15 I would like to look and feel good about myself and be in a bikini for the summer by then!!! My goal weight is about 20lbs away i could do this!
  • Addictedtosuccess
    Options
    Im in! You can add me :)