June 1 is in 20 weeks!

Options
So I'm looking for some people to help keep me accountable in the next 20 weeks until June 1! I'd love to try to work together to hit some goals by then, maybe with some mini goals in the middle (Valentines Day, St Pats, Easter, etc).
Here's a little about me: I'm 5'6, 22 years old, and as of this morning 188lbs. My calories are set to lose 1.5 lbs a week. I'd love to lose the 30 pounds by June 1 because I live on Cape Cod so beach season will be right around the corner once I hit June.

Does anyone want to join me?

Replies

• jmeza408
    Options
    ill join you i want to lose at least 40lbs by june 23rd which is my 23rd bday and both my daghters baptism. I crrently weigh 188.8 as of this morning as well. Go ahead and add me so we can keep eachother motivated
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I think one thing I really want to work on this week is recording everything--everyday--in my food journal. How about you?
  • doingit4mybaby
    Options
    I'll join you, my b-day is June 12th, hopefully I can shed 30lbs by then. :)
  • panda742002
    panda742002 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I will join you too. Wow June 1 in 20 weeks that seems so close. Which is awesome to be done with winter.

I have been a part of this for a few years with nothing huge for loss. Yes, more support is always welcomed.

so yeah that would be fun.
  • Nikkiray32
    Options
    Sure, you can add me. I am suppose to lose 2 pounds a week. 5 months at 2 pounds a week, should be 40 pounds. I will say I should have lost at least 30 pounds by then.
  • CCSunlight
    Options
    Hi all! Thanks for joining me! So I don't think I'm looking to do a weekly weigh in or anything like that, but more just a general support of what we want to work on weekly and then discuss any struggles or tips! On the 14th I think we should post a mini goal for how much we want to lose by Valentines Day, and then what we're going to reward ourselves with when we hit it, so start brainstorming. My biggest weakness is definitely logging, so I'm going to work on logging so I can be more conscious of how much I'm eating.

Kate
  • Vjb2525
    Vjb2525 Posts: 67
    Options
    LOVE TO JOIN YA! I plan on losing 30- 40 lbs by June. Im set at 1200 calories and to lose 1.5 lbs per week. I sit at a desk all night for work and could use motivation.
  • CCSunlight
    Options
    Yay! I was so nervous that no one would respond haha. Don't forget to friend each other!

This is the first time I've put together something like this and would love some suggestions. What kinds of workouts has everyone been doing?
  • ericalyn93
    Options
    That's my goal date too for my first 30 pounds! I would love to join you!! Power in numbers!! :)
  • WanderLaura
    Options
    Yayy!! I'll definitely join!! I want to lose 34 pounds by June 1st!! :) That will put me at my goal weight of 155!! :) OMG this is so exciting!! I'm going to add all of you so that we can keep each other motivated!!
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    im in! id like to be at my goal weight by june 1st! so thats around 21 lbs to lose!
  • hapilymarried2006
    hapilymarried2006 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    if you want to friend me I would love for us to motivate each other :)
  • dancinonwater
    dancinonwater Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to be at my goal weight by then, so that I can wear my bikini! That means about 15lbs lighter. I definitely have plenty of time, so lets get on it! I am sooo excited. Last summer, I barely even got a tan because I spent the entire summer inside, in loose-fitting clothes, or (if someone was able to drag me to a beach or pool) wrapped in a towel. I'm not afraid of the sun, I was just embarrased about my body. But this summer is going to be totally different! I am going to lose, lose, lose, and be HOT on the beach! My bikini is waiting.
  • awoodwaring
    awoodwaring Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow...seems so close when you put it that way!! I should be down by 20 by then. I'll take it. :)
  • Mskckaye
    Mskckaye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Count me in...my birthday is June 8th and I just want to be about 20 lbs lighter...the goal is not to unobtainable if i just stay motivated...so I am all about each one helping the next. Let's do it...
  • abbiez
    abbiez Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Count me in...my birthday is June 8th and I just want to be about 20 lbs lighter...the goal is not to unobtainable if i just stay motivated...so I am all about each one helping the next. Let's do it...

im looking to lose 21 lbs by june 1st so our goal is similar!

1lb a week, we can do it! :D
  • CCSunlight
    Options
    Morning everyone! I'm so ready to do things right today. I start my new job and I feel like things are finally going to be settling in. That being said, I'm going to make sure I log everything, and then go to the gym tonight to work off anything I went over with. How about you? What change are you going to make today?

I want our first mini goal to be for valentines day! I'm going to do a post on Jan 14 so it'll be a one-month mini goal. I want everyone to pick out some kind of reward they're going to give themselves if they hit their goal, whether it be a bubble bath, making a SO give them a foot rub, or one of those mini Russel Stover boxes (yes I've bought one for myself before. Don't judge haha). So in the next couple days figure out something that's going to make you sweat that much harder at the gym and skip that soda for a glass of water!

If you haven't already, friend other people from this group! It's a great way to hold each other accountable for our daily/weekly/20week goals!

Kate
  • Mskckaye
    Mskckaye Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    You are so right we can do this and reach our goal together.
  • mcsandifer
    Options
    Good Morning all. By June 1, I would like to have lost 30-35 lbs and toned.
  • BioQueen
    BioQueen Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Hello!

June/May is kind of my time target for losing the last 10-20 pounds of my weight. My starting weight was 181, and over the past year and a half or so I've lost 30, and I'm currently at 151 pounds. Iv'e had some plateaus (my own fault) and some 5 pound gains and then loses (my own fault haha), but the trend, overall, has always been downward. My goal weight is around 130-140. I have never been under 150 as an adult, so Im not sure what I will be happy with and what I can easily maintain.

I'm definitely in it to lose it by June 1st!