jagoochie Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    i get married on 1st june!

so i need to be fit fit fit!

10lbs to loose :)
  • HCSM
    HCSM Posts: 2
    Options
    Yep, I like to lose at least 20lbs by June, I think that's do-able if I stay strong!
  • lalalee13
    lalalee13 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I am at 201 this morning- looking to lose at least 40 pounds by June. I am older than most of you :) but have the honor of being asked to be a bridesmaid in a precious friend's wedding on June 9. I don't want to be the oldest AND the biggest!! :)
  • kirstenleek
    Options
    I would love to join! Is it to late? I am getting married may 26th! And wanna look amazing of course! I am 140 rite now and goal is 115!
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    never too late! This is more for finding people to help motivate you than a "weigh in every week challenges" kind of thing
  • ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My 22nd birthday is June 5th and I'd love to meet my goal and say happy birthday to me! =]
  • ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I have 25lbs left to lose total. I've made a positive move today by walking both my dogs separately. It gave me one on one time with them, AND it doubled the length of my walk. =] I also got my gym membership back today (have gone about 8 months without it!) and will start going again tomorrow.

I would really like to be under 140 (so we'll say 139) by Valentine's Day. I think my reward will be a haircut. Maybe even highlights if I'm feeling feisty that day. Hope I meet my goal because boy do I need to change up my look! I've posted my V-Day goal with weekly weigh-ins in my about me so I can keep a visual on my progress!

Anyone feel free to add me for support. I've tried to send out requests to most of you but I may have missed a few. =]
  • kylee_marie
    kylee_marie Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I am in!! My best friend is getting married this summer and I am a bridesmaid. She picked out these gorgeous dresses that I want to look great in!. My goal is to lose 58 lbs by August so if i can lose 40 by June 1 that would be wonderful!
  • ztaprincess81
    ztaprincess81 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I am always looking for ways to get motivated and would love to lose 25-30 lbs by June. We are super close in size likely (I am 5'6" and at 180 right now. I am trying to figure out how to work in more exercise everyday, but still am struggling when that alarm goes off every morning. Looking foward to it!
  • ChristineDiet
    ChristineDiet Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I have my 40th celebration abroad with the girlies; which means a beach and possibly a bikini or a tent for me! I have 50-60lbs to lose in total and I'm up for trying to lose as much as I can, as healthily as I can by then. Add me if you like. and good Luck. x
  • JennyV2013
    JennyV2013 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm totally with you on this! We have almost identical stats (except I'm 10 years older than you...). I'm 5'6" and weighed 192 this morning. I am going on a cruise May 10th so my goal is to lose 35 lbs before then. I will friend request you. Let's do it!
  • jrnygirl
    jrnygirl Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose 30lbs and hopefully do that sooner than June, but the last 10lbs will probably be a much slower loss and will take about that long to lose.
    I started at 155.6 last week and am now down to 153.2.
    2.4 lbs in the first week is a great start, although I don't expect each week to have that type of result.

My biggest challenge is staying within the daily calorie limits and finding a variety of food to eat before I get tuna & salad burnout.
    Feel free to friend me.
  • mshel19
    mshel19 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I would love to join in too im having such a hard time trying to eat right and excercise. I'm 23yrs 5"4 and weigh 166lbs.i would like to get down to 120 by summer time. all my friends/boyfriend do is drink and go out all the time and im trying to be healthy eat right and excercise its very tough! im starting today with logging in and working out 4-5 times a week so well see how this goes but i def need more friends to help out in my journey so please ADD ME! :)
  • jpoulsen2
    jpoulsen2 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    This is my first forum post, that is how excited I am - you've broken my silence!

I want to be down about 25 pounds by June 16, just in time for my five-year wedding anniversary. After counting out the weeks, I'm hoping this is do-able! It sounds like it could be? Need all the support I can get!
  • poizonivey
    poizonivey Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    This is why I love this site! So many of us have the same goals and there is no better way to go about achieving those goals then with a buddy...or 10! I am going to sent myself a goal of 20 lbs by June 1st as well. I think that is a very attainable goal. So add me if you wish and best of luck to all of us!!
  • whtlatina1214
    whtlatina1214 Posts: 765 Member
    Options
    ill join you im 21yrs young lol
    im 4'11 and i am currently @ 147
    i would love love love to be between 105-110 by june
    so def down to help

ANYBODY ELSE FEEL FREE TO ADD ME TOO
  • AlexPflug
    AlexPflug Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    I'd love to help! I need help too. I am 23 years old, 5'7" and 218 lbs. I've lost 5 lbs so far, but would like to have a bathing suit body by my 1st wedding anniversary in July. So, by June 1st I'd love to be down 40 lbs (if that's even possible. )
  • lilhowie
    Options
    count me in! i need to lose 20 lbs atleast by the summer!! whoop whoop lets do it girls!!!!
  • CCSunlight
    CCSunlight Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm so excited about everyone who's joining!!
  • jmeza408
    Options
    yay im glad a lot of us want to lose about the same lbs. anyone who is looking for friends or support go ahead and add me i sure do need some to get motivated :)