June 1 is in 20 weeks!

Options

Replies

• iishnova
    iishnova Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm weighing in tomorrow and hopefully I'm on track for my valentine's day goal! I'm going to try to start back at the gym and hit the treadmill along with the 30ds
  • VictoriaSnape
    VictoriaSnape Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I'm joining you! A bit late, but who cares :D
    i want to lose about 20 ibs. I am planning to start with the 30 day shred on Monday and i'll wee shere that will take me. Feel free to add me as a friend, as i've been here for only 2 days and am still a bit lost as there is so much things going on on MFP.
  • PivotalFitness
    PivotalFitness Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join you. I am 5'5" 1/2 and 177lbs. I would like to lose 20 by my B-day 6/9/2012.
  • natalie1994x
    Options
    I weigh 196 pounds and would like to be 140 by June 1st, :D
  • smileinfinity
    smileinfinity Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Does anyone want to join me?
    Count me in!! 15 lbs by Valentines!
  • iishnova
    Options
    17 Weeks to go!

I fell off track a lot this week, but I will be getting myself back into gear and back in to shape!
  • ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Weigh-in for me tomorrow! =] Excited!!

Edit: I have had a HORRIBLE day today! I had a friend over and I drank half of my calories for the day. But I will be going back to the gym tomorrow, finally, so that will be the end of this silly purgatory I have been in!
  • CoralConnor
    CoralConnor Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and weighed in at 192.2 lbs this morning. I'll take the challenge! 20lbs by June 1st is do-able! Then I'll be 172 lbs. and much more willing to get in a bathing suit this summer!!! Plus, I am graduating June 17th with my long-awaited Bachelor's degree in Psychology from UC Santa Cruz. I can't wait to be more fit for the ceremony and partying that will follow!!!! YAY!
  • iishnova
    Options
    I'm 5'6" and weighed in at 192.2 lbs this morning. I'll take the challenge! 20lbs by June 1st is do-able! Then I'll be 172 lbs. and much more willing to get in a bathing suit this summer!!! Plus, I am graduating June 17th with my long-awaited Bachelor's degree in Psychology from UC Santa Cruz. I can't wait to be more fit for the ceremony and partying that will follow!!!! YAY!

Ooo congrats on your degree! I'll be graduating in august and I'm so excited to finally have a degree. Best of luck!
  • lovehavingkids
    lovehavingkids Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. Hoping to lose 20lbs. I do great for two weeks, then slip back to my old habits. Really need some people to keep me on track and motivated.
  • morrowsarah
    morrowsarah Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I'd love to lose 20 by 6/20. I'm currently at 179!
  • albertsonj
    albertsonj Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would love to join you! My 10 year anniversary is in June and I would love to lose 20lbs by then.
  • woodstockmom
    woodstockmom Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I think this is a great idea and I'd love to join the group! I started my weight loss journey on January 6 and have lost 11 pounds so far. I hope to loose another 25 pounds by June 6!

My Valentines goal....hmmm...counting the 11 I've lost since January 6 I'd like to loose a total of 15 pounds...which gives me 4 pounds to loose in the next 2 and a half weeks. My reward will be a new pair of jeans! YES!
  • ksuhre
    ksuhre Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I love this site and all the support I get. I truly don't think I'd be doing as well as I am w/out it!
  • iishnova
    Options
    My mini goal this week is to drink more water and work out more!
  • ampott02
    ampott02 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I have a beach vacation in mid-July, which I would LOVE to be 120 for. My goal weight for June 1 is 127 lbs! WE CAN DO THIS! Feel free to add me, I need to stay accountable! I love new friends! :D
    I'm in nursing school and I never get enough sleep, so my mini-goal for this week is to get more sleep! Somehow I think this will help me with my dieting goals too!
  • ashleighk90
    ashleighk90 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    My mini goal this week is to drink more water and work out more!

=] I am & always have been an avid water drinker, but I am joining you in the exercising more goal!

I started back up at the gym yesterday. Since I delayed exercising until I went back to the gym I'm a little behind. In order to complete my 650 minutes exercised by Valentine's Day, I am going to have to exercise 45 minutes a day with no rest days. =] Can I do it? I will probably still have rest days and either just go for walks on those days, or bump a few of my workouts up to an hour. I REALLY WANT TO MAKE IT.

Thanks OP for getting a fire under my butt!! =]

STATUS UPDATE

JUNE-BUG CHALLENGE: Under 140 by V-Day
    65/650 minutes exercised

Weigh-Ins
    START: 1/01 - 149.2
    1/08 - 146 (- 3.2)
    1/15 - 144.6 (-1.4)
    1/22 - 142.2 (-2.4)
    1/29 - 142 (-0.2)
    2/05 -
    2/08 -