Replies

• MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10 and I want to end up at 140.
  • Yasmine91
    Yasmine91 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I'm 5ft 8inch, heaviest I have ever been was 220lbs, I am now 203. My goal is 140lbs :3
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    There are a bunch of us Tall Ladies here at MFP:

Check out this group
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/90-totally-tall-women-of-mfp

I am 5'10" and 166ish. I have no goal weight in mind now, I just want to tighten up.
  • Gratzi
    Gratzi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10" and looking to weigh around 150lbs. That's just a ballpark figure. What is really important to me is lowering my waist measurement. I'm definitely an "apple" at 36.5 inches in the waist. I started at 190lbs. I'm at 170 lbs right now and comfortably got into a size 14 pair of classic fit jeans this weekend, so I'm headed in the right direction.
  • PrincessLou71186
    PrincessLou71186 Posts: 747 Member
    Options
    It's great to finally see so many tall women out there. I was getting really conscious about always having shorter ladies around with much smaller goals.

I'm always open to friend requests. X
  • bittybooh
    bittybooh Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am 6ft and have lost 40lbs so far have another 2 stones to lose befoe my 23rd bday in nov 2012 :happy: i always get told i dont look as big as i am which is weird maybe because im stretched out lol

It is funny that you say that! People ALWAYS tell me that I can't and don't need to lose 'all that weight' (my goal is to lose 75-80 pounds) I am 5'8'', and weighed 245 when I started. When I asked these same people how much they thought I weighed, they would always answer within 10 pounds of my goal weight of 165-170. I have lost a total of 55 pounds and feel so good!!! Keep up the great work! :)
  • GetSetGo73
    GetSetGo73 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    5ft 10" currently at 174lbs and aiming for 140lbs
  • jogglesngoggles
    jogglesngoggles Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'9" also. Pre kids and weight gain, I looked really good at 139 BUT that was before I built a lot of muscle, so this go, my goal is 145, currently at 169, so close I can taste it!!! (hmmm, bad choice of words)
  • beth230blue
    beth230blue Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11", big build and after 2 kids, I'd be happy just to get to 180 lbs. Was 172 and slender on my wedding day so 180 seems like a good goal. I've lost the same 20 lbs about 4 times over the last few years, and just can't get to the 190's consistently.....anyone else with the same situation would love to get and offer mutual support.
  • tylaa_x
    Options
    I'm 5ft'11, am 147 atm but want to be like 135/130,

always looking for taller friends aswell lol! im one of the tallest girls i know!:laugh:
  • Wezlfuss
    Wezlfuss Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'10", and I honestly can't remember weighing less than 180. I don't have any pictures of what i looked like, either.
    So I'm going to shoot for that as my goal for now, then see how I feel. If I decide I want to lose less, then I will.