new before and after pic

this is more impressive

senzatitolo1ej.jpg

Yes it is better. GOOD JOB

hi_five.jpg
  • therich1990
    therich1990 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    LOL...i cant believe that i was like in the picture..do you ever think about you was in the past and all sacrifice that have you done?
    personally often
  • Sion73
    Sion73 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Really inspiring pictures. Thanks for sharing and I have huge respect for you managing to resist the Pizza. I almost certainly would fail :)
  • RoxyMoxie
    RoxyMoxie Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Wow very handsome :) I hope to have your level of success one day soon!
  • therich1990
    Options
    Wow very handsome :) I hope to have your level of success one day soon!

stay motivated and believe in yourself..
  • therich1990
    Options
    Really inspiring pictures. Thanks for sharing and I have huge respect for you managing to resist the Pizza. I almost certainly would fail :)
    thanks..i used to fail often..but now is different..personally when i have the temptation to eat something that is not in my program..I always think about how I was
  • therich1990
    Options
    ok this is my plan:until march i will try to gain more muscle as possible..then i will start cutting phase...yes i know you will say:"March is too soon for starting" ..yeah but i want to do this with calm,slowly and steady.
  • afalls11
    afalls11 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    You look great! Awesome work. When you put your mind to something you can do anything! You are proof of that.

I'm visitig Italy in 2014 with my best friend for our birthday.. Venice is on the list of stops.
  • therich1990
    Options
    You look great! Awesome work. When you put your mind to something you can do anything! You are proof of that.

I'm visitig Italy in 2014 with my best friend for our birthday.. Venice is on the list of stops.
    i would like to have this mentaly for other problems (like :studying) but it's not easy..i think is a motivation deal

yeah venice is very beatiful..near venice more city are very good:like Ferrara, Modena, Parma..all city in Italy have a history behind and old monuments
  • acidosaur
    acidosaur Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done! And you should definitely keep us up to date with your progress :):)
  • therich1990
    Options
    You look amazing! Well done! And you should definitely keep us up to date with your progress :):)

sure..the next update will be the start of cutting phase..
  • xjlishey1
    xjlishey1 Posts: 286
    Options
    ONE WORD....HOT!!
  • m_wilh
    m_wilh Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    Your pictures are very inspiring! Congratulations on all of your hard work. BTW, you're doing great with the English. You communicate well enough that I understand the point you are trying to get across even if it's not exactly right. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your success with us!
  • thunt1990
    thunt1990 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You are super HOT :) Good luck on the bulking and cutting
  • therich1990
    Options
    Your pictures are very inspiring! Congratulations on all of your hard work. BTW, you're doing great with the English. You communicate well enough that I understand the point you are trying to get across even if it's not exactly right. Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your success with us!
    thanks..i am doing my best!improving english is one of my primary goals..i would like to speak fluently before this year..now i am at good level but sometimes i have some indecision..
  • zipnguyen
    zipnguyen Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Building quite the following TheRich1990
  • therich1990
    Options
    Building quite the following TheRich1990
    :)
  • dolphin9803
    Options
    ONE WORD....HOT!!

I must say I have to AGREE completely with this one phrase!

Awesome Job!!
  • therich1990
    Options
    ONE WORD....HOT!!
    thanks
  • kymdarnell
    Options
    ok - 4 words here: matty rolling up tongue!!!!!

OMG!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!