Whats the Best Concert You've Ever Seen?

Options

Replies

• DaveR100
    DaveR100 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Too hard to pick just one top five:

Aerosmith
    Coldplay
    Jethro Tull
    Supertramp US debut
    Black Sabbath
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options
    30 Seconds to Mars Bluebird Theater Denver

I saw them down the street at the Ogden in '09. Great show!

i see there are some colorado girls here with me tonight. ogden, bluebird, redrocks, all great venues.
  • sunny_tiger13
    sunny_tiger13 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    It is hard to say which concert alone was the ``best``, but any one of the 48 Hanson shows I have been to win! It is always an amazing show! One of my favorites was the first time I was front row center and got to interview them before the show. That day was one of the best of my life! I am hoping that one of the 8 shows I have coming up will top the rest.
  • MFPAddict
    MFPAddict Posts: 2,303 Member
    Options
    <<<<< Only concert
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options

i see there are some colorado girls here with me tonight. ogden, bluebird, redrocks, all great venues.

I used to live in Denver and saw Marilyn Manson and NIN at Ogden...I miss Denver!
  • _snw_
    _snw_ Posts: 1,305 Member
    Options

I used to live in Denver and saw Marilyn Manson and NIN at Ogden...I miss Denver!

wow - that's quite a show for the ogden!
  • keenslk
    keenslk Posts: 126
    Options
    Eminem live in Melbourne December 2011 was my number 1 - he is a genius - it was INSANE!!! :love: :noway:
    followed by closely Beyonce live in Brisbane in 2009

Also have loved Stevie Nicks, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Jack Johnson live - any live concert is amazing

also looooove DnB gigs and cant beat Shapeshifter (NZ band live) - Iv seen them live 11 times :smokin:
  • ShadowSoldier23
    ShadowSoldier23 Posts: 321 Member
    Options

Yea i almost lost my pants at the NIN show because of all the moshing! lol. They were definitely amazing though. I was shocked that they both played such a small place... the other times i've seen both were at amphitheaters of some sort.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and laugh but...

Kenny Chesney. :) He's awesome live.
  • MissingMyOldSelf
    MissingMyOldSelf Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    Marilyn Manson, Cruefest (1st year, all but Trapt. Meh.), Bobaflex, of course, Dream Theater! :)

Locally, we have Ozzmosis, which is an Ozzy tribute band, and this guy NAILS Ozzy!!!
  • Jarnard
    Jarnard Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Nofx
    The Roots
    Meshuggah
    GWAR
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    A Day in the Country.. It was a good time. Even if the temp. was up in the 90's(:
    I haven't been to many concerts, lol.
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I was fortunate enough to see Michael Jackson performing in his prime. It was in '88, I was 7, I still remember watching him move and being in awe. Incredible show

I am INCREDIBLY jealous of this. I am a HUGE MJ fan. Unfortunately, I was born in the wrong decade (88) so I will never get the chance to see him perform other than dvd's and videos. I have his Live in Bucharest (the one that aired on HBO from his Dangerous tour) and my dad had taped it. I watched it so much that I had ruined the tape. I finally found it on DVD and honestly cried when I found it because I thought I would never be able to see it again. And I honestly cried the day that I found he died. I still cry. I have the newspaper from the next day with him on the front page and a few of the following magazines that I have in plastic cases.

I saw Michael Jackson in concert back in 1984. It was quite the show. :)
  • TiffanyDawn79
    TiffanyDawn79 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Pink Floyd '94 or maybe NIN? Hmm A Perfect Circle was great too... System of a Down?! ... I just can't choose.
  • pglaf
    pglaf Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Bon Jovi - last Spring
    AC / DC
    The Who
    and Rod Stewart

All in Vancouver All Awesome!!!!
  • Kougra
    Kougra Posts: 358 Member
    Options

Yea i almost lost my pants at the NIN show because of all the moshing! lol. They were definitely amazing though. I was shocked that they both played such a small place... the other times i've seen both were at amphitheaters of some sort.

I saw them before they became a huge band. It was one of those concerts that showcased newer bands and one of then was 30 Seconds to Mars. They sure did rock the Bluebird.

I am actually a transplanted Texas gal living FoCo. =^_^=
  • hefinator
    hefinator Posts: 260
    Options
    August 26th, 2006 - Tool - At the Gorge in Washington!!! BEST. SHOW. EVER!
  • lyssamichelle
    lyssamichelle Posts: 1,307 Member
    Options
    Bon Jovi - last Spring
    AC / DC
    The Who
    and Rod Stewart

All in Vancouver All Awesome!!!!
    Bon Jovi & The Who are two of my favorite bands..
    I also love AC/DC..
    I was born in the wrong decade.
  • Chevitz
    Chevitz Posts: 46
    Options
    Michael Jackson's Thriller Victory Tour - '82 (I was 4, how cool were my folks to take me & my bro?) Vancouver, BC
    Lollapalooza '92 - Pearl Jam, Soundgarden, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Ministry, among others (Vancouver, BC)
    Beastie Boys in 1995 Vancouver, BC
    Slayer in 2007 Victoria, BC

Those would be my top concerts... but I've seen LOADS! Clutch I've seen many times and they're always WICKED as well.
  • love22step
    love22step Posts: 1,103 Member
    Options
    Elvis Presley! Yes, I'm a little old, and it was in the early 70's, but he was the greatest!