Brazil Butt Lift

Options
1235»

Replies

• MariaMariaM
    MariaMariaM Posts: 1,322 Member
    Options
    I LOVE BBL!. I am doing another round of P90X now but I got BBL about 1 1/2 years ago to do after my first round of 90X.
    P90X helped me lose the weight but what I thought was a nice booty, was in reality fat? I don't know but I lost my booty after P90X.
    BBL gave me a nice lift in just 30 days and helped me lose another couple of inches here and there in addition to 2 -3 more pounds off after the X.

It is my go to workout when I want something that will give my legs, abs the quick definition I am looking for. I say quick now, because I really don't have much weight to lose. I am just working out to tone up and lower my body fat %. Ideally would like to lose another 5 pounds but if all I achieve is more definition an by default lost inches, I will be happy with it.

I am going on a cruise at the end of March so starting this weekend I will add BBL 3 times a week to my P90X exercises so that I have a boost in the booty.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I have done BBL, P90X, Turbofire and currently drinking shakeology.

Also, for the record, I am not a beachbody coach, just someone that enjoys to workout, and likes to stay healthy.

Did it make you butt bigger or smaller? I am not looking to make my butt smaller, I want a bigger, rounder, tight, lifted butt, not a flatter one....lol

Mine got rounder and lifted. I did lose inches from my legs in just 30 days. I followed the P90X nutrition guide, which calls for more calories than BBL one and still lost the inches.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I ordered this last week and am expecting it any day.....so excited to get it!! I also do Turbo Fire but am going to just do the 60 Day Schedule of BBL when I get it and then combine it with the Turbo Fire!
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I LOVE BBL!. I am doing another round of P90X now but I got BBL about 1 1/2 years ago to do after my first round of 90X.
    P90X helped me lose the weight but what I thought was a nice booty, was in reality fat? I don't know but I lost my booty after P90X.
    BBL gave me a nice lift in just 30 days and helped me lose another couple of inches here and there in addition to 2 -3 more pounds off after the X.

It is my go to workout when I want something that will give my legs, abs the quick definition I am looking for. I say quick now, because I really don't have much weight to lose. I am just working out to tone up and lower my body fat %. Ideally would like to lose another 5 pounds but if all I achieve is more definition an by default lost inches, I will be happy with it.

I am going on a cruise at the end of March so starting this weekend I will add BBL 3 times a week to my P90X exercises so that I have a boost in the booty.

Feel free to ask me any questions. I have done BBL, P90X, Turbofire and currently drinking shakeology.

Also, for the record, I am not a beachbody coach, just someone that enjoys to workout, and likes to stay healthy.

Did it make you butt bigger or smaller? I am not looking to make my butt smaller, I want a bigger, rounder, tight, lifted butt, not a flatter one....lol

Mine got rounder and lifted. I did lose inches from my legs in just 30 days. I followed the P90X nutrition guide, which calls for more calories than BBL one and still lost the inches.

Thanks very much
  • sheepiegail
    sheepiegail Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    just ordered my and cant wait to get started.
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    Hey ladies. I have the DVDs and did it for a week and stopped. I need to start again because it did a good job. Please feel free to add me so we can all be each other's motivators :)

:smile:
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    I'm doing it now and it works! Good luck to you.

What results have you notice & how long did it take to see results? What Solution are you doing?
  • jenniejengin
    Options
    just ordered my and cant wait to get started.

Good Luck
  • 99Maria
    99Maria Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for two weeks now and I've lost 4 lbs so far. I love it!
  • jillo70
    jillo70 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    On day 4 of Brazil Butt Lift. These workouts are killer! I am doing the Pear solution! What schedule is the best to follow? I tried to start with the combination and it was just too long. I am switching to this one to see if it is any better.
  • ModoVincere
    ModoVincere Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    shamelessly asking for pics :tongue:
  • KelsLovesRando
    Options
    Jillo77, I am on day three of the pear solution! The best one to follow is the one that suits your body type the most. So for me, I'm doing the pear solution. Once you finish that, then you move on to the combo for a total of 8 weeks (approx. 60 days) in the program. I know what you mean, some of the workout combinations are long and tough to get to when you have a busy day! For me, I am going to just do the workouts in order, and if I miss a day just pick up where I left off. But I'm trying to stick to it as much as I can! Good luck! :)
  • dimplz369
    dimplz369 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I started these DVD's for a few months last year and definitely saw a difference. I never really did the Cardio Axe, but I think the bum bum, high & tight, and the abs workouts really worked. I broke my band, meant to replace it, and never got back into it. I was thinking about starting again tonight, and after reading these comments I am convinced! Good luck everyone :)
  • missfitto
    Options
    beginning tomorrow :) first i'll do the 6 day super model slim down and then i'll do the combination program :)
  • karlagava
    Options
    Jillo77, I am on day three of the pear solution! The best one to follow is the one that suits your body type the most. So for me, I'm doing the pear solution. Once you finish that, then you move on to the combo for a total of 8 weeks (approx. 60 days) in the program. I know what you mean, some of the workout combinations are long and tough to get to when you have a busy day! For me, I am going to just do the workouts in order, and if I miss a day just pick up where I left off. But I'm trying to stick to it as much as I can! Good luck! :)

Looks like you and I started the pear solution the same day. Today was the first day of the third week. How you doing so far?
  • jordanlynprice1
    Options
    I LOVE BBL!! I lost 25 pounds in 2.5 months by sticking with the schedule and eating clean. Sometimes I would be too sore to do the sculpt or the high and tight so I'd replace it with cardio axe and tummy tuck. I'm on my second round of it to lost another 15 pounds. Photos to come soon! :)