Stay-At-Home Moms 3/9-3/15

Options
Good morning, Mommies! I think DSL screwed with me. I just counted "9, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2, 3". :yawn:

Hope everyone has a great start to their weeks!

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good morning, Mommies! I think DSL screwed with me. I just counted "9, 10, 11, 12, 1, 2, 3". :yawn:

Hope everyone has a great start to their weeks!
  • musicmom04
    musicmom04 Posts: 670 Member
    Options
    good morning!! i haven't posted in a while, but i've been lurking :smile: my week in mass. was pretty bad eating wise, but i got back on track and didn't gain any weight! since then i've lost 2 pounds and can fit into my wedding dress again :happy: we have our first play date today with ds's "best buddy" from his class. i'm socially awkward, so i 'm a little nervous about it. the kids are nutty this morning, gotta get ready for school, but just wanted to check in. have a great day, moms!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    morning-- typing day from hell....hubby's been sick...all my deadlines are pushed back....arggghhh.
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    good morning!! i haven't posted in a while, but i've been lurking :smile: my week in mass. was pretty bad eating wise, but i got back on track and didn't gain any weight! since then i've lost 2 pounds and can fit into my wedding dress again :happy: we have our first play date today with ds's "best buddy" from his class. i'm socially awkward, so i 'm a little nervous about it. the kids are nutty this morning, gotta get ready for school, but just wanted to check in. have a great day, moms!

Good for you, Beth! I was wondering where you wandered off to. :happy: LOVE the pic of you in your wedding dress. SO pretty! Have fun at playdate. I know the feeling but soon you'll see that the other mom is probably having similar feelings so don't fret! Kids tend to break the ice a bit better than us grown ups. :happy:
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    morning-- typing day from hell....hubby's been sick...all my deadlines are pushed back....arggghhh.

BOO! I hope your dh starts feeling better soon. YOU certainly don't get sick days! BAH!
  • amccarville
    amccarville Posts: 185
    Options
    Never posted on this thred but thought I would today. got up to the sound of the trash man outside. not good......slept in an hour to long. felt bad, had to send my youngest out the door 5 min. later with pooptart in hand.:cry:
  • my3kids78664
    Options
    I too have not posted in this thread, but I am a SAHM. I had AF come yesterday, so my weigh is all off, but doesnt help I had pizza and 2 hot wings for dinner. I did snarf on thin crust with chicken though :devil: Im sure by Wednesday my loss will be back to normal, I just have to push through today and tomorrow.....

125593.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Never posted on this thred but thought I would today. got up to the sound of the trash man outside. not good......slept in an hour to long. felt bad, had to send my youngest out the door 5 min. later with pooptart in hand.:cry:

That sounds like my Monday last week...sans poptart. I'm pretty sure the day started so bad that the kids & I just sat around & looked at each other last week. I'm sorry your day has started crappy! I hope it picks up & doesn't end so badly!

Welcome to the thread! I hope you stick around!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    I too have not posted in this thread, but I am a SAHM. I had AF come yesterday, so my weigh is all off, but doesnt help I had pizza and 2 hot wings for dinner. I did snarf on thin crust with chicken though :devil: Im sure by Wednesday my loss will be back to normal, I just have to push through today and tomorrow.....

Yeah, AF is the worst. Nothing like screwing with a woman's head NORMALLY & then add in the fact that we're all trying to lose weight. :grumble: Good luck for your weigh-in on Wednesday & welcome to the thread!:flowerforyou:
  • my3kids78664
    Options
    Thank you! question, how do I get my ticker to stay in my signature without having the copy and paste it each message?
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Copy the code & then go to

My Home
    Settings
    Change Forum signature
    & then paste the code there.

I *think* that's the route. If it doesn't work, let me know!
  • Marla64
    Options

I'm sorry-- I hope not to offend by pointing this out-- but this is a really funny typo--

A pooptart-- LOL -- I'm dying.
  • 3babybeans
    Options

I'm sorry-- I hope not to offend by pointing this out-- but this is a really funny typo--

A pooptart-- LOL -- I'm dying.

:laugh: I completely missed that. A pooptart sounds like something flying around my house lately with the potty training I have going on over here! HA!
  • sarahhamr
    Options
    Hey girls! How are you all doing? I'm new to the thread! Just checking in to say hello! I am about to get my workout in for the morning then I walk tonight with some church ladies! You all have a great day!

God bless, Sarah
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Good morning Mommies!!

I love how supportive this thread is!! What a great bunch of ladies you all are!

I wanted to say congrats to the Mommy who was able to fit into her wedding dress!! You look lovely! Your kids will have a great time at their play date & I've found that when you have your kids in common with another Mommy it's as if you've been friends all you life!! There's so much to share & talk about!! Have a wonderful time!

my3 - AF stinks!! BIG TIME!! Hang in there!

My house is getting back to "normal" finally. Whatever "normal" is! :wink: My three year old has been sick since last Wednesday, then the baby got it, then I had a touch of it. It seems that it just never ends! But, I'm happy to say, that the worst is over! Everyone is pushing through with drippy noses and an occasional cough!! So much better!! I'm just glad that my DH didn't get it. Not yet anyway!! We all know what big babies they can be!! :heart:

Have a great day Mommies!!
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Hey girls! How are you all doing? I'm new to the thread! Just checking in to say hello! I am about to get my workout in for the morning then I walk tonight with some church ladies! You all have a great day!

God bless, Sarah

Welcome to the group, Sarah! What type of workouts do you at home?
  • 3babybeans
    Options
    Good morning Mommies!!

I love how supportive this thread is!! What a great bunch of ladies you all are!

I wanted to say congrats to the Mommy who was able to fit into her wedding dress!! You look lovely! Your kids will have a great time at their play date & I've found that when you have your kids in common with another Mommy it's as if you've been friends all you life!! There's so much to share & talk about!! Have a wonderful time!

My house is getting back to "normal" finally. Whatever "normal" is! :wink: My three year old has been sick since last Wednesday, then the baby got it, then I had a touch of it. It seems that it just never ends! But, I'm happy to say, that the worst is over! Everyone is pushing through with drippy noses and an occasional cough!! So much better!! I'm just glad that my DH didn't get it. Not yet anyway!! We all know what big babies they can be!! :heart:

I'll take all 3 of my kids being sick ANY day over my husband being sick. *eye roll* What a flare for the dramatic they seem to have! Glad you're all feeling better, Sandy!
  • Marla64
    Options
    Good morning Mommies!!

I'll take all 3 of my kids being sick ANY day over my husband being sick. *eye roll* What a flare for the dramatic they seem to have! Glad you're all feeling better, Sandy!

You have nooooooooooooooooo idea. :noway:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options

Aint that the truth!! & .... thank you!! :wink: :wink:
  • Lyn_Matthews
    Lyn_Matthews Posts: 902 Member
    Options
    Just jumpin in so that I can come back and catch up later....while scrolling I saw new faces. Welcome Newbies.

I also noticed Marla's lovely face and Beth is back yippee!!

Thanks Sara for starting the thread again :smile:

I woke up late (WAY LATE) so I'm running behind already...or maybe not. Maybe I'll just go back to bed and call it an off day.

Be back laters!
    :heart: