Options
    You look awsome! You GO GIRL!
  • xprincessxjanetx
    Options
    Congratulations you look amazing! And alot younger too x
  • cjwolfjen
    cjwolfjen Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Amazing job!!! Where did you get that black dress? I LOVE.
  • beanszim
    Options
    You look amazing.. Wow what a change. You are such an inspiration. Thank you for sharing you story. x
  • KMAMinx13
    KMAMinx13 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look absolutely fantastic. You're also a dead-ringer for my SIL. : )
  • xxxhodgexxx
    xxxhodgexxx Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing and such a lot of hard work put in. What's motivated you to keep going?

Sarah

(http://www.fortyforty.co.uk/#/blog/4559231165)
  • Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    WOW! you look amazing!
  • rpantusa
    rpantusa Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    awesome job, you look great! :)
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look so great! Congrats. I'm 5'10" and just starting out on mfp at 250 lbs. I'm hoping to get down to that 180ish range, it would be amazing to be a size 12. I can barely even imagine what that might feel like.

Me too ^^
    this

I can't wait to be 180, too!!
  • missodu
    missodu Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    just fabYOUlous!
  • grimms11208
    grimms11208 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You look like a different person! Great work! Thanks for the motivation!
  • ChantelleFowler
    ChantelleFowler Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    You look great! I would've pegged you at 130 lbs! =]
  • SarahE1092
    Options
    WOW you look amazing. Keep it up!
    How hard was it to keep up the same lifestyle? DO you struggle with that today, now that you are at a good weight?
  • charlieduc
    Options
    Your story is a lot like mine! My weight gain has been since 2004 also. Mine came with being in a relationship. I have gained 138 lbs since me and my now hubby have been together. I have started my weightloss journey and hopefully I can post a success story like yours someday soon. You look amazing! Keep up the awesome work and you will get to your weight goal :smile:
  • mra4488
    Options
    Congrats. You are looking great. You are the first person I've seen at my start weight and hopes of where I want to be. The only difference is I have several years on you and very bad knees but I will get there. I have a breast cancer walk in August of 2012 and I will make my goals!
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    WOW you look amazing. Keep it up!
    How hard was it to keep up the same lifestyle? DO you struggle with that today, now that you are at a good weight?

Its still a struggle to find the motivation to workout everyday yes! I have to make myself somedays and others like yesterday I went over my calories ate crap and didn't make time to workout but I always see a new day and push to do well the next day :-) I've been lucky so far and have continued to lose but at a slower rate so yay!

Thanx everyone!
  • sungoddessoxox
    Options
    Great job :)
  • Sul3i
    Sul3i Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Wow - you look amazing and such a lot of hard work put in. What's motivated you to keep going?

Sarah

(http://www.fortyforty.co.uk/#/blog/4559231165)

Honestly I think what's motivated me the most is just seeing my progress everyweek and hearing comments all the time wow u r transforming! Every week I see a differance! What r u doing? It just realy kept me going & I couldn't believe I was actually achieving something I set out to do & something that meant soo much to me! It truly has changed more than my body but my way of thinking and confidence!
  • revren10
    revren10 Posts: 116
    Options
    outstanding job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!