• chunkabutt25
    chunkabutt25 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    hrmmm...Cant I post from photobucket?
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    hrmmm...Cant I post from photobucket?

yep. use the last code out of the 4-5 choices - the code that starts with and ends with. now, when you paste it on MFP, change both theto lower case[img]and presto! cant wait to see your pics! :smile:[/img]
  • chunkabutt25
    Options
    DCFC0684.jpg
  • chunkabutt25
    Options
    YAH! Thank you! :bigsmile:
  • heather0mc
    Options
    aweee :heart:
  • chunkabutt25
    Options
    ty hes so cute and he could stand to lose a few pounds as well lol :laugh:
  • Javancub
    Javancub Posts: 181
    Options
    I have 5 cats
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    A fish-blue gill, a hamster, 1 mini donkey, half a dozen farm cats, 50 chickens, 3 dogs (1 shorkie, 1 yorkie, and 1 lab) and 4 Quarter Horses.

Chuckabutt your cat looks just like our Mama cat.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    ty hes so cute and he could stand to lose a few pounds as well lol :laugh:

Yours kind of looks like mine!!
  • chunkabutt25
    Options
    oooo he does :bigsmile: cute!
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Eeeek, I'm so excited. While browsing for Pomerian rescues (thanks to those who suggested it, that never even dawned on me), I came across one near my work. I am not ready to adopt, so I was just browsing, and then browsed the other animals at the shelter and came across this cat name Zelda.

A year ago when my boyfriend and I were at petsmart we impulsively filled out an adoption app for a cat named Zelda because she was so cute and we decided right then that we wanted another. A few days later we thought it over and decided to weren't ready. We had just moved in our apartment and we hadn't even brought our other cat home yet, he was still at my brothers while we got settled. The thought of having to unpack and get our cat acclimated to a new apartment plus a new cat seemed too difficult.

I later found her at another shelter (the one by my work) a few months later and was saddened to see that she was still available. I thought about getting her, but decided we were best with just the one cat.

So today I come across this cat Zelda at the same shelter and I can't tell if it's her....but I kind of think it has to be....I mean, do they often reuse names at a shelter, especially one as unique as Zelda? And it is a no kill shelter, so if she hasn't been adopted it only makes sense that she would still be there. I text my boyfriend and I could tell his excitement even over text. If this is her, we both think it's a sign that she needs to be with us. I mean, a whole year later and still not in a home? Plus we're getting a house soon so she'd have plenty of room to play with Zoey. I emailed the shelter and described the cat I think she is and I am waiting to hear back to see. I so hope this is her, I want to take her home!
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Awwww Amy's gonna be a new mommy!!!
    congrats! Even if it's not "her", maybe since you feel ready, you will decide to adopt anyway.
    when you do, you actually save two lives- the one you adopt and the one who gets the cage after her!

KUDOS!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    4 year old Pit Bull named Bella Donna
    3 year old Russian Blue named Tweek
  • amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    congrats! Even if it's not "her", maybe since you feel ready, you will decide to adopt anyway.
    when you do, you actually save two lives- the one you adopt and the one who gets the cage after her!

KUDOS!

Yeah I thought about that....I'm just hoping it's her because I felt so bad when we decided we couldn't get her and if she is still available and I found her after all this time, then it's like she was meant to be ours.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    I've got my fingers crossed for you!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • heather0mc
    Options

KUDOS!

Yeah I thought about that....I'm just hoping it's her because I felt so bad when we decided we couldn't get her and if she is still available and I found her after all this time, then it's like she was meant to be ours.

aw, that is soooooo cool! you'll have to let us know if you get her. i bet its the same cat. i wonder if it has any behavorial probs....if you need any help with questions, introductions, etc - feel free to PM me and I'd be happy to help :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Eeeek, I'm so excited. While browsing for Pomerian rescues (thanks to those who suggested it, that never even dawned on me), I came across one near my work. I am not ready to adopt, so I was just browsing, and then browsed the other animals at the shelter and came across this cat name Zelda.

A year ago when my boyfriend and I were at petsmart we impulsively filled out an adoption app for a cat named Zelda because she was so cute and we decided right then that we wanted another. A few days later we thought it over and decided to weren't ready. We had just moved in our apartment and we hadn't even brought our other cat home yet, he was still at my brothers while we got settled. The thought of having to unpack and get our cat acclimated to a new apartment plus a new cat seemed too difficult.

I later found her at another shelter (the one by my work) a few months later and was saddened to see that she was still available. I thought about getting her, but decided we were best with just the one cat.

So today I come across this cat Zelda at the same shelter and I can't tell if it's her....but I kind of think it has to be....I mean, do they often reuse names at a shelter, especially one as unique as Zelda? And it is a no kill shelter, so if she hasn't been adopted it only makes sense that she would still be there. I text my boyfriend and I could tell his excitement even over text. If this is her, we both think it's a sign that she needs to be with us. I mean, a whole year later and still not in a home? Plus we're getting a house soon so she'd have plenty of room to play with Zoey. I emailed the shelter and described the cat I think she is and I am waiting to hear back to see. I so hope this is her, I want to take her home!

awwww yay! You see? this is why I can never "browse" an animal shelter/ humane society. I ALWAYS fall in love with some gorgeous animal and cry until someone lets me take it home. :laugh:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Oh lets see....

We have 33 chickens, 6 ducks (oops make that 8, we just added two ducklings, 2 dwarf nigerian goats, 2 yellow labs, 2 cats, 1 bunny rabbit and 1 hamster. This is what happens at my house when poor animals need homes. We truly love them all so life is good!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I have 2 cats and a dog (all rescues!)