Is duck face attractive?

Options
14567810»

Replies

• dlei456
    dlei456 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow. I learned something new today. Now, how the heck to I unlearn this?!
  • 2dayirun4me
    2dayirun4me Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Which would you rather see?

make-duck-bill-mask-800x800.jpg

5536629_9dcb6427277ebb85084c121a93014ab4_standard.jpg

Point Made! :laugh:
  • Silverkittycat
    Silverkittycat Posts: 1,997 Member
    Options
    don't know if it's attractive or not. ElExGordo has to show his duckface first. :smile:
  • yesiamaduck
    yesiamaduck Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    I am, next
  • seehawkmomma
    Options
    Duck-Face.jpg

picture of the day
  • b757
    b757 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    duck-face--large-msg-1127192199-2.jpg

^^ that duckface is pretty cute.

lol...that is adorable!
  • Bahet
    Bahet Posts: 1,254 Member
    Options
    312510_260949293953435_207881275926904_697019_1854164612_n.jpg
  • Maria_t02
    Options
    duck-face--large-msg-1127192199-2.jpg

^^ that duckface is pretty cute.

definitely the best ducky face :)
  • ProjectTae
    ProjectTae Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Absolutely NOT! Especially when they add in a deuces, duck lips and deuces is not in any way attractive!
  • mikki629
    Options
    Honestly, I think it's annoying and I will forever regret taking pics like that myself back in high school.
  • KimmyEB
    KimmyEB Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Didn't have time to read through every page of responses, but I will say this: Duck face is really ****ing stupid. I remember a few years ago, when I first got my braces put in, I refused to smile as a metal mouth, so I always was accused of "pouting for attention" in my photos--when in reality, I just had so much metal (braces, jaw wire thing, metal thing on the roof of my mouth, 2 bars that kept me from opening my mouth all the way, etc.) that doing anything other than keeping my face absolutely still while pushing my lips as far away from any metal as I could worked fine for me. However, it was nowhere near the duck face. Just never a full smile, and my lips looked jutted out, since they were being forced out.

Fast forward a few years, and all of a sudden, pouting and duck-faces are so normal, that now that I have perfectly straight, metal-free teeth, I get people who now tell me my photos all look "weird" because I'm actually smiling in them.

WTF

Duck face is so popular and "normal" now, that I'm apparently a freak of nature for smiling and genuinely looking happy.

Oh well. Duck face will surely die, and something even more facepalm-inducing will replace it. :tongue:
  • Elzecat
    Elzecat Posts: 2,916 Member
    Options
    Wow, I didn't even know this phenomena existed... commence with the feeling old...

I'm with you here, but from the sounds of things, it is probably good that we didn't even know it existed.

I've been reading about duckfaces on MFP all day...I am CLUELESS. and apparently also old...but I'm pretty sure this is one trend I want to miss haha.
  • juliesummers
    juliesummers Posts: 738 Member
    Options
    It's only attractive if there is an open toilet with a turd floating in it in the back ground.

floater.jpg
  • GasMasterFlash
    GasMasterFlash Posts: 2,206 Member
    Options
    Gordo's duckface thread was better.