Replies

• Tiff587
    Tiff587 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • GThinMintG
    GThinMintG Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm on C1D1 and I'm HUNGRY! I really want to do it as everyone has had such great success with it, but how much exercise is okay for C1? I'm in a spin class and a swimming class and I'm wondering if this is too much of a calorie deficit?
  • Actuality
    Options
    I am on C1D3. I had a breakfast meeting and my choices were limited...I cheated with pork today and my body is feeling it. Otherwise I am moving on... its hard to cook differently for the kids then for myself.. I did the chicken parmesan for them based of the 17 day diet and the kids hated it. However, they are eating more veggies.

I haven't weighed myself since its only been 3 days but I feel so good. Less tired..even managed to walk a trail today. I have about 30 pounds to lose and I can't wait. I am more excited about this diet due to trying different recipes! Good luck everybody!
  • hunnybun75
    Options
    How is your 17 day diet going? I am on day 12 and found myself soooo sick of salad and veggies that im started to cheat. Im so bad at looking for new recipes and feel all I do is cook meet and veggies my family is hating it..hahah I am down 7 lbs however just not sure how long ill keep it off...Any advice???

Melissa