4 Chicken Breasts
    8 slices Healthy Choice Ham
    4 Wedges Laughing Cow Cheese
    Egg Whites
    Bread crumbs
    Tooth picks
    Preparation

Pound chicken breast very thin,

Top with 2 slices of healty choice deli ham and 1 wedge laughing cow light on chicken breast

Roll chicken and secure with toothpick

Dip in eggwhites and roll in breadcrumbs

Bake at 350 for 30 mins or so until chicken is no longer pink.

This sounds fantastic.. can't wait to try it! Thanks for sharing!
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    I use LC a LOT!!

sandwiches - in place of mayo and cheese
    This is especially good with turkey and a little avocado. The combo of the LC cheese and the
    avocado is to die for! Also good with ham and chicken and tuna - maybe will try an egg
    salad sammie mixed with LC cheese instead of mayo!
    homemade hamburgers - I used this on my hamburger a couple of weeks ago and YUMMO!
    on crackers
    spread in celery sticks
    I've even dipped carrots in it!

I won't eat a sandwich without my laughing cow now! :laugh:
    Hi, my name is Kim and I am addicted to Laughing Cow Cheese!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Just tagging this so its in my topics I gotta try me some of these :bigsmile:
  • Iceprincessk25
    Iceprincessk25 Posts: 1,888 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the laughing cow light cheese circles. The ones that come wrapped in the red wax covering. They have such a GREAT taste and it's so much fun pulling off the wax. :bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I love Laughing Cow spread on apple slices!!:love::love:
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    mmmmm... having a wedge right now...

so yummy...

I'm totally addicted... :love:
  • amycakes812
    amycakes812 Posts: 441
    Options
    I :love: LC too! I had a fried egg sandwich for breakfast yesterday...1 egg over medium, 1 slice of whole grain toast and a laughing cow wedge...drool!! It was too yummy!
    I love the babybel lights as well (the circle cheese, as my son calls them...as he steals my stash from the fridge :grumble:) I throw one in my gymbag everyday to have for a post workout snack.
    I think from the sound of things, we all need to buy some serious stock in LC! :laugh:
  • JenS2009
    JenS2009 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    First of all, I buy it at Sam's club in the 3 pack. Much cheaper! :bigsmile:

I love it as a spread on sandwiches/ tortilla roll ups. It's also great w/ whole grain crackers (it's one of my 10 yo dd's favorite snack).

And I 2nd the recommendation to cook it with eggbeaters, it does melt wonderfully! :bigsmile:

I'm glad you mentioned Sams. I was so pumped about getting some of the wedges the other day and went to WDixie... of course, there were none to be found! :grumble:
    Where else can you find them? Wally World?
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    After reading this thread, I went to wal mart and picked me up some!

It's wonderful! I put it on some wheat thin crackers and even my bf enjoyed it! :bigsmile:
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    so like most people on this thread.....I had never tried the LC before, until last night! After reading everyone's posts I went to the store and bought the french onion AND the swiss and went home and put them on reduced fat triscuits........NUM YUMMY!!!!

I even made one for my "I-never-eat-anything-reduced-or-fat-free-because-i-think-it-tastes-like-poo" fiance and he LOVED IT!

Thanks so much everyone I now have a new obsession!!!!!!
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    awesome.. so glad that people are finding out about this delicious snack!! YAHOO!! :drinker:

I'm wishing I had packed some in my snacks today... :grumble:
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    i actually brought some for a lunch snack today, (sorry petunia that you didn't :flowerforyou: )...........

Is it bad that i want to lick the little wrapper after I've eaten most of the cheese?! :laugh: :blushing:
  • GypsyHeart
    Options
    Here I am new to this forum and I see all this talk about Laughing Cow Cheese. Please, please tell me where to find this new discovery! :flowerforyou:
  • laurabelle25
    Options
    I got mine at my local Dillons grocery store....someone else has found it at Walmart (i think) and also Sam's is a place to find it in bulk (3 packages) for cheaper.
  • GypsyHeart
    Options
    Thanks so much Laurabelle25. I'll be on the look out :wink:
  • jljohnson
    jljohnson Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    I just got done eating my Garlic/Herb LC cheese on Triscuits for lunch. It's my new fave! I ran out of crackers today, so I'll have to find something else to spread it on for tomorrow... or buy more Triscuits. :wink:
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    I got mine at my local Dillons grocery store....someone else has found it at Walmart (i think) and also Sam's is a place to find it in bulk (3 packages) for cheaper.

Yep, I buy mine in the 3 pack at Sam's. Most Wal*mart, Kroger, Meijer, stores carry it near the deli section (with the nicer lunch meats and blue cheese, etc). :bigsmile:
  • MTGirl
    MTGirl Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    Costco has them too - in 4 packs! WalMart and Albertsons also - Albertson's is expensive though!

Right now on my home-roasted turkey breast I am having a laughing cow light swiss wedge mixed with some avocado. YUMMY!
  • evolve33
    evolve33 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    :happy: wow thanks guys i am stoked to try some of this stuff. i am addicted to cheese especially when its melted:tongue:
  • NicoleMikluscak
    Options
    Big Laughing Cow fan too - sooooo yummy. I like my with carrot sticks too. Thanks for the Sam's/Costco tip!