OMG Laughing Cow Rocks

Options

Replies

• mrsbuzz
    mrsbuzz Posts: 576 Member
    Options

Were do you buy those tortilla's at? I keep hearing about them, but have no idea where to find them. I love the wheat tortillas but they are 130 calories. Thanks:flowerforyou:

I buy the La Tortilla low-carb small sized tortillas, 50 cals and 8g of fiber! They are sold at Meijer and Kroger here, not sure if you have one of them near you! I also like the Joseph's Flax & Oatbran pitas (60 cals) sold near the deli section at Super Wal*mart. HTH!

Were at in kroger do you find them? Like deli, bread ailse, etc. I have looked, but we have tortillas in different spots in our kroger.
  • jessmomof3
    jessmomof3 Posts: 4,590 Member
    Options
    Were at in kroger do you find them? Like deli, bread ailse, etc. I have looked, but we have tortillas in different spots in our kroger.

Usually by the deli, not with the regular breads. Hope you can find them! They have all kinds of different flavors and sizes (green onion, smart and delicious, etc).
  • mrsbuzz
    Options
    Usually by the deli, not with the regular breads. Hope you can find them! They have all kinds of different flavors and sizes (green onion, smart and delicious, etc).

Thanks I will go back and look!!
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Can you get these in Canada? If so, do you know where? Thanks!

Yes, you can.
    I bought mine at No Frills but I've seen them at A&P and Loblaws.

Look in the section with the speciality cheese (feta, fresh parmesan ect..)

:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I found the Laughing Cow at Fred Meyers last night and it was on sale, 2 rounds for $5.00. :happy: YUMMMMMY!!! I forgot to bring some to work today so I'll have to wait until I get home to have some more. :tongue: I'm going to get some tortillas and make a wrap. I bet that's going to be so good. Can't wait.
  • hopetobeinshape
    Options
    MMMMM im in love :love: :heart: :love:

I was super hungry and I just had a half wedge of the garlic herb on the la tortilla high fiber low carb tortilla, it totally filled me up and it was only 85 calories! :drinker: (a little less than that because I only used half the wedge too)
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    HOLY BUCKETS!!! I am in love. I finally found the little wedges of heaven. Haha. They were out of the original so I had to get one of the flavored ones. Wow. Wonderful. I diped some Special K crackers (which are great by the way) straight into the wedge.... man, o man. Great find!
    Now if I can just figure out how to only eat ONE wedge... :laugh:

That's what I do too, I love those Sp. K crackers, compared calories today at WalMart and it seemed you got the most for your cal. with those, too. In order to use only one wedge I found it's better to smear the cheese on with a knife...no fun, I know:wink: but it covers all 19 crackers that way. I love the light swiss so I got the garlic and herb and found it seemed to have less taste than the original, in my opinion only.:flowerforyou:
  • Tanya761
    Tanya761 Posts: 146
    Options
    I was asking where to get this stuff in Canada, well I found it at Costco. I am definitely with you all and agreeing to how AWESOME this stuff is! I found crackers at Costco too.....Rice crackers which are 16 crackers for 130 Calories, and some crackers called Wisecrackers, and are flavored either Roasted Garlic and Rosemary or Olive Oil and Herb. which are 10 crackers for 110 Calories! Awesome little snack!
  • mrsbuzz
    Options

i did the same thing. wasnt sure if it was the cheese or the egg beaters but it was so good i had 2 servings.

i bought so high fiber low carb wheat tortilla thingys (la tortilla factory) and made 2 turkey wraps with LC and an avacado. low sodium turkey from the deli counter - tasted just fine.

made a chicken salad sandwich and used LC instead of mayo or mustard on the bread - delish!

thinking of other things to do as well. i have only had the garlic and onion flavor so far but plan to try french onion next :smooched: :love:

How did you make your chicken salad? The ingredients?
  • Kimono
    Kimono Posts: 367
    Options
    They are so good on the Special K crackers, but I think I have to start hiding them from my husband!!
  • petunia
    petunia Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    I was asking where to get this stuff in Canada, well I found it at Costco. I am definitely with you all and agreeing to how AWESOME this stuff is! I found crackers at Costco too.....Rice crackers which are 16 crackers for 130 Calories, and some crackers called Wisecrackers, and are flavored either Roasted Garlic and Rosemary or Olive Oil and Herb. which are 10 crackers for 110 Calories! Awesome little snack!

I LOVE rice crackers, hadn't thought of that... thanks for the tip!
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow Chicken (YUMMY!)
    Ingredients

4 Chicken Breasts
    8 slices Healthy Choice Ham
    4 Wedges Laughing Cow Cheese
    Egg Whites
    Bread crumbs
    Tooth picks
    Preparation

Pound chicken breast very thin,

Top with 2 slices of healty choice deli ham and 1 wedge laughing cow light on chicken breast

Roll chicken and secure with toothpick

Dip in eggwhites and roll in breadcrumbs

Bake at 350 for 30 mins or so until chicken is no longer pink.

I tried this recipe last night and it was really good!!!!! :bigsmile:
  • mommared53
    Options
    Oh my word!! I just had a bite of Kashi organic flat bread sesame cracker with the garlic and herb LC cheese on it. That is so good!!! :happy: :heart:
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    oops
  • jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    Laughing Cow Chicken (YUMMY!)
    Ingredients

4 Chicken Breasts
    8 slices Healthy Choice Ham
    4 Wedges Laughing Cow Cheese
    Egg Whites
    Bread crumbs
    Tooth picks
    Preparation

Pound chicken breast very thin,

Top with 2 slices of healty choice deli ham and 1 wedge laughing cow light on chicken breast

Roll chicken and secure with toothpick

Dip in eggwhites and roll in breadcrumbs

Bake at 350 for 30 mins or so until chicken is no longer pink.

I tried this recipe last night and it was really good!!!!! :bigsmile:

Glad you liked it! It's a weight watcher's recipe that I have had for a while. Every time I make it my family devours it!
  • Clemens
    Clemens Posts: 78
    Options
    I :love: the cheese!!!!!!

I do the 100 calorie cheeze it's and a cheese wedge!!!!

Im drooling yum yum yum
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Options
    baked tostitos, add a dab of french onion laughing cow, zap in microwave for 30 sec...add a dab of salsa.........wonderful
  • sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    Lite Laughing cow in a baked potatoe melted.....yummy yummy, I also add a little bit of terrayaki sauce moistens it up some..............yummyummy.......

:flowerforyou:
  • mommared53
    Options
    Oops. I made the mistake of introducing it to my son and now he loves it. He told me it now ties with fried chicken as his favorite foods. :laugh: :laugh: I may have to hide my Laughing Cow now or he might eat it all up. :laugh: :laugh:
  • kayovercomer
    Options
    I saw this on TV and have not had it in years.
    I put it on my next grocery list. It is good!