For the guys ... how's a girl to know?...

Options
So I have to ask the guys ...

How do you know if a guy likes you? What are some of the things you do when you like a girl? How do you act around her? What are the signs? lol. I've been out of the game way too long and have no idea!

Thanks in advance for any replies! :)

Replies

• Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    Not a man but I'm pretty sure if a guy likes you, he'll tell you. And you should do the same. We're all grown ups now. No need to push me in the sand box.
  • raige123
    raige123 Posts: 352
    Options
    lol, I know! :) But he's a friend ... And I did tell him and I think I shocked him because he just turned red and smiled a very big smile ... and then didn't say anything so to make it less awkward I said "I just wanted it out there because I'm tired of feeling nervous around you all the time" and he said to not be nervous around him ... and is still talking to me and texting me. I'm just confused.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    he should tell you he likes you soon unless he's a loser....also if he doesn't then...you get the picture
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    We will fawn over you,tell you how beautiful you are,try to do everything perfect,contrive ways to talk to or be around you.

In short,probably everything we probably shouldn`t do. :ohwell:
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I usually don't talk to girls.

Whether I like them or not.

Figure that out.
  • onefitdiva
    onefitdiva Posts: 331 Member
    Options

Figure that out.

Kiwiburger, How come?
  • Maggieq87
    Maggieq87 Posts: 400 Member
    Options
    I'd take that as: he still wants to be friends, but doesn't feel the same way. :(
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,370 Member
    Options
    lol, I know! :) But he's a friend ... And I did tell him and I think I shocked him because he just turned red and smiled a very big smile ... and then didn't say anything so to make it less awkward I said "I just wanted it out there because I'm tired of feeling nervous around you all the time" and he said to not be nervous around him ... and is still talking to me and texting me. I'm just confused.

No way for me to know for sure but if I told a lady that and it met with that reaction I would pretty much know she wasn`t interested.
    Not saying I still wouldn`t try to convince myself otherwise but deep down would know.

Sorry. :flowerforyou:
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    I'd take that as: he still wants to be friends, but doesn't feel the same way. :(

Probably this^^^^^
  • AllanMisner
    AllanMisner Posts: 4,140 Member
    Options
    If you enjoy his company, continue to stay friends with him. You've made it easy enough for him that if he had those feelings, he'd come forward. The fact that he blushed tells me he's a little immature and needs to grow up some. Anyway, don't push it unless you don't want to just stay friends. I doubt the all or none is what you're looking for though...
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options
    I push her to the ground and call her stupid
  • bigdawg025
    bigdawg025 Posts: 774 Member
    Options

No way for me to know for sure but if I told a lady that and it met with that reaction I would pretty much know she wasn`t interested.
    Not saying I still wouldn`t try to convince myself otherwise but deep down would know.

Sorry. :flowerforyou:

Unfortunately... I think I would have to agree with Carl... but at least he's still talking to you, so who knows??? You will know for sure soon enough. I mean... there's really no rush is there?
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options

Figure that out.
    me 2 im a loser in the girls department dont know about u
  • auticus
    auticus Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Men typically come in two flavors:

One group will come out and ask you out or heavily flirt indicating that they are interested in you.

The other group are socially ackward and won't say a word or indicate they are interested in you because they figure you're just going to reject them.

If you're interested in a man and he hasn't flirted with you and he's an assertive type, odds are he doesn't like you in that way.

If you're interested in a man who is socially ackward you will probably have to initiate the flirting. If that doesn't get you anywhere, odds are he doesn't like you in that way.
  • flea2449
    flea2449 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I push her to the ground and call her stupid

Yup!! That would definately turn me on!!! :laugh:
  • Chairless
    Chairless Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    When you ask him if he likes you.

He says yes.
  • horndave
    horndave Posts: 565
    Options
    If he is still talking and texting to you. He likes you.
  • datguy2011
    datguy2011 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I slide a note that says.... "Be my friend" with a YES or NOT or MAYBE... and then at the bottom it says CIRCLE ONE....

If she circles yes or maybe, then the next note *INSERT PROFANITY HERE*.

Get it?
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    He throws rocks at you. I had much success with this in kindergarten.

Hair pulling works also.
  • MissbusyLizzie
    MissbusyLizzie Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I slide a note that says.... "Be my friend" with a YES or NOT or MAYBE... and then at the bottom it says CIRCLE ONE....

If she circles yes or maybe, then the next note *INSERT PROFANITY HERE*.

Get it?

Man, I was good at this one. I would circle the OR! HA... take that boys! =P