For the guys ... how's a girl to know?...

Options

Replies

• _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options
    I slide a note that says.... "Be my friend" with a YES or NOT or MAYBE... and then at the bottom it says CIRCLE ONE....

If she circles yes or maybe, then the next note *INSERT PROFANITY HERE*.

Get it?

Man, I was good at this one. I would circle the OR! HA... take that boys! =P
    This is why men don't understand women.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    Not a man but I'm pretty sure if a guy likes you, he'll tell you. And you should do the same. We're all grown ups now. No need to push me in the sand box.

^this.
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options
    I push her to the ground and call her stupid

seriously. what are we, in third grade? any guy that tells you he likes you is socially inept and doesn't know how to date or woo a girl.

you know how i tell a girl i like her? "would you like to have dinner with me? some place nice, just the two of us." usually the girl gets the really subtle hint that i am asking her out on a date.
  • Elizabeth_C34
    Elizabeth_C34 Posts: 6,376 Member
    Options

seriously. what are we, in third grade? any guy that tells you he likes you is socially inept and doesn't know how to date or woo a girl.

you know how i tell a girl i like her? "would you like to have dinner with me? some place nice, just the two of us." usually the girl gets the really subtle hint that i am asking her out on a date.

and if she says no, she's a skank anyway.

Love it!

I hate guys who are not confident enough to ask me out if they're interested.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    I prefer to take my clothes off and run around naked screaming it....

Serisously, he should tell you, and if he doesnt then he is definitely lacking confidence
  • UponThisRock
    UponThisRock Posts: 4,522 Member
    Options

sarcasm, brah
  • _binary_jester_
    _binary_jester_ Posts: 2,132 Member
    Options

next time I suggest using the comic sans font to indicate sarcasm.
  • TimWilkinson101
    TimWilkinson101 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I'm shy (as this guy sounds if he blushed and couldnt get any words out) so can sort of relate to his reaction. However, I think that even at my shyest I'd have been able to say "Thats great as I really like you too".

I think the fact he hasn't suggests he wants to keep things with you as friends only. It may be that he never thought he could date someone like you so that he was totally unprepared for you saying that and he might (when he gets his head round the idea) come back to you and say he is interested.

I dont know the guy, but I'd say it sounds like a friends only deal or he is very, very shy or maybe he doesnt realise that you saying what you said means you want to date him and he only thought it meant you "really like him". God knows. I've never chatted up a girl in my life so not got a clue I'm afraid (and I've been married!).

Good luck.
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I'd take that as: he still wants to be friends, but doesn't feel the same way. :(

Probably this^^^^^

another vote for this ^^^
  • HMD7703
    HMD7703 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    We will fawn over you,tell you how beautiful you are,try to do everything perfect,contrive ways to talk to or be around you.

In short,probably everything we probably shouldn`t do. :ohwell:

Wait?!?! Isn't this what they do when they just want some @ss?
    The lines are very blurry on this one! HAHAH
  • ItsMeRebekah
    ItsMeRebekah Posts: 910 Member
    Options
    If he is still talking and texting to you. He likes you.
    im no dude but i feel this could be right too.. i mean, if he was not into you i think you telling him you liked him would scare him off.
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options

I like you...
  • engineman312
    engineman312 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Options

next time I suggest using the comic sans font to indicate sarcasm.

i got the sarcasm.
  • T_R_A_V
    T_R_A_V Posts: 1,629 Member
    Options
    Theres always a hidden agenda.....LOL

Ouch I just said it
  • odusgolp
    odusgolp Posts: 10,477 Member
    Options
    He throws rocks at you. I had much success with this in kindergarten.

Hair pulling works also.

Hair pulling is a direct link to my heart... FYI.
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    The guy runs up beating his chest and yells "Me Tarzan, You Jane!"

JM
  • Scott613
    Scott613 Posts: 2,317 Member
    Options
    Take a deep breath and ask yourself, " do I really deserve him?"
  • Don26
    Don26 Posts: 46
    Options

sarcasm, brah

and freaking hysterical if you ask me!
  • candykay0605
    candykay0605 Posts: 1,019 Member
    Options
    This is something I wouldnt know either unless it slapped me in the face. I was never really confident enough in myself to date but some how ended up with my husband :)
  • fitnatic67
    Options
    Sooooo, I guess sending a note saying that i like you and asking you to check 'yes' or 'no' if you like me too is not the way to go? i'm fresh out of ideas. guess it's time to move on to the 4th grade.