What's your "Sweet Tooth" solution?

Options

Replies

• lawswife
    Options
    I love Skinny Cow ice cream, a bit expensive but worth it and only 90-140 calories depending on what you buy.
  • twebbershaw
    twebbershaw Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Chocolate vita muffin top, sliced in half, top with cool whip free and half of banana sliced in between. Its only 148 calories! Artic zero is a very low calorie ice cream sold at publix and most health food stores, doesn 't taste that great but a 1/2 cup of chocolate ice cream from 37 calories... I will make it work lol.
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I eat a peppermint. Nothing taste so great after a peppermint. By the time the peppermint is gone so is the craving.
  • karenwill2
    karenwill2 Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Kahlua and milk. Not low cal except I do use skim milk. I call it Mom's chocolate milk. Oh how I love it. I just don't have it but a few times a year.
  • thatkatt
    Options
    I'm currently addicted to the Nabisco Honey Maid 100 calorie cheesecake bars. I eat at least one a day. It's better than buying an entire cheesecake and eating half of it, which is what I used to do.
  • thatkatt
    Options
    Oh, and hard candy. I get a variety bag - cinnamon, butterscotch, strawberry, etc. Eating a couple of pieces usually satisfies my sweet tooth.
  • bjtrn2003
    bjtrn2003 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Maple covered Pecans. Sounds sinful and at 190 cals for 1/4 cup could turn into a problem quick. One serving is amazingly good and healthy to boot. " they pack more antioxidants than any other nut ". --- The Men's Health Big Book of Food and Nutrition
    They are also high in Vitamin E!
  • Jessie544
    Jessie544 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    I like the extra "apple pie" gum... OMG yummy.... or a handful of mini marshmellows...
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    If I have a craving for something sweet and chocolate, I whip up a cup of Maxwell House International Dark Mayan Chocolate Latte. Oh my, it is so good! And if you make it with water & sweeten with Splenda, it is only 50 calories.
  • Sandydee60
    Sandydee60 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Sugarless gum, 10 Reeses Pieces( I used to eats a couple of handfuls everyday), popcycle,miniature candy bar, peppermint stick, if I really want something sweet I try to make it a really small portion and if that doesn't work I wait awhile and have another.
  • Divamomma
    Divamomma Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Sweet Delights are Awesome & only 14 calories :)
  • godiva99
    Options
    Well as of lately, I've gone back to eating my "chocolate" calcium supplemtent by Viactiv.
    I can two per day and they're only 20 cals...
    I'm not a big sweet tooth kind of person, more salty snaker though :-(

For the salthy snack, the quaker cheddar cheese mini rice cakes :-)
  • mrskesler
    mrskesler Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I usually drop into Purdy's in the mall and get ONE himilayan (sp, I know) pink salt caramel. At 55 calories per piece the balance of the dark chocolate, caramel and salt is enough to satisfy my sweet tooth, or I go get a skinny drink from starbucks.

I do the same, but I get the Himalayan pink salt peanut butter. Yum!
  • dimoul
    dimoul Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    strawberry yogurt

cocoa powder mixed with lite cool whip until it's creamy

cereal+milk

cinnamon tea (just boil cinnamon sticks) + splenda

almond milk + chocolate syrup

if my kids are getting ice cream at some place and I am with them, I try to just sip cold coke zero, maybe order the smallest ice cream available or just get by with whatever I can swipe from them...
  • BOGmama2010
    BOGmama2010 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    Reese's PB Shakeology ice cream - definitely takes care of it and made with PB2 is a perfect snack.
  • jenna715
    jenna715 Posts: 201
    Options
    sugar free jolly ranchers(only 35 cals for 4) or anything else I can fit into my calorie goal and have access to (like arctic zero or skinny cow if I have it)
  • teephil
    teephil Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Dark chocolate. Like the hardcore over 80% stuff. You will no longer crave chocolate after sucking on a few pieces of that...
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Extra dessert gum :)

This! Favorite flavors: Key Lime Pie, Chocolate Chip Mint and Apple Pie! Only 5 calories a piece and sugar free! You must try!
  • kschhr
    kschhr Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Dude, if I had a container of gummy bears near me they'd be gone VERY quickly.

Baked apples are good though.