Great job!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    lol :blushing:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Speaking of push-ups I have no upper arm strength. I couldn't do one to save my life at any time in my life and I can only bench 55 pounds at 12 reps x 3. It is so aggravating! :grumble:
  • txdyno14
    txdyno14 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!

Well I did my leg exercises last night. And my cardio. But just couldn't do the situps last night. I got in 36 situps. I'm having trouble doing them. I was all ready to do them in the beginning I've fell apart on doing the situps. Help!!!

If you can do the leg exercised and the cardio you can get those crunches done.. So get on the floor and start crunching.. Was that helpful "smile".. I'm having a hard time getting motivated today too.. I need a kick in the butt....

I actually need to get off this computer....

Your right 100%!!! Thanks for the kick in the butt!! I promise I will get my 100 in today!! Now get off the computer and get your exercises done!! :wink:
  • txdyno14
    Options
    Speaking of push-ups I have no upper arm strength. I couldn't do one to save my life at any time in my life and I can only bench 55 pounds at 12 reps x 3. It is so aggravating! :grumble:
    Well that is why we are all doing the arm exercises, to build up that strength and get rid of the wings!!:wink:
  • ajasiak
    ajasiak Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    :sick: hey everyone sorry i have been neglecting you guys for a bit now i have been a little sick lately and am startin to get back in mode. how has everyone been doing? even tho i have been ill i still push my self everyday to go to the gym! i completely cut out ALL pop/soda and most juices! yay! didnt think i could do it but i did now i drink only water or fruit 2 o water about 10 16oz bottles a day and wow do i feel more alive than ever. so has everyone been seeing any result? OH i need to update the roster i will post the names i have i would like everyone to emial me even if they are on the list please email me if you are still in the challenge so i can weeve out those who are not!
  • txdyno14
    Options
    Bummer you've been sick!! Glad to hear you are feeling better!! Good job on stop drinking the pop and jucies!!:wink: I did put a shirt on the other day and it wasn't as tight. Yea for me!! Having troubles with getting my situps done. Will get back to doing them tonight!!
  • lokana2k
    lokana2k Posts: 8
    Options
    Count me in.

My current weight: 147
    My goal weight: 125
  • InTheMoney
    InTheMoney Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I'm still in and getting at least 100 a day.
    I know there's a 6pack hiding under there.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    I'm still in and getting at least 100 a day.
    I know there's a 6pack hiding under there.

I think I have a keg hiding under mine-- :huh: No fair. :sad:
  • InTheMoney
    InTheMoney Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I would normally help drink that keg, but that is going against the tide that I have started.
    Took me a minute to stop laughing so I could reply.
  • Marla64
    Options
    I would normally help drink that keg, but that is going against the tide that I have started.
    Took me a minute to stop laughing so I could reply.

:bigsmile:
  • smilin_sara
    Options
    alright yesterday i got 80 in

today 40 so far...will hopefully get the rest in today...

So I have done 160 this week
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    100 situps plus another 30 in ab workout by doing a different type of situp :D
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    Okay..second check in...300 situps total 800
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I got in my 100 today... 100 Yesterday... walked 3 miles.. Drank 80 ozs of water.. This challenge is a good motivator.....

I am actually kinda enjoying this..

I am bidding on an ab roller plus on ebay : ) So excited..
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    :sick: hey everyone sorry i have been neglecting you guys for a bit now i have been a little sick lately and am startin to get back in mode. how has everyone been doing? even tho i have been ill i still push my self everyday to go to the gym! i completely cut out ALL pop/soda and most juices! yay! didnt think i could do it but i did now i drink only water or fruit 2 o water about 10 16oz bottles a day and wow do i feel more alive than ever. so has everyone been seeing any result? OH i need to update the roster i will post the names i have i would like everyone to emial me even if they are on the list please email me if you are still in the challenge so i can weeve out those who are not!

Looks like you got yourself quite a group here....

I cut out everything but water jan 2nd.. Its amazing what it has done.. thats probably why I have lost 21 lbs..

I am starting to notice a difference in my waist...

Thanks for the group/challenge....

anita
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    i did do a hundred crunches :{ i can't do sit ups i figure better than nothing,,:flowerforyou:
  • Marla64
    Options
    Hey!!!

Okay-- I hit the floor again tonight-- crunches like the poster above-- sit-ups and I haven't been speaking for years. But, I can crunch til the cows come home.

Worked on holding it like somebody suggested-- forgive me for not remembering who. :embarassed:

Also did two planks, one on extended arms, one on elbows, each held for 60 seconds. All I can say is, um, ouch. Yowee. Whooo-- youch. But, I held 'em!

Then I did 100 different crunchy kinda stuff, reverse, blah, blah, blah-- this challenge has helped me remember to get them in better than anything yet. I NEVER remember the floor work-- so, thanks so much.

Finally hitting the hay-- I was heading there about an hour ago, but the house is quiet-- ahhhh.

Nite-nite!
  • writer4him
    writer4him Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I know today is check in day, so...I did all my crunches Tues-Thurs! No big changes in my weight this week (lost 1/2 pound), but I did lose another inch in my waist! The crunches must be having some effect!