100 SIT-UPS A DAY CHALLENG JOIN US!!!

Options

Replies

• ajasiak
    ajasiak Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    starting monday 3/16/09..........
    on top of 100 crunches-sit ups a day we all need to include a minimum of a 1 mile walk a day 5 days a week, AND 1 arm AND 1 leg weight training exercise 3 days a week
    example: mon-fri 1 mile walk
    mon,wed,fri 1 arm weight exercise
    tue,thur,sat 1 leg weight exercise

Well i will be avail all day until 330pm hope to hear from you guys.
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    got 300 in yesterday-- of this and that, all sorts of different ab work to catch me up.
  • GypsyHeart
    Options
    Well, I started full speed ahead, but by the week end, "fell off the wagon" so to speak. I did get some walking in, but unfortunately not my situps..:ohwell: . What made it harder, a friend came to visit, and well, we had all the foods I shouldn't eat.....need to make up...so, including today, I need to do 300 situps, plus the "extra" challange. Wish me luck....need the moral support!! :wink:

166681.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • dolphin7
    dolphin7 Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    New weight 161 lbs, and hit my goal 400 crunches/sit-ups.
  • ErinD
    ErinD Posts: 14
    Options
    Happy Monday it is a bran new wekk as I watch the snow come down....yes you read this right....Snow welcome to Edmonton Alberta.....

Okay since Thursday March 12, 2009 I have completed 400 situps not including today right???? I will be taking measurements tomorrow....hope you all have a great week and keep the MOMENTUM Going!!!! Good Luck to all!!
  • txdyno14
    txdyno14 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I only have 200 situps (thurs and fri) done so that means I'm 200 behind (sat and sun not done). Plus what I have to do today. It's so hard to get these done at home. I do better when I go to the gym. And I have to go bowling tonight so I won't be going to the gym tonight. Bummer!!! So I will have to try and get these situps done at home tonight. Wish me luck!!
  • txdyno14
    Options
    Well, I started full speed ahead, but by the week end, "fell off the wagon" so to speak. I did get some walking in, but unfortunately not my situps..:ohwell: . What made it harder, a friend came to visit, and well, we had all the foods I shouldn't eat.....need to make up...so, including today, I need to do 300 situps, plus the "extra" challange. Wish me luck....need the moral support!! :wink:

166681.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

I fully understand what you mean. I started off with a bang and this weekend if fizzled out for me. Have to climb back up on to that bumpy wagon. Good Luck!! :wink:
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    OK, checking in..

Sadly, I ran out of time. I thought I had today for todays check in, but re-reading the first page, I now realize it is Thurs - Sun for Mon check in..

So, I have to report a measily.. 150 sit ups.. 50 on Sat, and 100 on Sun..

Promise to do better this week.. janiebeth
  • writer4him
    writer4him Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I'm still play catch-up from 3/11, and took off yesterday, so I am down 125 since the challenge started last week, but I'm determined I will be caught up by Thursday check-in.
    :embarassed: :smile:

3/11-50

Total-50

3/12-Total 50 Check-In

3/12-100
    3/13- 100
    3/14-125
    3/15- 0

Total-325

3/16-Totals: 375 Check-In

Davi, you & I have almost exactly the same weight and goals! We should cheer each other on!
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    nitag:
    Thursday - Sunday

400 crunches

Monday 3/16

2 miles

2 sets of 20 reps w/ 5lb weights - bicup curls & hammer curls

2 sets of 20 reps w/ 10 lb weights - tricups

2 sets of 20 reps w/ 5 lb weights - squats..
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Options
    I'm still play catch-up from 3/11, and took off yesterday, so I am down 125 since the challenge started last week, but I'm determined I will be caught up by Thursday check-in.
    :embarassed: :smile:

Cool - I can do this.. thanks for explaining..
  • csnealey
    csnealey Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I WANT TO JOIN. I AM WILLING TO DO THE WORK TO GET CAUGHT UP.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: IF I CAN JOIN, HERE IS MY INFORMATION.

SCREEN NAME: CSNEALEY
    STARTING WT: 220
    GOAL WT: 180

OH, I HAVE DONE 100 ALREADY AND I'M GOING TO TRY TO DO AT LEAST 100 MORE TODAY!!
  • txdyno14
    Options
    nitag:
    Thursday - Sunday

400 crunches

Monday 3/16

2 miles

2 sets of 20 reps w/ 5lb weights - bicup curls & hammer curls

2 sets of 20 reps w/ 10 lb weights - tricups

2 sets of 20 reps w/ 5 lb weights - squats..

You go Girl!!!
  • angel_wings47
    Options
    Hi, Everyone,

It sounds like everyone is off to a great start! Let's keep on movin'

03/12 -- 150

03/13 -- 150
    03/14 -- 100
    03/15 -- 100
    03/16 -- 200, 30 minutes stationary bike (10.80 mi.) -- will be working on strength trng. later :wink:

I believe I am caught up on sit-ups/crunches!! My abs are feelin' it today!!:ohwell:

I'll be reporting the rest of today later.

134589.png
  • Marla64
    Options
    show-off-- :grumble: Here's my problem-- my abs don't feel it no matter what I do. I'm wondering if there are even muscles in there?
  • writer4him
    writer4him Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I have that same problem - I don't feel anything! I hope that doesn't mean we should be doing MORE! Marla, let's hope it means we have super-abs under there somewhere!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    im there 100 a day m-f
  • Marla64
    Options
    I have that same problem - I don't feel anything! I hope that doesn't mean we should be doing MORE! Marla, let's hope it means we have super-abs under there somewhere!

Yeah, that's the ticket!
  • smilin_sara
    Options
    3-16...I am at 40 so far today...will get the rest in before midnight!!
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Well it is 8:20 here and haven't did one for today. I have to get busy!

Amanda