100 SIT-UPS A DAY CHALLENG JOIN US!!!

Options

Replies

• smilin_sara
    Options
    Alright so I ended up at 40....I have a little one that isn't going to sleep tonight...so tomorrow will be better!!!
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    93 today :drinker:
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Way to go everybody. i got my 100 in, but today was hard for me to get motivated!
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    got in 'em before 3 am-- go me. nite-nite!
  • rstarks54
    rstarks54 Posts: 163
    Options
    show-off-- :grumble: Here's my problem-- my abs don't feel it no matter what I do. I'm wondering if there are even muscles in there?
    Try going slower, and holding for a count of 2 at the beginning and end of each crunch...I'll bet you feel it then!!!
  • Marla64
    Options
    show-off-- :grumble: Here's my problem-- my abs don't feel it no matter what I do. I'm wondering if there are even muscles in there?
    Try going slower, and holding for a count of 2 at the beginning and end of each crunch...I'll bet you feel it then!!!

Thanks, starks-- I'll try it !!! Anything at this point--
  • GypsyHeart
    Options
    Well, my moral is still at an all time low....can't seem to get motivated. Thank God the rain has stopped, and have a walking buddy here where I work. We did a little less than a mile in 15 minutes. That's all we get for break. Will do another round on second break. Does anyone have suggestions for quick, cheap easy foods to eat. Being on my own, I'm on a very tight budget :ohwell: ...as probably everyone is! I wound up gaining 5 pounds back...:angry: Here's to all of you that are staying on track :drinker: !
  • GypsyHeart
    Options

Thanks, starks-- I'll try it !!! Anything at this point--

Also, I use a exercise ball. It's easy on my back, (which isn't in the best shape)! After just doing 15 situps I feel it from my mid drift on to the top of my legs, (right under my tummy). And it doesn't take much movement...holding for a count of 2 is an excellant suggestion, also. You can do it...go Marla, go Marla, go Marla.. :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • writer4him
    writer4him Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    I totally hear you about trying to find healthier foods that are not so expensive. It is sad that the worst things for us are usually the least expensive! I've been eating a lot of yogurt - about 50 cents per container, so about $3.50 each week if you have one each day. It fills you up, has a lot of good stuff in it, and not that many calories. Also, you can get baby carrots of 99 cents at Save-a-Lot. There are five servings in each 99 cent bag. I've been having those as snacks almost every day also - they are sweet and crunchy so I am pretending they are cookies and chips all rolled into one! Ha ha!
  • kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    just thought I'd let you all think about this, I use the ab roller... it's the old one from 10yrs ago, but I couldn't do a crunch without it. I have a bad back and neck and this helps me to keep my form good and take the pressure off my neck. I think some people think of it as cheating, but I know it works. I have used it in the past many times to shape up after an exercise, "laps in judgment" and I can work up to 150 situps and 100 side situps on each side. and it is as effective as a regular crunch without the neck pain. just wanted to share my find with you all. You can find them on line and on Craigs list for real cheap. have a great day.
  • grad07
    grad07 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'll join the challenge. Not sure what my s/n is, I just joined the site today.
    Weight: 167
    Goal Weight: 135
  • writer4him
    writer4him Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Hi Writer,

We can do that. It's seems the last few pounds are the hardest to get rid of. But I'm sure we'll get there.
    :wink:

Davi, how's the crunches and running going? I have done my crunches and even jogged two miles today...but I blew it with food and ate a cheeseburger and med. fries at McDonald's tonight! (Took the kids out to do fundraising for school and that's where we ended up!) I made it within my calories because of what I earned for exercising, but I am sure the scale still won't be happy with me!
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    ok i will try this i dont know how much of this i will get done,, 100 sit ups here i come,,

jenken99

starting weight 190

my goal weight,150

mini goal to lose 20 punds by the end of may!!!!!!!
    can we do this yes we can !!!!!!!!!!:drinker:
  • jenken99
    jenken99 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    welll i just figured it out!!!!!it is past march 11 can i still jopin mine will start in the morn:ohwell: :tongue: :blushing: ing!!!!!!
  • Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    100 situps :drinker:

whoohoo :D
    current weight 304
  • Marla64
    Options
    okay-- did 'em-- such that they are:ohwell:

It's somethin', anyway-- :noway:
  • txdyno14
    txdyno14 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!

Well I did my leg exercises last night. And my cardio. But just couldn't do the situps last night. I got in 36 situps. I'm having trouble doing them. I was all ready to do them in the beginning I've fell apart on doing the situps. Help!!!
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    just thought I'd let you all think about this, I use the ab roller... it's the old one from 10yrs ago, but I couldn't do a crunch without it. I have a bad back and neck and this helps me to keep my form good and take the pressure off my neck. I think some people think of it as cheating, but I know it works. I have used it in the past many times to shape up after an exercise, "laps in judgment" and I can work up to 150 situps and 100 side situps on each side. and it is as effective as a regular crunch without the neck pain. just wanted to share my find with you all. You can find them on line and on Craigs list for real cheap. have a great day.

I have been searching the internet high and low for that ab roller.. I found one but they were not 60 10 yrs ago.. Rip off I tell ya.. But I am still searching...
  • nitag
    nitag Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Hi All!!

Well I did my leg exercises last night. And my cardio. But just couldn't do the situps last night. I got in 36 situps. I'm having trouble doing them. I was all ready to do them in the beginning I've fell apart on doing the situps. Help!!!

If you can do the leg exercised and the cardio you can get those crunches done.. So get on the floor and start crunching.. Was that helpful "smile".. I'm having a hard time getting motivated today too.. I need a kick in the butt....

I actually need to get off this computer....
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    hello all 100 situps 100 pushups done :glasses: