Looking for working moms to add :D

Options
123457»

Replies

• ginya1976
    Options
    Hey there! I'm 36 and I have 2 boys ages 4 and 7, and I work full time as an IT project manager...so I can totally relate to finding this time just for me, when I have so many other demands on my time! I've only been committed to MFP for about 2 weeks now, but feel free to add me - there is strength in numbers!!:smile:
  • dreamer1003
    dreamer1003 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - I am a working mom of 2. I find that the only way it works for me is to plan ahead! Stick to what is scheduled on the calendar (I schedule the workouts on the calendar).
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Add me if you'd like. I'm a working Mom of three girls ages 17, 16 and 9.
  • katherines2230
    katherines2230 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too!

I'm a working mom of 2, a 3 y/o and an amost 3 month old. I just went back to work full time as a nurse and life is crazy! I found that I no longer have the time to sneak off to the gym and have resorted to working out at home.
  • msrootitooti
    msrootitooti Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    I am a 36 year old working mom of 2 boys-aged 6 and 1 1/2. I usually try to work out 2-3 times a week after they go to bed and they try to get out on the weekends. It is definitely not easy..
  • RambyPandy
    RambyPandy Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    OH that's so me!! Full time working mom of a 3 1/2 yr old. I call him my other full time job ;) I love sharing mom stories and swapping healthy mommy recipes.

i NEVER get time to work out but try to stay active by walking places, cleaning (unavoidable) and doing at-home exercises after my son's in bed.
  • JMo0412
    JMo0412 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add!!! I'm a working mom, with 2 kids age 10 and 2! I'm always looking for any support I can get!
  • HuwaydaS
    HuwaydaS Posts: 116
    Options
    She deactivated her account, everbody...
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    i am a divorced working mom of 3 now living with my partner that has 3 kids! LOL busy busy busy!! Anyone feel free to add me as well :flowerforyou:
  • aimelee
    aimelee Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I'm 31 and have a 3 year old son and a 3 month old daughter. I work full time and do some freelance work on the side as well, and I understand all too well how difficult it is to squeeze everything in! The only time I EVER have to exercise is in the evenings after the kids are asleep, doing a video at home. ...If i have not crumpled into a lifeless heap by that point. :)
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I work from home and am constantly battling the schedule to fit everything in because even though I work I am still expected to keep up with everything around here. It is very difficult. But I have found that if I schedule my workout in like an appointment then I am in a better mood and happier than if I had skipped it all together.
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    [/quote

I noticed that as well... ]
  • Wendyma1
    Wendyma1 Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'm a mom of 10 kids, some are grown and married now or just out of the house, but I do still have one at home and plenty of experience with all the kids at home and juggling work, kids, exercise and just "Me" time.
  • DefyGravity1977
    DefyGravity1977 Posts: 300 Member
    Options

I don't think it matters if she is active or not. There are plenty of us here that are looking for support whether she wants it or not.