Replies

• mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mforcemaniac
    mforcemaniac Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I made some as well last night! I had them with some Pellicano's "Kids sauce" (It's a marinara sweetened with apple and orange juice...much better than I expected). The sauce was only 40 calories for a half cup, of which I only used 1/4 cup for the 2 muffins I had (although I wanted more muffins). Half cup of sauce for dipping is plenty for the entire batch of 12.
    Anyways, I really really enjoyed them. Nice and crispy on the outside, soft on the inside (Mine took about 25 minutes). I also used the egg beaters and skim milk, mine turned out to be about 93 calories per muffin (Including 1/8 cup of sauce topped with a 1/2 tsp of parmesan per serving). Can't go wrong with these folks! Awesome recipe, I will be making these again for sure!
  • mukamom
    mukamom Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Made these as directed,(altho with less cheese, maybe a 1/3 cup). Pretty good, I ate ONE and served 5 to 20 year old son, who thought they were really good. I expected them to be a little fluffier, like a muffin, but still good. Will pack up and refrigerate the rest, for a quick snack at work. Don't know if I will bring extras to share.......3 of us in the office are on mpf..nahhhh let 'em make their own

edited to correct misspell
  • tmarie2715
    tmarie2715 Posts: 1,111 Member
    Options
    Was hoping for a picture, but I guess the responsibility comes to me. :P

Bumping to save and to remind myself to upload a picture of these when I make.
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options

I still have some in my fridge, I'll take a photo in the morning.
  • mangojh2
    mangojh2 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Ok, I have my photo but now I'm not sure to upload a photo here. Can anyone help me with that so I can post a pic of the pizza muffins??
  • shy_46
    shy_46 Posts: 36
    Options
    bump
  • JenFerguson1
    JenFerguson1 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    I made them and they were extremely good when they were hot out of the oven...I brought them as my "dish to pass" to a party and by then, they werent as hot anymore and you couldnt even taste that they had a whole bag of cheese in them....also, I wanted them to be more fluffy. By the next day, they just did not taste the best even after I warmed them up..I added spices to mine to make them a little more tasteful as well. In conclusion, they were delicious fresh our of the oven...after that, not so much but still edible!
  • kimhurt
    kimhurt Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • aekaya
    aekaya Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    gotta try this!
  • whitneyrsmith
    whitneyrsmith Posts: 37 Member
    Options

I still have some in my fridge, I'll take a photo in the morning.

Um, sorry! If I knew how to upload the picture, I would.
  • sherrybaby81
    sherrybaby81 Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    This sounds yummy!
  • LoViNlIFe0225
    Options
    Sounds delicious! Bumping for later! Thanks!
  • Lorry1
    Lorry1 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Sounds tasty and very creative. I'm going to try your recipe tomorrow!
  • ahealthy4u
    ahealthy4u Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    I think I am going to try this over the weekend it sounds really good
  • partonsara
    partonsara Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    yum!
  • TiffaniBarrett
    TiffaniBarrett Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Bump!! x
  • mistresseeyore
    mistresseeyore Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    This will be made in my house! My son and hubby adore pizza.
  • HappyChick36
    Options
    Sounds awesome! Thanks for sharing :) New to this site as well. What does bump mean? :smile:
  • jennalink807
    jennalink807 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    bump :)