anyone tying to lose over 50 pounds

Options

Replies

• buzymombomb
    Options
    New here!!! Need some friends! Please add me :) just had my second baby been pregnant back to back, got to loose 75!
  • arlenem1974
    arlenem1974 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 75
  • 74icarus
    74icarus Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm trying to lose 30 kg (66 lbs), feel free to add me :-)
  • randa1973
    Options
    try ace weightloss great product www.aceisgreat.lovemyace.com you will not be dissapointed
  • alord426
    alord426 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Hey sweetie! I was in the same boat. I started out at 266lbs with 116lbs to lose. I have now lost 81lbs with about 35lbs to go but always looking for new friends for encouragment!! :)
  • MelMoly
    MelMoly Posts: 1,303 Member
    Options
    i have about 51lbs to go :bigsmile:
  • BrittanyD927
    Options
    I am also trying to lose 50+ lbs.
  • EveMother
    Options
    I've lost 39 out of 101 pounds, feel free to add me if you like :happy:
  • xoxaidaxox
    Options
    I want to lose around 100lbs but i'll be happy losing around 80lbs anyone who wants to add me please do, i need all the help i can get
  • Lori573
    Lori573 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am trying to loose 60 lbs. Seems impossible, but I have to try. Hoping this site helps!! Any advice, motivation is appreciated!
  • jenniferdaniel1
    Options
    Yes I am trying to lose 50 pounds but every time i get on the scale it seems like i can't lose a pound, i work out monday through friday and eat better and drink at least 10 glasses if not more of water. I am getting a little bit discouraged with myself.
  • peggebrecht
    peggebrecht Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I am trying to lose 50-60 pounds...I am a quarter of the way there. Feel free to add me.
  • I just joined this morning, and I am looking to lose over 100 lbs. Anyone feel free to add me;)
  • Jpov_15
    Jpov_15 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi -

My goal is to lose at least 75 pounds. I'm not very vocal, and I tend to read more of the boards than post, but we're all here together!

~Jennifer
  • Sammijo24
    Sammijo24 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose 125. I've lost 75 so far, so only 50 more to go!
  • lorcart
    lorcart Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Trying to lose 85-90 here
  • Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Just started with 56lbs to go, feel free to add me, the more support I can get and give the better!
  • rhiliam
    Options
    Yup - on my way to losing 110 pounds
  • digger0150
    Options
    Need to lose 65-70 pounds. Just had back surgery and need to lose weight to help with recovery.
  • WLB1976
    Options
    Have a lot to lose, probably in the region of 80-90lbs.

Feel free to add me to your friends.