Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• slkeyes2009
    Options
    A Hott SeXy Birthday outfit (May 6) and a shopping spree for me!!!!! I'm gonna look good and feel awesome this summer!
  • lclark1970
    lclark1970 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Maybe I'll buy myself a wig. I cut my hair off and went back to my natural color and I look HORRIBLE !!!!
  • lizc_87
    lizc_87 Posts: 45
    Options
    Juicy Couture Pink Suite!
  • mbar12
    mbar12 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I have an evening dress that I will be able to fit into when I get down to where I want to be, so I think I will go on a trip to NYC, go to the theater and out to eat afterwards. If that doesnt work out, a spa day sounds like heaven.
  • leemarie324
    leemarie324 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    My reward is a new tampa bay rays jersey..I made a bet w/ my buddy that I would lose 50lbs in a year while he was deployed, i have 15 more lbs to go and he will be back in 8-10 weeks and he told me last nite, he knows i already won the bet so to pick out the jersey i want...funny thing is he stood in my kitchen March 12, 2011 the day him and my husband deployed and said he would beat me and i wouldnt be able to look better then him..haha, hows it feel sucka? dont doubt me..! not to mention another reward is my husband seeing me when he returns from deployment #3 and sees a new, improved, and healthy wife!
  • Thena81
    Thena81 Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    want to go on a cruise!!

also new wardrobe ;p
  • LeanerBeef
    LeanerBeef Posts: 1,432 Member
    Options
    I'm getting a big Celtic tattoo on my left arm with my daughter's names when I hit 100lbs down.....still working on the final design.

My final goal is 130lbs down -- I'm still waiting for final approval from the wife but I'm thinking a weekend full of side action would be a good reward....I'm kidding ladies, just kidding :wink:
  • Akahime
    Akahime Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My black belt that I am determined to earn by the time I'm 40!
  • whencynstops
    whencynstops Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    A pair of cowboy boots. I visit them every time I am at the mall. The day my calves fit into them they will be mine! And they WILL be mine!
  • stevieleigh89
    Options
    Fitting back into all my amazing designer jeans! I have a whole wardrobe waiting for me!
  • Thulpa
    Thulpa Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Getting into a fight...An MMA fight. I was a tournament fighter, always liked sparring and grappling, may as well make a reward out of it.
  • rharris86dc
    rharris86dc Posts: 635 Member
    Options
    A Burberry purse.

My original reward was to get licensed to teach Zumba, and I got REALLY close to my goal (lost 55 pounds), but didn't reach it by the time of the training. Then I slacked off and maintained (then gained few back) this past semester.

Now I am back on track and having something to work towards!
  • katyejean
    katyejean Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Stomach/side tattoo, or a belly button piercing. Considering I'm pretty poor at the moment, and probably still will be pretty poor when I get there, I'lld probably spend the $40 for a belly button ring instead of $300 for a tattoo.
  • sollesch87
    Options
    New Wardrobe.
    New phone - my mini goal.
    Boudoir photo shoot for the hubby.
  • justaxletdown
    Options
    I want to reach it by my 21st birthday (May 17)-- I'll be renting a dress from renttherunway.com and I want to look super sexy :)
  • Jellie13
    Options
    tattoo down my side, hoping to get it around April this year but still deciding what I want
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    I have no final goal. I will always strive to be faster, stronger, fitter.. etc...
  • smartal5
    smartal5 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Mini goals: Working them out
    Big goal: Trip to Italy. I've always wanted to go to Rome and Venice. Also some REAL lingerie. No more crappy, badly made stuff!
  • Starstell
    Options
    a little cosmetic work:tongue:
  • smalltownhero
    smalltownhero Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna go on a helicopter ride....
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!