Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    A week in sunny Portugal ... Beginning of April hopefully :bigsmile:
  • foreverhislove
    Options
    lose 20 pounds, new form fighting tanktops(:
    lose 30 pounds, (not sure yet)
    lose 40 pounds, belly pierced (if i can convince my parents to let me...)
    lose 50 pounds, a few new bikinis and shorts (:
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    I used to wonder and say I was going to this or that but have found my greatest reward has been the way I feel about everything!!!
  • fguillory
    fguillory Posts: 291
    Options
    Tattoo for me
  • brittanyjeanxo
    brittanyjeanxo Posts: 1,831 Member
    Options
    I think I'l buy myself my very first bikini. But I won't until I'm at my goal, so I can show it off when I look my best!
  • irisheyes42us
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
    totally belly piercing and surgery for loose skin if i need it :)
  • LisaMariaCallow
    Options
    I bought an entire new wardrobe...SIZE 4!!! :bigsmile: A couple things were size 2!!! :happy: That and the intense satisfaction of knowing I did it!!
  • gabbingfilly
    gabbingfilly Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    When both my bestie and I reach our goal weights, we are planning on taking a cruise with our hubbys.
  • xcrushx28
    xcrushx28 Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    My ultimate goal would be to get my bodybuilding natural pro card. No additional rewards will be needed after that :) However I will make new long term goals at that time.
  • gregavila
    gregavila Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    A trip to Hawaii.
  • Suzymo3
    Suzymo3 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Family pictures, skinny jeans, and being able to fit back into my wedding dress on my 25th Anniversary :)
  • ShellyMacchi
    ShellyMacchi Posts: 975 Member
    Options
    health, feeling alive, and enjoying men flirting with me *LOL*
  • dizzyblondegirlie
    Options
    I have to buy boots with 'wide legs' to fit. I would like to buy some knee high boots from the normal range and a shortish skirt to wear with them. I would also like to buy tops that don't have to have sleeves to cover my arms. A dress that I don't have to wear tights or leggings with would be nice too. Wow, I really do hate my legs! lol x
  • Tiffa0909
    Tiffa0909 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Swimsuit and go to the beach , I live 10 minutes away from the beach and I haven't owned a swim suit or gone to the beach in years.
  • mea9
    mea9 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    It's all about the journey so I'm having a massage every 15 lbs;) That's a clothing size. I figure it helps my skin, my circulation, my mood and stress levels and keeps me motivated and going. Plus...It gets the kinks out of my new muscels:happy: I guess it's more supportive than reward but it's mine. There's one right around the corner. Oh Yeah.
  • Sunny1707
    Sunny1707 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My reward will be simply to be healthier than I am today. AND being thinner than my sister! :smile: Love her, but would like for once to be the skinny sister!
  • Phoenix5422REUPP
    Options
    I want a tattoo starting from my thigh going all the way across my back ending on the opposite shoulder.
    But mainly my reward will be getting a load of new clothes for the new me!!
  • oOoMicheleoOo
    oOoMicheleoOo Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    It's all about the journey so I'm having a massage every 15 lbs;) That's a clothing size. I figure it helps my skin, my circulation, my mood and stress levels and keeps me motivated and going. Plus...It gets the kinks out of my new muscels:happy: I guess it's more supportive than reward but it's mine. There's one right around the corner. Oh Yeah.

Fantastic idea. I may try this. Breaks the weight loss into more managable chunks :o)
  • Frankenbarbie01
    Frankenbarbie01 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    A longer life!!

And a way hot *kitten*!!!! LOL
  • my2sweetboys2011
    Options
    My reward is more confidence and i think a makeover with a new tattoo.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!