Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• gwmedicgod
    gwmedicgod Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    well to start with hopfully I'll get to quit having to use my insulin pumpfor my diabetes, no more High blood pressure meds.... and a nice new smaller set of turnout gear after I go back to being a Vol. FF
  • natashamcn
    natashamcn Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Buying new summer clothes! (And feeling hot in them). :D
  • petewilson69
    Options
    My reward. Will be the fact that I can see my own feet past my belly without having to lean forward. Lol
  • salvatrucha11
    Options
    My first tattoo and a hershey's cheesecake slice from The Cheesecake Factory :)
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    My reward for reaching my goal is to meet up with all my friends... dress-up all sluty... go out to the bars to get hit on by a bunch of guys... and dance my *kitten* off! and yes... i will dress up sluty lol and we will all have a blast!! i might see if i make a mini vaca to a beach some where :smile:
  • amercer09
    amercer09 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to complete my goal this year, but I will getting married in 2013. So I will be looking for a dress that I look amazing in! I will have to buy new clothes and go on a cruise.
  • TEDtheWolf
    Options
    Not only do I get to get a new wardrobe and show off my more healthy body, I am gonna treat myself to a rock concert!
  • pg3ibew
    pg3ibew Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    My reward for reaching my goal is to meet up with all my friends... dress-up all sluty... go out to the bars to get hit on by a bunch of guys... and dance my *kitten* off! and yes... i will dress up sluty lol and we will all have a blast!! i might see if i make a mini vaca to a beach some where :smile:

Let me know when and where. :flowerforyou:
  • MechanicalKid1
    Options
    All the confidence that I'd never even thought was possible for me to have(:
  • Kelekat
    Kelekat Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    It will be reward enough to be able to wear all of my wonderful clothes that I can't wear now--that and the beautiful blue bikini that looked so good on me just 2 years ago......
  • kelceyjean12011
    kelceyjean12011 Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    a makeover, probably a tattoo, and butt loads of confidence:)
  • rosaleigh510
    Options
    all really great goals!!!
  • MechanicalKid1
    Options
    we have 2 rewards. (we as in my husband and i, since we are doing this togather) 1st reward to reach goal weight (which should be by this summer) is we are going away for a romantic weekend alone, without our 5 children! 2nd reward, for us, is to finish both of our sleeve tattoos that we dont want to finish until our arms at "ideal size" lol

That's awesome!!
  • rachelmarie1
    rachelmarie1 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Let me know when and where. :flowerforyou:

lol :wink:
  • YassSpartan
    YassSpartan Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a nudist beach LOL
  • Bikini27
    Bikini27 Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    A back piece I designed and rockin' a new wardrobe with all my sassiness being represented instead of hiding behind cardi's and coverups!
  • Jd1360
    Jd1360 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I haven't decided officially, but other than a brand new wardrobe, I'm thinking a trip to Europe. :D
  • jamiesteen
    jamiesteen Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New CLOTHES!!!
  • innogen
    innogen Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Looking great in a bikini on my honeymoon!
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    i hope that just how I feel will be reward enough

but I also cant wait to cruise around shirtless when the weather turns warm this year

same :)))
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!