Whats your reward for reaching your final goal?

Options

Replies

• Trilaina
    Options
    A Nook for me! I was going to get a tattoo, but since I want to get the words "I promise" on my wrist, I think it may serve as a better reminder than a reward.
  • xxslvrxwngsxx
    xxslvrxwngsxx Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    A new wardrobe, a belly button piercing (to show off of course), and possibly a tattoo on my hip
  • Macrocarpa
    Macrocarpa Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Parachute jump. I've never been light enough to jump before.
  • Kristin24C
    Kristin24C Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    381852_302255899810858_123004121069371_760063_597387809_n.jpg

This was my halfway there present! :love:
  • grassette
    grassette Posts: 976 Member
    Options
    Better health, hopefully. I am hoping the weight loss will cure some real problems before they get worse and kill me.
  • mlc3409
    mlc3409 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    when I get here it is one of the biggest Shopping sprees!!! 7 new outfits, 3 'fun for the night' outfits, and a new bathing suit. Also a Major Party with all my friends!!!
  • lrnpage
    lrnpage Posts: 27
    Options
    being able to say i did it, being an inspiration to others (particularly in my family)
    also for myself i'm going to totally reinvent myself (again) new wardrobe, hair colour, tattoo, cnfidence to pull it off :)
    i can't wait
  • ironanimal
    ironanimal Posts: 5,922 Member
    Options
    I'm going to a nudist beach LOL

*Like* this. Sounds like an excellent idea >:D
  • Athena413
    Athena413 Posts: 1,709 Member
    Options
    I'm going to get a tattoo of a cacoon on my inside ankle bone hanging on a vine that wraps around the back side of my leg and down to the top of my foot where there will be a butterfly and somewhere in there the verse Philippians 4:13 "I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me."
  • maremare312
    maremare312 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Funny...I'm planning to reward myself with something (not food) every 10 pounds, but so far I've only come up with rewards for the first 30 and I'm planning to lose 87 total. I will DEFINITELY need new clothes at my goal because the ones I have now sure as heck won't fit by then. Hmmm...maybe I can get a totally age inappropriate swimsuit and convince hubby that we need another beach vacation!

I'm giving myself rewards every 10 pounds also! So far I have wax eyebrows, new jeans and top, Urban Decay eyeshadow pallete, haircut, new workout wardrobe (I'm going to ask my aunt to provide this, I'm sure she will!), new dress, and then I have a few 10 lbs I am still thinking about, and my final reward will be an all new wardrobe.
  • cndslee
    cndslee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I am going to skydive....wooohoo....cant wait!!
  • artshowing
    Options
    being in a wieght division for my next taekwondo tournament. tattoo on my hip. beat my sister. sexy summer body. moving to France next year. be able to go back to the tight-fitting-shirt part of my closet confidentally. have control over my weight. beat my sister in dieting. theres a few more...but i forgot.
  • carobas
    carobas Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    to get a new wardrobe and show off ..,
  • sizzlinoverthefat
    sizzlinoverthefat Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Throwing out all the "FAT" clothes in my closet and buying new ones! Going water skiing/wakeboarding again, help my husbas uild our vacation cabin : )

I did that 5 years ago(thru out fat clothes not building a cabin. lol) and two injuries in two years I wish I had some of those"fat" clothes... but the upside is I have an abundance of clothes I would love to get back into. so that's my reward...
  • kelleman1
    kelleman1 Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Clothes and family pictures!
  • samantha196
    Options
    A new tattoo. I want to finish up my sleeve.
  • reaolliemama
    reaolliemama Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    HEALTH!!!!
  • BrettPGH
    BrettPGH Posts: 4,720 Member
    Options
    I can't say but it's REALLY great!
  • seussfan
    seussfan Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    1st 5 pounds - pedicure
    10 pounds - the boots I have been dying for
    15 pounds - a new outfit
    20 pounds - new charms for my Pandora bracelet
    25 pounds - a girls weekend with my best friend
    30 pounds (my goal) - laser hair removal!!!
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe, belly button ring, lots of new bikinis, super high heels, probably a new hair style ...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!