Bottom Heavy Girls

Options
124»

Replies

• MelissaFrost1
    Options
    i have always had a big bottom too because of my mum and nan..
    i have said in front of people in the past that i hate my bum and they have always asked why and so fascinated
    my boyfriend doesn't even want me to get rid of my bum but i feel it has to go
    i have a JLO bum, no joke and i cant see why people want a bum like that, it always make me feel gross
    I would recommend squats, running and anything that works the thighs
    I know exactly how you feel, when i used to go to parties and baby got back came on i felt as if everyone was referring to me when they were singing along..
    feel free to add me and we can loose the big butt together :)
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I believe weight loss follows a last on first off rule. So while burning fat your body will systematically burn off places fat was most recently stored, and then eventually get to the areas where fat has been the longest.

If this is true I should have no butt whatsoever since it's the only place I gain weight. All of my weight goes on through my hips, butt and thighs yet 12lbs down, I have a flatter stomach, thinner face and the same big butt. My mom, who is my height and 15lbs skinnier than me at this point, has the same hips and thighs so I think it's something some of us just need to learn to embrace (I'm working on it....)
  • anetap2000
    anetap2000 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    It's me also.
    I have noticed that when Im losing weight , first I lose from the top of my body , and when I have no more fat there to lose, I start losing from legs and but.
    So eventually you will lose that fat from the bottom.
    I think pilates is great for lover body.
  • karen_thinmint
    karen_thinmint Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem. I'm smaller on top (and through the waist) compared to my hips/thighs. I know I can't spot adjust, but I'm doing pilates to help strengthen and "lean" out; I'm just hoping as I keep losing weight it'll even out.

Pants are a big problem right now for me too, if they fit my hips they're like 2 inches too big around my waist. Belts are my best friend. Pants that sit lower are much easier (ie my jeans), but for work I can't wear anything like that so I stick with belts.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    I have a flat butt and a big belly. They must've messed up at the factory and put everything on the wrong way.
  • YouAreTheShit
    YouAreTheShit Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Men love it!

Yes we do... I nice round booty in a pair of True Religion's or Miss Me's... Dayumm! It don't get better than that!
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options
    I hear ya, same problem here, small on top and big on the bottom. I started the Butt bible dvd set a couple weeks ago to make sure that if I can't make it smaller, at least it will be toned...hopefully. Very annoying that almost all jeans are made for people with small butts so the waist has a big gape in the back to fit in my butt :grumble:
  • ItsJustK
    ItsJustK Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Levi's has a new Curvy line that is supposedly better for people shaped like us. :) I haven't ordered any - or tried any on - but I did go to their website and it specifically asks you if you often have to wear a belt -- if you have a gap in the back - - etc. Maybe buy yourself some new jeans and love the butt you've got!
  • meggy_182
    meggy_182 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I LOVE MY BIG BUM! <3
  • jess_blonde
    jess_blonde Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Levi's has a new Curvy line that is supposedly better for people shaped like us. :) I haven't ordered any - or tried any on - but I did go to their website and it specifically asks you if you often have to wear a belt -- if you have a gap in the back - - etc. Maybe buy yourself some new jeans and love the butt you've got!

Levi's curvy jeans blow. :grumble:

I could barely get them over my butt and the waist was enormous! I don't know who's curves they used for that pattern but it certainly wasn't mine! I'll stick with my Lucky Brand =)
  • sammys1girly
    sammys1girly Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options

Levi's curvy jeans blow. :grumble:

I could barely get them over my butt and the waist was enormous! I don't know who's curves they used for that pattern but it certainly wasn't mine! I'll stick with my Lucky Brand =)

I was bummed b/c I tried the Levi's curve line jeans and they didn't work for me...