Options

Replies

• Bikini120
    Bikini120 Posts: 18
    Options
    me too!
  • newlifestyle36
    Options
    ya i realy hope mike gives to him good ..

yes i saw the momther what the heck how could she just let her boys follow in their dads foot step and i know it's not all her fault but wow you could see how much the 17 year old was in that was so hard for me to watch but im glad mike sat down with his brother to let him know he could do it to and he will help when he go'e home .

kristen is such an out going women and she does,t fell sorry for herself she just pushes on .. she still has a long way to go but she will do it .i think she 's my insperation for my own weight loss along with all them ..

it's all most like you become a part of them even though we don't realy know them .
    :smile:
  • elle77
    elle77 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Oh I totally agree with everything you said, Mickie17!
    I really don't understand how Mikes mom could let her boys get like that? Obviously Mike doesn't have a health problem preventing him from loosing weight....so therefore it was just poor food choices. Yeah, I think Mike needs to confront his dad...respectfully though. As a parent, I would've wanted myI am really hoping that Max looses his weight too! I hope the BL keeps everyone informed on him :)

Oh and I still just love love love Kristen! She's been my fav from day one :) I was BAWLING when she was pleading to stay there!!! I was actually praying for her not to go home LOL! I like Laura, but agreed that it was better for her to go home.

I don't much care for Helens personality....she seem's a bit fake to me.
  • elle77
    Options
    Oh & I watched last weeks episode online too....so glad I saw that one! :happy:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    Oh I totally agree with everything you said, Mickie17!
    I really don't understand how Mikes mom could let her boys get like that? Obviously Mike doesn't have a health problem preventing him from loosing weight....so therefore it was just poor food choices. Yeah, I think Mike needs to confront his dad...respectfully though. As a parent, I would've wanted myI am really hoping that Max looses his weight too! I hope the BL keeps everyone informed on him :)

Oh and I still just love love love Kristen! She's been my fav from day one :) I was BAWLING when she was pleading to stay there!!! I was actually praying for her not to go home LOL! I like Laura, but agreed that it was better for her to go home.

I don't much care for Helens personality....she seem's a bit fake to me.
    You and me both! Kristin is my absolute fave! She is so cute and positive! Helen just irks me!
  • ksproston
    ksproston Posts: 6,938 Member
    Options
    Yep, Helen has rubbed me the wrong way for quite some time. I was shocked she lost 7lbs last night.
    Kristin is my favorite. Lots of tears in our house too. I like Tara. She is doing amazing. But, I have to admit, I was really pulling for Filipe to win that challenge. Afterwards, I said, "She won another damn challenge." That girl just doesn't quit. And, what her mother has done at home. Standing "O" for her! We love, Love, LOVE BL at our house.
  • Mickie17
    Mickie17 Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    Yep, Helen has rubbed me the wrong way for quite some time. I was shocked she lost 7lbs last night.
    Kristin is my favorite. Lots of tears in our house too. I like Tara. She is doing amazing. But, I have to admit, I was really pulling for Filipe to win that challenge. Afterwards, I said, "She won another damn challenge." That girl just doesn't quit. And, what her mother has done at home. Standing "O" for her! We love, Love, LOVE BL at our house.

That's funny, because I've like Tara from the start...but last night, I REEEAALLLYYY wanted Flilipe to win...he's really grown on me...I think I love them all...even Helen & Ron (at times)! :laugh:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options

That's funny, because I've like Tara from the start...but last night, I REEEAALLLYYY wanted Flilipe to win...he's really grown on me...I think I love them all...even Helen & Ron (at times)! :laugh:
    Philipe is okay be he gets on my nerves with all his yelling.
    And how fake did Helen sound when she said "Seven pounds! Where did that come from?" Give me a break!
  • finallyproud
    finallyproud Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    It really got to me when they were all sitting in the theater watching them selves 15 weeks ago and then now :sad: I cried. I can't wait until I have that moment of "wow look how far i've come". :bigsmile: I hope either Kristen or Mike wins. The smaller he is the cuter he gets...just sayin. :laugh:
  • elle77
    Options
    LOL I was rooting for Philip to win the challenge too! Poor guy, he was doing so good! Also, for the fact that he has a wife at home, who would probably love a kitchen remodel:wink:
  • porko4
    porko4 Posts: 4
    Options
    I have watched BL since it started , probably missed 2-3 episodes in all seasons together, that is the only show i really watch, and everyone in my circle knows that' Tuesdays- don't bother her.. she is watching BL !
    My kids are hooked to it as well... that's kind of our " family experience " .. we love it.

What breakes my heart is Mike's brother, that kid made me cry the week they all went home, and tonight when he came to see Mike and Dad.. i mean.. OMG.. i just couldn't help it i had to cry with him i just feel so bad for him, i wish there was a way for him to jump in the next season , i would be so happy for him ..

Ron has been awfully lucky .. i never thought he'd make it this far.. but obviously something is keeping him there..

Laura was unfortunate with her hip injury, she had to go home .. as sad as it is, but she needed to go home to take care of that injury..

Do you guys know is there another season after this one ? I hope they start really soon after this one is finished.. i just need this show to keep me going..

OMG, I cried like a baby when I saw poor Max, and how he feels, my heart just breaks for him, and I want to wrap my arms around him and help him. My 16 year old son watches with me, and he gets a little laugh out of my tears for Max, but he also wants him to lose weight too. :sad:

I dont know when the next season starts, may not be till sept.

Well, I guess I'm cold-hearted, because I didn't cry for Max. I did cry for him the week Ron & Mike went home, because you just knew how he was feeling. I didn't cry last night, because he's had time to do something about it, but hasn't. Look at Tara's Mom! She was inspired by Tara to lose weight. Max could've done the same thing, but didn't. :

As far as him being on next season, I don't think he should be. He's going to have 2 great teachers when Mike and Ron get home. That's almost the next best thing to being on the ranch. Let someone who has no one or anything to help them have a chance.

As far as I know, there will be a next season. In fact, they had auditions here in Houston about a month ago. I don't know when it'll start, but I'm looking forward to it! I got hooked part way into season before last, and I love it!

I think there were auditions here in Miami too!
  • Mickie17
    Options
    Not tryin' to be a cougar, but I keep exclaiming about how handsome Mike it getting. He really is a nice looking...boy! (OMGosh, I feel old saying that)! LOL!!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I cried about Max too!

I loved Tara's mom.

I thought everyone looked really good! Ron and Laura especially!

And I cannot stand Helen either. When she sacrificed her daughter, I just couldn't look at her the same way. Her daughter should have been the one to stay. Plain and simple! She took advantage of that situation for sure.
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I dont like Kristin at all, and I am sick of seeing her out takes all the time, maybe a little less of her would help me like her more, I just feel like they are throwing her in my face! lol

I love Tara, have since Day one, I love her attitude, and I love how from DAY ONE, she has been a fighter, She rocks.

I love Mike, he has been so low key, just doing what he needs to do, and he is looking great doing it! I have 4 sons, my oldest will be 20 next month, and the happy looks that mike gets on his face remind me of those smiles you catch when they dont know your looking.. if that makes sense...

Ron, I am so mad at ron, I wont even talk about him, just say, he needs to go.

Fillpe, something is wrong with him.. DO IT FOR YOURSELF, not for Sione, And NOT FOR BOB... and something went down with Jillian and him and I havent liked him since.

Helen, I like her to a point.. she looks great, but I wouldnt be sad to see her go next..

My final four pick: TARA, MIKE, HELEN, KRISTEN..
    :flowerforyou:
  • elle77
    Options
    I agree Mike is a good looking kid!...but his mom is pretty, so he totally get's it from her :smile: Every since he gave his "food winning prize" to Aubrey I've really liked him! What a great kiddo!. Yeah, I feel old saying that!LOL

OH I agree with you Tam... that's when I lost ALL respect for Helen...putting herself before her daughter! I just don't know, as a mom, how you can do that. I want so much better for my kids than myself!
  • Tashia_HH
    Tashia_HH Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Kristin is my favorite this season. I hope she wins it all. I really don't like anyone else.
  • Mickie17
    Options

:flowerforyou:

You make a really good point...one I've been trying to put my finger on...Filipe does keep saying he's doing this for other people. But he needs to realize he's doing this for himself, that it's his health & self esteem that he needs to take of right now. That sounds selfish, I know....but he needs to be right now, because if he doesn't take care of himself first, he will be of no good for anyone. (I actually don't think it's selfsih to try to take good care of yourself and to help yourself become healthy...in-other-words...if you don't and you die, how is that going to help those around you?).
  • star139
    star139 Posts: 134
    Options
    i completely agree about Helen being fake. she's even said at the beginning of the season that she always goes up and down with her weight. she could have done this on her own. obviously her daughter can't. she sent her daughter home to better herself and her own situation, and who does that?!?!?! i feel like her daughter was not mentally ready to leave and do this on her own, and i fear she never will be. helen has to live with that. i hope she is GONE next week. she should have gone instead of sione. i love those two cousins! i love tara to death, but it would be really nice to see kristin win.
  • Tamrahan
    Tamrahan Posts: 29
    Options
    Helen is sooo fake and selfish.
    Helen (DH calls her cut throat B@$^&) voted to send Kristin home and keep Laura there so she and the others could take care of Laura at the ranch.
    We really know she wanted to keep Laura because now she is no threat with her injury and Kristin is a huge threat. she just wants to get rid of kristin to improve her chances. she is dispicable.

I'm rooting for Kristin, Tara or Mike. Ron and Helen need to go.
  • elle77
    Options
    Yay, tue is almost here,LOL :happy: